Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cherry Blossom meets the Little Wolf ❯ Able to go and in a chat room ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Anime Princess: yayayayaya this is chapter 2 every1. Remember I don't own noting. Ok? Good ENJOY!!!!!

Sakura: are u going 2 make another one of u're songs in this chapter???

Anime Princess: I'm not sure. If anyone can give me a title (that is not already used) I might be able to make another song

.

Tomoyo: KAWAII OK FANS LISTEN UP!!!!!!!! I WANT SAKURA TO SING MORE OF ANIME PRINCESS' SONGS!!!!!! SO PLEASE TRY TO THINK OF A TITLE TO HAVE HER MAKE OUT OF IT!!!!! OK? GOOD O AND ANIME PRINCESS WOULD LIKE 2 MAKE MORE SONGS BUT CAN"T THINK OF ANY SO PLEASE HELP HER. ARIGATO MINNA-SAN.

Anime Princess: ummmm uhhhhh -_-;; ok that was freaky. I would really like all your help ok? Arigato.

Sakura: I'm confused here now.

Anime Princess: don't worry everything will be fine.

Anime Princess, Sakura, Tomoyo: HAVE A FUN TIME READING!!!

*knock knock* went the knocking of the door knocked by Sakura waiting in front of the door so she can see her producer. It was 7 pm when Sakura came to the office.

"Come in, it is open," said a voice on the other side of the door.

Sakura open the door and walked in. There in the big seat on where her producer sits, sat a lovely lady and her name was Anio Mina. She was a fine young lady with blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. About 5'1 and was once was a singer herself but then got tired and became a producer to other young divas, like Sakura, for an example.

"Konban wa Mina-sempai," Sakura said politely and bowed.

"Konban wa to u to Sakura-chan. What may I do for you?" Mina said outing her chin on her hands.

"Well Tomoyo and I were wondering if we could go to China?" Sakura asked.

"China?" asked Mina, her tone of voice wasn't exactly normal, "w-w-why China?"

"Umm I guess it's because two of my fans wanted me to go to China with them so I can perform to the Li family," Sakura explained to Mina.

"D-d-d-did you just say `to perform to the Li family?'" Mina said surprised.

"Hai I did. Why do you want to know?" Sakura said dumb fondly.

"The Li clan is a rich family in China. They are very powerful people," Mina said explaining all about the Li Clan to Sakura, the end she said, " and Yealn (spelling pleaz) Li has four lovely daughters and one son, named Syaoran. He is a cold person Sakura. So try to stay away from him."

"Yea I will if I am able to go to China. Well can I?" Sakura asked pleading.

"Well?" thought Mina, "alright you may go."

"Oh wow arigato arigato," Sakura said excitedly happy while bowing and bowing again.

Sakura ran out the door when suddenly………….

*SLAM* Sakura ran right into Tomoyo.

"Wooo girlfriend what is the rush? Where is the fire?" asked Tomoyo laughing.

"Heh not exactly," Sakura explained, " I am just too excited!!"

Sakura was squealing very loudly that the whole builder could hear her (an: NOT I was just exaggerating hehehe).

"So excited about what?" Tomoyo said to the squealing Sakura.

"Mina said that we could go to China with the girls!!" Sakura said jumping up and down.

"That's cool Sakura you're first trip to China," Tomoyo said with wickedness in her eyes (an: uh-oh I don't like the look on her face what is going to happen?????)

"Tomoyo I know that look on your face and the answer will still be NO," Sakura said.

"aaaaaaa come on please Sakura?" begged Tomoyo.

"Iie, iie, iie, no more bind dates. I had enough of those from you already Tomoyo," Sakura said.

"Ok, ok, but if you don't find one soon I am gonna start again," Tomoyo said evily.

"Ok deal," Sakura said giving in.

"Well I guess we could visit the girls tomorrow?" Tomoyo said while walking out the door with Sakura.

"Ok we would. I'm going to tell Kero and do some research about China ok?" Sakura said.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow ja ne Sakura."

