Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A new beginning... ❯ A new beginning... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

* * - Sound affects.

" " - Speech.

' ' - Thoughts.

( ) - Author notes.

^ ^ - Dreams.

___ - Change scene.

Author: Star mistress.

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS, or any of the characters, apart from the ones that I made up, for this fic. So don't sue me. Thanks.

Cardcaptors in China - A new beginning...

Chapter 1:

A new beginning…

_Japan_

*Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep* (alarm clock)

"Sakura"

"Emm..."

"Sakura get up"

"Leave me alone Tomoyo!" Sakura Kinomoto said from under her bed covers, as she buried herself deeper under them.

"Sakura, were gonna be late, GET UP NOW!" Tomoyo Kinomoto shouted at her sister, as she pulled the covers off her. 'Which was very unlike her'

"HOE!! Not again, why didn't you wake me earlier!" Sakura jumped out of bed and raced into the bathroom to get ready.

Tomoyo just signed and shook her head, 'some things never change' she thought to herself.

Sakura was very pretty; she looked very much like their father. She had honey/auburn hair, that had been in the same style since elementary, it went to just under her chin, and framed her face in uneven bangs, that she let hang loose, with a bunch either side of her face. Her eyes were of a deep emerald green and suited her face perfectly. Sakura's figure was very athletic, for a 16-year-old, and she had curves in all the right places. Tomoyo on the other hand looked like their mother, she had purple eyes with a tint of blue, and her long black hair had a faint tint of purple. Her figure like Sakura's was very femine but not athletic, because Sakura was a very good runner. They were both very popular at their college, and because they were twins they shared their Birthday (1st April), this just made them even more inseparable.

"Tomoyo, is Sakura up yet?" Touya their brother shouted up the stairs!

"Yeah she's just getting dressed, can you watch the breakfast for me Onii-chan? (brother)" she asked politely.

"Sure just hurry up, Kaijiu's (monsters)" he said smirking.

"Onii-chan! Were not Kaijiu's" Tomoyo said sweatdropping!

"Yeah, whatever. I've gotta go soon, so hurry up if you wanna lift today" he shouted before walking off into the kitchen.

'Mou' (Geez) Tomoyo, thought to herself.

"I heard that Tomoyo" Sakura shouted from inside the bathroom.

"Yeah well, its the truth, and you only heard it cos you were prying, into my thoughts again, maybe I should do it to you!" she said, with an evil grin on her face.

"Just try it".

'ok I will' she thought.

________________________________________________________________

20 mins later.

"Sakura, Tomoyo, I'm going" he shouted up the stairs.

"Coming Touya! By the way where's dad this morning" Sakura said from the top of the stairs with a degree of worry in her voice.

"Went to college, had to finish some work off, I think," he said as the girls came down stairs. "Well come on get in the car, ill drop you off at the Gaki's (Brat's) on the way to work, ok?" he smirked.

"Touya" Sakura shouted, and stamped on his toe. "Meilin isn't a Gaki, how many times is it gonna take for you to learn that!"

"Come on get in before I change my mind" at this Sakura and Tomoyo both ran out the house, and jumped in to the car.

"Fine ill shut the door then!" Touya shouted angrily. As he stomped out to the car.

________________________________________________________________

*Knock, Knock*

"Coming"

*Knock, Knock*

"I SAID I'M COMING!", Meilin Rea shouted as she opened the door. She was surprised to see Tomoyo, and Sakura Kinomoto standing outside with shocked looks on their faces.

Meilin Rea was very pretty; she had long black hair, with a tint of blue. That she kept in a high ponytail most of the time, but now and again she would put it in two high buns on the sides of her head. Her eyes were bright red and made her stand out in the crowd, and like Sakura and Tomoyo she was 16 this year.

"Gomen ne (sorry), I thought it was someone else at the door."

"That's all right Meilin" Tomoyo said reassuringly.

"Hiya, Tomoyo, Sakura, please come in, I'm really Gomen, about that" she said smiling as she let them into her flat.

"How are you Meilin?" Tomoyo asked her sweetly.

"I'm fine, how come you two where late coming over?" she asked worriedly looking at Sakura who had a sweatdrop on her head!

"Ahahaha" Tomoyo giggled quietly.

"Well?" Meiling asked impatiently.

"Sakura, was late getting up again, she's been like this for the past couple of weeks, and it's not like her!" she looked at Sakura worriedly.

"Sakura is there something wrong, why are you getting up late? Is it because you were having a nice dream?" Meilin asked smiling!

