Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A new beginning... ❯ Prophecies... ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

* * - Sound affects.

" " - Speech.

' ' - Thoughts.

( ) - Author notes.

^ ^ - Dreams.

___ - Change scene.

Author: Star mistress.

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS, the wonderful people at CLAMP do, and i dont own any of the characters, apart from the ones that I made up, for this fic. So please don't sue me. lol. Thanks.

Cardcaptors in China - A new beginning...

Chapter 2:

Prophecies...

_China_

"Xiaolang, where are you my little wolf?" Wuhua Tan called out into the Li's garden looking for her fiancee.

"Im over here, Wuhua. By the Ying-Fa tree."

"Ni hao (Hi), Xiaolang, what are you doing out here, its 5am?" she asked looking at him with a puzzled expression.

Li Xiaolang, was a tall 16-year-old, who lived in the Li family mansion with his family. He had deep amber eyes, which could look enchanting or dangerous. And he had brown hair that never looked like it was tidy, even if he did try to make it tidier.

"Im just thinking, I had that dream again last night, and im gonna go and tell Muqin (mother) about it later to see if she can come up with anything" he looked at her solemnly as he said this.

Wuhua Tan, was slightly shorter than Xiaolang, but she was still very pretty. She had Ice blue eyes that pierced deep, as if trying to figure you out. Her hair was shoulder length, and was a deep black, with a red tint here and there. Her figure was very athletic, because she had been training hard over the last few years.

"I think that's a good idea, do you want me to come with, or would you rather talk to her on your own?" she asked her fiancee while cuddling up against him.

"No, its ok, I think its best if I talk to her by myself anyway. I was just thinking that it might be telling me that something is going to happen to the Clow cards. And those two other people, it's really weird its as if I already know them somehow, when I haven't even met them!" he looked down at the ground, thinking of the two people in his dream. "They looked like girls from where I was standing, and they both had on these weird costumes". With this he closed his eyes and breathed in deeply.

"Well maybe, we will meet them in the future, some time. Do you remember what they looked like, so if we meet anyone, we can see if its them or not?" she asked him as politely as she could.

"Emm...."

"Let's see. There were two people. I couldnt really make them out, they were in shadow." he said blushing. Remembering the other dream he'd been having that he hadn't told anyone about!

"Xiaolang, im your girlfriend, and remember that!" she nearly shouted at him!

"Well that's alot of good" she said glaring at him.

"They did look like sisters though. Well I better go see muqin before I forget" with that he got up and kissed Wuhua on the forehead, and went towards the house.

'I don't know what it is, but it sounds as if he's keeping something from me. Because he is usually smiling in the morning, but lately he hasn't been smiling at all' Wuhan thought to herself, still sitting under the Ying-Fa tree.

________________________________________________________________

_Later that day_

"Muqin may I speak to you for a moment?" Xiaolang asked his mother discreetly.

"Yes what is it my son?" she said looking at him for a moment

"I've been having the same dream over and over again lately, and its about the Clow Cards!" he said looking at the floor.

"I see, what happens in this dream, Xiaolang?" she said looking puzzled.

"Well me, Wuhan, these two other people and this thing that looks like a lion with wings, are standing on top of the China bank, in our fighting gear, and there's this person above us in the air, with long white hair, and silver wings. And then the Clow cards start to fall from the sky, and one of the other people reach out a hand to grab one and it disappears after a few moment form their hand. And then I usually wake up!" he said looking his mother in the eyes.

"What the Clow cards are not in the book, they are floating down through the air! I've never heard anything like it! But then again the Elders have been going on about some prophecy that is going to come true soon!"

"What prophecy is that muqin?" he asked carefully.

"Well they are saying that Clow Reed wrote in his journal about a time when the Clow cards would be released again, by two chosen people, who he chose. And that they would become the new owners of the clowcards, after collecting them all. But he also wrote that they would have help. We don't know any more," she said while turning away from her son to look out of a window.

"What did he mean by that I wonder?" he asked her puzzled.

"I do not know, I do not know! We can only hope that he was wrong and that the Clow Cards will not be released for if they are, they will cause destruction in the world," she said sadly.

"Well if they do get released I will retrieve them for the Clan mother!" he said proudly.

"Yes I am sure you will my son, now I wish to be left alone, please go to bed, it is late and you have training in the morning, good night Xiaolang" she said and then thought 'and good luck your going to need it if what the elders tell me is true, then you will be needed even more than Clow Reed realised'. And with this she walked out of the room and up to her bedroom.

________________________________________________________________

_Japan_

""Tell me about what, Meilin?" Sakura shouted at her friend.

