Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossom meets the Little Wolf ❯ Two little Chinese girls and a big trip to China ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anime Princess: Hi I am a poor author I have no idea what 2 write. Wait don't go please don't. I just got a cool fanfiction 2 write now ok? Good. Now let's…….

Kero: Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anime Princess: WHAT DO U WANT KERO? CAN"T U C THAT I AM A 'LIL BUSY HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Kero: I know. I know. But what about the Declaimer??

Anime Princess: O Ya gomen, Kero.

Kero: no problemo.

Anime Princess: Ok I don't own anything got that? Good. Now let's began.

"I'm on your back.

I'm flying on your wings.

Music solo

You are my angel

Flying on my tree

Come out and search for me

I'm waiting for you

You promised me too

Now come and find me soon

When you came to me

I gave you my heart

And promised I'd never be alone

I will search for you high

In the sky

So I can always be with you

You are my angel

Flying on my tree

Come out and search for me

I'm waiting for you

You promised me too

Now come and find me soon.

When I stood outside

Someone walked right by

It looked like you

Can that be true

You were my angel too

You are my angel

Flying on my tree

Come out and search for me

I'm waiting for you

You promised me too

Now come and find me soon

You are my angel

(my angel)

Flying on my tree

(on my tree)

Come out and search for me

I'm waiting for you

(waiting for you)

You promised me too

(promised me too)

Now come and find me soon

Music solo

I stopped by him asking his name

It was exactly your

He remembered me

Can that be

My angel is finally with me

You are my angel

Come out and search for me

You promised me

Now come and find me soon

You are my angel

Flying on my tree

Come out and search for me

I'm waiting for you

You promised me too

Now come and find me soon."

"Thank you everyone for coming to my concert," the pop star diva, Sakura aka as Cherry Blossom, said when she was finished with her song "You Are My Angel."

Clapping and cheering was heard everywhere when Cherry Blossom left the stage.

"Good job Sakura-chan," her best friend Tomoyo said while they were sitting in Sakura's dressing room.

"Thanks Tomoyo-chan," Sakura said.

"Cherry Blossom there are some fans who want to see you," a employee that work at the concert.

"O guest," Tomoyo said.

"Let them in," Sakura said smiling.

At that moment 2 girls came in and were smiling with big grins on their faces.

"Hey there," Sakura said kneeling down to see the girls face to face, "and what can I do for you two,"

"Umm well I'm Gim-Lawn and this is my friend Ching and we are your number one fans," Gim-Lawn said quivering and trembling while talking.

"O then hello Gim-Lawn and Ching," Sakura said sweetly, " so how may I help you?"

"Ummmm," Gim-Lawn started.

"Well we came all the way from China to see you play in Japan," began Ching, " and we wanted to know if you can travel to China to perform to the Li family because they really want to see you in person."

"How did you get that information," Tomoyo said to the girls.

"We are helper from the Li family's mansion," Gim-Lawn explained, "and since we are the only two children, as servants, who are there in the mansion 24/7 who was wild about you. Mrs. Li, are mistress gave us an assignment to fetch you and bring you to them to perform."

"I don't know. I will have to ask my producer," Sakura explained to the girls.

"Oh, ok give us an answer soon at this number," Ching said giving Sakura a card with a hotel number and the girls room number.

"Ok I will," Sakura said taking the card from Ching.

"Ok I guess we will see you soon Cherry Blossom," Gim-Lawn said.

"Ok, bye girls," Sakura said waving at the girls while they were leaving.

Anime Princess: okay if you ppl wanted to knoe I made that song. Ok? So no one dare take it. If you give me an e-mail and ask if you can have it I might let you BUT you will have to put in your storie that it belongs to me!!!! Ok?

Ja