"Yeah Sakura, is there something you're not telling us. Because we are your bestfriends." Tomoyo smiled at her sister.

'I hate keeping stuff from them, but I'm afraid that they will think that I'm freaky if I tell them', Sakura thought to herself knowingly.

'Sakura I heard that, come on were your best friends, we wont think your weird. Look at us now, were using telepathy, I think that's weird enough. don't you' Tomoyo looked at Sakura while thinking this.

'Yeah Ok then ill tell you'. "Yeah actually, Meilin you were right it was a dream that kept me asleep, because I wanted to know what would happen next!" she looked at them both quiltly.

"Oh, Sakura had a nice dream, I wonder what about, well come on tell us." Meilin shouted. Tomoyo looked at Sakura shocked, 'Why didn't you tell me?' she thought to Sakura. 'Because I didn't, that's why' she answered.

"Ok this is what it was about" and Sakura went into a detailed description of what happened!

^ Flash Back of dream ^

Sakura was standing on top of a tall building, she didn't recognise the view, but it looked familiar in a weird way. She was dressed in another one of Tomoyo's weird creations (lol) it was a dark pink dress, that went down to her knees with a spilt at the front, and under that were some puffed shorts. The dress had little red ribbons running along the neckline. The sleeves came down to her elbows, and on the cuffs where white strips of fabric that hung down to the hem of her dress. The dress had a red cape, joined to the back of the neck. She was also wearing a pink hat that looked kinda like her old school hat, (from first series) that had little red and white stars all over. She also had a staff in her hands; it had a bird beak with wings, on the end.

On either side of her were a people, who looked about the same age as her. On one side there was a boy and a girl. The boy had brown hair and was wearing a black Chinese robe, with gold symbols on, and was holding a sword (guess who!), and the girl had black hair with tints of red in it, she was wearing a deep blood red robe that looked like the boys, but was made for a girl!

On her other side there was a girl, she was holding a staff that looked like the one Sakura was holding, except it was a different colour, and she was wearing something that looked as if Tomoyo had made it!

Next to this girl there was what looked like a huge lion with wings.

All of them were standing in a line on the edge of the building, and were looking at something in the sky.

Sakura looked up and saw what looked like a person with long flowing hair, and also had wings coming out of its back. She couldn't make out anything else as the 'person' was in shadow.

All of a sudden things started to fall from the sky, they looked like cards, Sakura reached out her hand to grab one, and looked at it. It was a card with a picture on the front of what looked like a bird and underneath were the words, 'The Fly'. She turned the card over, on the back it was red, with a gold circle that had a sun and a moon inside, they were also gold.

Then the card just disappeared from her hand.

^ End of Flashback 'Dream' ^

"So what do you think, Tomoyo, Meilin?" Sakura asked them after she had finished telling them about her dream.

"Wait a min, I've just got to go and get some thing, be right back" and with that Meiling got up and ran out of the room!

"Do you reckon she knows something Tomoyo?" Sakura asked he sister, while watching Meilin run out of the room.

"Maybe, you know her, she's always got her nose in some kind of book"! She looked at Sakura and giggled at what she just said.

"I'm back, Sakura you know in your dream did the back of that card look anything like this?" she asked a shocked Sakura, who had just looked in the book at the picture Meilin was pointing to.

"By kami-sama" Sakura said shocked as she looked. "Where did you get this?" she said, she looked at Meilin who had a big smile on her face! (Why I don't know)

"This is one of my magic books I've got, I knew I recognised the description you gave us, I just didn't think it was possible!" She looked at Sakura who was still shocked.

"I cant believe you had a dream about The ....... I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you!"

"Tell me about what? And what about my dream? Do you know something Meilin" Sakura asked Meilin impatiently.

"Well I guess its all right to tell you since you had a dream about them!" she said to herself quietly

"Tell me about what, Meilin?" Sakura shouted at her friend.

"Well those cards you saw in your dream, well how can I put this, there called The....."

To be continued.......

A/N: Sorry I know bad cliffhanger (first one I've tried to do), but please don't flame me for it. This is my first ever Fanfic, so please, please, please read and review. Any comments are fine good or bad. I'll post the next chapter soon, well I hope you like it so far.

And you can email on Angel4eva41@hotmail.com.

Oh yeah, for people who are wondering, in this story Tomoyo does have some magical talents, she and Sakura can talk to each other using telepathy, Tomoyo is also telekinetic (can move things with her mind). Oh yeah Meilin is Li's cousin in this, but they are not engaged. Because Meilin's family live in Japan!