"Well those cards you saw in your dream, well how can I put this, there called The..."

"There called The Clow Cards, I cant believe you had a dream about them know, I wonder what's going on?"

"What are Clow cards, Meilin" Tomoyo asked as she was now very interested as was Sakura who just sat there gobsmacked.

"Well, I might as well start from the beginning, so you might want to get comfy, ok, and ill just make us some tea." Meilin then walked into the kitchen to make some tea. "Oh yeah, Sakura, you can have a look in that book if you want, it might be interesting for you!"

"Ok Meilin thanks" Sakura said this and picked up the book, and started to look through it, until she came to a page with lots of illustrations, of cards, all different. "Meilin, this page with all the illustrations on are they the Clow cards?" she said to the girl in the kitchen.

Meilin came out carrying a tray, and said "Yes, you might try and find the one you saw in your dream, but im sure it was The Fly card. Try and find it in there."

"Ok" Sakura began looking at all the pictures until her eyes rested on one with a picture of what looked like a bird on the front. "This is the one, Meilin you were right it says the Fly on the bottom of the card, now did you know?"

"Right well I think I better explain about the cards first. ok"

"Ok" both Tomoyo and Sakura, said in union.

"Right well a long time ago there was this magician called Clow Reed, and he decided to make some magical cards. Which he called the Clow cards. He gave each of them different powers, and sealed them in a book called the Clow Book, just before he died, he passed them on to his descendants. But no one could open it up apart from him. Well any way, Clow Reed also created two guardians to protect the book, they were Yue of the moon, know one knows what he looks like! And Keroberos of the sun who looks like a giant lion with wings." Meiling looked at a stunned Sakura for a moment and then continued. "I think you saw Keroberos in your dream sakura, the one standing next to Tomoyo!"

"Oh, Kami-sama, what have I been dreaming about," Sakura suddenly said, while she fainted on the floor.

"Great, anyway, I didn't want to say this in front of Sakura, but Clow Reed left behind a prophecy, about two chosen people coming from a far land, and releasing the clow cards from the book, we don't know if this is true or not." she said laughing.

"Oh, Kami-sama," Tomoyo said and she fainted as well.

________________________________________________________________

_Later on_

"Sakura, Tomoyo, are you guys all right, you gave me a shock when you both fainted." Meilin said looking worriedly at her friends on the couch. "Maybe I shouldn't of told you about the clow cards after all, I've just caused more trouble." She signed.

"No, you we're right to tell us!" Sakura said stunned.

"Emm... Meilin can you call Touya for us, we had better be getting home, it's late?" Tomoyo asked Meilin sweetly.

"Sure ill ring your house and ask him to pick you up all right" she said smiling

"Thanks, Oh and Meilin can you not mention to them about any of this, or our friends!" Sakura said, quietly

"Sure thing, don't worry I wont tell a soul!" and she ran off to phone Sakura and Tomoyo's house.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

"Moshi, Moshi, Kinomoto residents, Fujitaka speaking."

"Emm.. Hi Mr.Kinomoto, its Meilin, Sakura and Tomoyo's friend."

"Oh hello Meilin, how are you? Aren't the girls over your house today?"

"Emm ... yeah they are, their just packing their stuff away and asked me to ring you, to ask if you can come and pick them up, if that's ok?"

"Sure Meilin, I'll send Touya round to pick them up, he'll be there in about 10 min's ok"

"Thank you Mr.Kinomoto, I'll tell them, bye."

"Bye Meilin"

Meilin puts the phone down, and goes to tell Sakura and Tomoyo.

________________________________________________________________

_Later that evening_

"Girls, dinners ready, can you come set the table for me please." he shouted up the stairs.

"Sure Dad be right down" Sakura shouted back.

Sakura and Tomoyo, came down and set the table, and where eating dinner with Touya, and their dad.

"Right girls I've got some good news and some bad news, I told Touya earlier, and he's all right with it!" he said with a smile "So which would you like first?"

"Emm... can we have the bad news first, so we have something to cheer us up after!" they both said.

"ohohoho, of course you can, well the bad news is that, I've got to go to America, on a course the college has organised for me, and I wont be able to take you to with me!" he said signing.

"What, your going away! You can't we need you, we don't want Touya to take care of us, he's mean!" they both shouted at their father.

"Will you let him finish, Kaijiu's" Touya said dryly.

"We're not Kaijiu's," they both said.

"And will you both please stop talking together its hurting my ears!" he yelled at them.

"Gomen" they said.