"Ja ne Tomoyo."

The two girls went their separates ways into their limo. Asking their drivers to drive them home. While in her limo Sakura was thinking on how great China would be. She really had to tell Kero. `What about father and Touya?' thought Sakura? I guess I'll have to tell them. Since Sakura became a diva two years ago at age 14 Sakura asked to stay in her home town until she thought she was ready to travel alone. `Well today was the day. I am finally going somewhere to perform.' Sakura thought.

When Sakura got home she told her father and Touya. The two men ( one father and one older brother) where happy that Sakura will finally travel to perform. Sakura went into her room where she found Kero sleeping.

`Should I, the nice and caring Sakura wake Kero up??' thought Sakura, `Sure why not.'

Stepping as close to Kero as possible, Sakura took a deep breath and yelled into his ear, "KERO!!!!!! TIME TO WAKR UPPPP!!! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOUUUUUU!!!"

"AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhh" cried Kero when he heard the scream in his ear.

"Hi Kero are you up?"

"Ya, now I am"

"Good because I have to tell you something."

"Ok shoot."

"I'm going to go to China!"

"O ok goodnight," Kero said and went back to sleep.

"I uses he was too tired to keep hid eyes opened. O well I guess I will do some research."

Sakura went onto her computer and looked on sites about China. While reading Sakura took notes so that She could remember the stuff and would be able to visit it when she gets the chance. After awhile Sakura decided to chat. Logging on Sakura decided to chat with someone in China (if there were anyone from China that were on.) While looking she found that there were 10 people from China that were on with the screen names of: (ok I'll give the people screen names and their real name)

EvIl_MaGiCiAn=Eriol

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy=Ching

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan=Gim-Lawn

Swordsman_the_Great=Leong

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom=Meling

Magic_rules=Kevin

I_Love_Cherry_Blossom=Becky

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf=(Guess)

Luke_rules=Luke

Dragon_r_kewl=Jennifer

Sakura didn't know who to pick but she just thought to go into the Chinese chat room. (Begins Chat)

*CBlossom* enters.

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: so what is gonna happen ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan?

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: I don't knoe #1fan_of_Cherry_Blossonm

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy: She said she would either call or come over.

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: o ic

Swordsman_the_Great: Hey CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy when u come bak wanna go out wit me?

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy: sure Swordsman_the_Great id love 2

Swordsman_the_Great: great call me when u do com bak k?

Cblossom: umm hi

Dragon_r_kewl: hi

Luke_rules: hey

I_Love_Cherry_Blossom: hello

Magic_rules: hi

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: HELLO THERE

Swordsman_the_Great: hey

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: hello

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy: hi

EvIl_MaGiCiAn: hello

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf:………………&# 8230;.

Magic_rules: a/s/l pleaz?

Cblossom: umm 16/f/Japan u guys?

Dragon_r_kewl: 15/f/China

I_Love_Cherry_Blossom: 15/f/China

#1fan_of _Cherry_Blossom: 16/f/China

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: 13/f/China but I'm in Japan 4 a while

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy: 13/f/China but I'm in Japan rit now

Luke_rules: 15/m/China

Magic_rules: 13/m/China

Swordsman_the_Great: 13/m/China

EvIl_MaGiCiAn: 16/m/China

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf:………………&# 8230;.

EvIl_MaGiCiAn: come on cute little descendent chat.

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf: quit callin me dat.

EvIl_MaGiCiAn: then chat

Little_Big_Bad_Wolf: humph fine. 16/m/China

Cblossom: nice to meet u all.

CuTiE_pIe_LoVeLy: y r u here if u r from Japan?

Cblossom: I'm gona go 2 China pretty soon and I wanted to ask experts.

ChErRy_BlOsSoM_#1fan: oooo so wat is u're name.

Cblossom: umm……. Ok don't freak ok?

I_Love_Cherry_Blossom: Sure

Cblossom: my name is………………………

Anime Princess: ok ok ok I knoe you knoe who it is but I don't care. So please review me ^-^

Ja ne