"Thank you, now if you'll all let me finish, as I was saying, I'm going away to America, and will have to leave you here. But Touya has a trip he's going on, so there will be no one to look after you two. That's why today I rang up your uncle Huang Rongdian, and he agreed that if you both wanted to, then you could go and stay with him in China, and go to the Hong, Kong college while you are there. So you don't miss your lesson's," he said smiling at his daughters. "Well would you like to go and stay with him for about Eight to Ten months, maybe longer I don't know yet?" he asked looking at them seriously.

"Would we, we'd love to see Uncle Huang, we haven't seen him in ages."

"When are you leaving Father?" Tomoyo said smiling.

"What can't you wait to get rid of me or something?" he asked looking puzzled.

"No, we just want to be ready for when we leave for Hong, Kong," they both signed happily.

"Well, I will be leaving the day college starts up again. And you will be leaving the day after college starts, so you can sort out your courses, that you will be doing in China." he said happily.

"Yeah, were going to China, our first trip abroad!" they both exclaimed.

"Dad, can I be excused, please"

"Of course you can Sakura! Why?"

"Because I want to ring Meilin and tell her that we're, going to Hong Kong, because she has some family over there as well. And we could go meet them one day." Sakura said brightly.

"Ok, yes you may, I suppose you want to talk to her aswell Tomoyo?" he asked her

"Oh yes please, if I can dad!" Tomoyo asked politely.

"Yes, you can, now hurry, I want you and Sakura to do the dishes when your done, ok" he smiled

"Thank you dad." Tomoyo said as she rushed out after Sakura.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

"Moshi, Moshi, Meilin speaking"

"Meilin its Sakura, and Tomoyo, we are just ringing to let you know our news first, since your our best friend" Sakura spoke quickly and loudly into the phone. Meilin had to hold the phone away from her ear as Sakura shouted into it.

"Hiya. Sakura, Tomoyo. So come on then, what's this big news you wanna tell me?" she asked excitedly.

"Well..." Sakura said.

And then Tomoyo shouted down the phone, "were going to Hong Kong!"

"Tomoyo I was just about to tell her, you didn't have to shout it down the phone!" she shouted at her sister, "Sorry Sakura" "That's all right just don't do it again Tomoyo"

"What... you're going to China! Why? When? and how!" Meilin asked quickly trying to take it all in.

"Well dad's going on this course for awhile, and were going to stay with our Uncle in Hong Kong! Its so cool, isn't it, hey why don't you ask your family over there if you can go visit them, you could fly over with us. It would be so exciting, you could show us around!" Sakura said down the phone to a shocked Meilin.

"Emm... I don't know if Aunt Yelen, would want me! But I could ask! When are you leaving?"

"We're leaving the day after college starts up, and we're be going to the Hong Kong college while were there. We can't wait, please say you can go." Tomoyo said into the phone this time.

"Well why don't I ring you back in about 1 hour, and tell you if I can come. Ok" she said laughing.

"Meilin why are you laughing?" Tomoyo said puzzled.

"Oh, I'm just thinking about what my cousin is going to say when he finds out I'm coming to visit him, and what he's going to do when he meets you! Hahahaha" she said still laughing into the phone.

"Ok, talk to you later Meiling, oh and Sakura says hurry up!" Tomoyo said now laughing as well.

"Bye Tomoyo."

Tomoyo puts the phone down.

________________________________________________________________

_Later on_

*Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring*

Moshi, Moshi. Kinomoto residents Tomoyo speaking"

"Tomoyo its Meilin" Meilin said very quickly.

"Meilin, did you ask!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah I asked my mum, and she said yes, but only if my aunt says its all right, and Aunt Yelen said yes I could go visit this semester. So I'm gonna come over with you and she will send someone to pick me up from the airport. Oh, I cant wait!" she shouted into the phone.

"Sakura, Meilin said she can come, and she's going to come on our plane!" Tomoyo shouted up the stairs to her sister.

"Yeah" Meilin heard in the distance, and she started laughing.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow at college Tomoyo, I've gotta go and start getting ready, bye bye."

"Bye Meilin see you tomorrow, oh I can't wait. This is gonna be so much fun! Bye" excitedly Tomoyo put the phone down and rushed up stairs to start getting packed, Sakura was already packing hers!

To be continued...

A/N: Sorry another pretty uneventful chapter, but im just setting out the scene for the next couple of chapters. Please, please R + R. I will put up the next chapter if i get at least 3 reviews! Ill be happy with any comments you send.

And you can email me at angel4eva41@hotmail.com.

Hope you like the story so far.