Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The elemental hearts... ❯ The fire heart - part 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

" " - Speach.

' ' - Thoughts.

* * - Sound affects.

^ ^ - Flash backs and dreams! (I'll say which one it is)

Authour: Angel Mistress.

Thanks to the following for reviewing.... Any comment's are welcome!!

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS, or CC. Clamp does, so don't sue. But the story and anything that is new is made up by me.... Thanks.

The Elemental Hearts...

Chapter 3:

The Fire heart - Part 2.

Sakura, and Tomoyo looked shocked at the figure before them with dark red hair, silvery skin and dark blue eyes and lips, Sakura held her staff tighter...

Eriol stood smiling at the figure...

Syaoran got into a fighting stance, bringing his sword up in front...

Sakura was even more shocked when the person started speaking and they were all abit freaked out by it, except for Eriol that is! (as usual, lol)

"You will not need those, we will not hurt you!" it sounded like 5 people were talking at the same time. she raised her arm, a small wind blew and floated their weapons out of their hands and flew them to her, she put them on the ground in front of her.

"What are you?" Syaoran stated still in his fighting stance.

"Do not worry we are here to find someone, we will not hurt you. Just do as we ask..." the voices answered... "Come here child" they added pointing at Sakura.

Sakura stepped forward... "You are Sakura Kinomoto, the card's mistress. Are you not?"

"Yes i am! What do you want?" Sakura said looking nervous 'How does it know my name? And about the clow card's!' she thought..

"It is not of importance right now how we know your name, and other such thing's... you will find out soon enough." Sakura realised it could hear her thought's...

"We ask of you and your friends one favour, will you help us?" as the voices said this, the pouch hanging at her waist floated in front of her, and opened up. Out of it came a red pebble glowing brightly...

Sakura stared at her shocked....

"Well, will you help us! Or not!" they said more loudly.

Sakura looked over at her friends, Tomoyo and Eriol nodded at her, Syaoran shook his head and then saw he was out numbered, and nodded aswell. Sakura turned to face the person again... "Yes we will help you!" she said, her nervousness showing in her voice.

"How many times, you have no need to be scared of us, we are here to help!" the voices said becoming more annoyed..

"How can we believe you?" Syaoran stated...

"You have a smart boyfriend!" the voices said, causing both Sakura and Syaoran to blush...

"He's not my boyfriend..." Sakura said timmidly.

"Syaoran Li... yes we know all of you!!! (that last bit was for a shocked looking Sakura and Tomoyo. When they knew his name aswell!!) Let us show you who we are!" the voices stated...

"Element's return to your form confined" she was surrounded again in a bright light, the orb floated back out of her, and her appearance changed back to normal... the light dimmed.

Sakura and Tomoyo grasped, Eriol smiled again, and Syaoran smirked....

"I knew there was something strange about you Xhui!" he said.

"Hoee...." Sakura shouted.

"Li-kun..." she said. 'You must not tell anyone who you really are!' the voices wispered to her. "You are right, i am Lukirua Xhui" she said signing

"What!" Sakura shouted, making everyone sweatdrop.

"Lukirua, are you sure?" Eriol voiced looking at her worriedly, they had forgotton he was there...

"Yes I am...." Lukirua said, she took the pebble that was still floating in front of her, and walked up to Sakura. "Hold your hands out please. You did say you would help." she said.

Eriol spoke, "Tho..... Lukirua, it is no good. She is not the Fire heart, she is too pure! And the elemental's should know that!!"

'He know's of us! He must know who you really are then, he nearly said your real name! And he is right, she is too pure to be the Fire heart' the voices said becoming worried...

"You are right Eriol-kun, they just backed you up!" She said, stepping back away from Sakura. "But they are still near, will you hold out your hands then Eriol-kun?" she walked over to him and stood in front of him.

"Hoee... What's a Fire heart Eriol-kun?" Syaoran got angry (you can guess why!)... as Sakura asked him.

"We will explain later!" Eriol held out his hands, and Lukirua placed the pebble in his hands, he closed his eyes and a red light surrounded him, then died away...

...............

..............

................

................

But nothing happened....

Voices filled the clearing, "He is not the one, try the other girl... No wait, she doesn't poccess any magic, she is not one of them either... Try the other boy!" Lukirua walked up to Syaoran, "Hold out your hands

Li-kun!" (This is getting kinda confusing!!)

"Why should i! I don't believe anything your saying! The elemental's were sealed in the lake with the dark one!.................. Oh my god!" Syaoran shouted the last bit in realisation.

'He know's of us aswell, but wait he doesn't know who you are... good' the voices told her.

"I see you have realised what is going on Li-kun! Yes the force has been released... now hold out your hand's!" Lukirua said. Syaoran reluctantly held his hands out, and closed his eyes. The pebble touched his hands and at once a flaming red glow enveloped him, just like with Eriol...

...................

...................

...................

A warm sensation spread throughout his body, and then the pebble glowed even brighter and changed into a small red orb, once the glow had died down they saw that Syaoran had transformed aswell....

His hair had turned pure black. His skin was pale, his lips had turned black aswell, and he had the chinese symbol for Fire on his forehead in gold... He was now dressed in Red chinese fighting robes, with black under clothing, and a black cloth belt.

Suddenly his sword floated back over to him and the orb, went into it. The sword glowed brightly, and then changed to a blood red blade, which was sightly longer and thiner than before, with a black hilt... Also where there had been a black orb, there was now the red orb which had grown slightly to fit... A black sword holder had appeared on his back, with the Fire written on it's length, in chinese.

Syaoran turned to face them and opened his eye's...

"Woah!" Sakura screamed, jumping back. His eye's were now deep blood red, instead of the deep amber she was used too.

"Kool, I'm so glad i brought my camera!" Tomoyo said, filming every moment.

"Well it look's like my cute little desendant isn't so cute anymore" Eriol said trying to hold in a laugh.

"What's so funny Hiirgizawa!" Syaoran said glaring at him, which now with his blood red eye's made him look even more dangerous... Then turned to Lukirua, who summonded a full lenght mirror, so he could see what had happened.

"Arrrrrr..... What the heck happened to me! My eye's... My hair" He then looked at his sword which he was now holding. "Arrrr... my sword! What have you done to me?" He glared at Lukirua.

"Well look's like i've found the Fire heart! And no wonder with that temper of his!" She said, than added "If you wanna change back, just say 'Element of Fire, return to your form confined', then you will be back to normal..."

Syaoran nodded and took a step back closed his eye's and spoke,

"Element of Fire, Return to your form confined" he was surrounded by a flaming red light again, when it died away, he was back to his normal self. His sword had changed back to normal aswell, and the small red orb was now hanging from a black chain around his wrist...

He opened his eye's again, and looked back at the mirror "Good, I'm back to normal" Lukirua then got rid if the mirror.

"Yeah if you call that normal" Eriol said laughing silently. Syaoran glared at him, then turned and walked away through the trees, taking his sword with him...

"Where's he going? I need to talk to him!" Lukirua said, sweatdropping.

"Don't worry, he just want's to be on his own. He'll come back when he's ready" Sakura said looking sadly at his disappearing form. 'Syaoran, i wish you would let me help...' she thought.

"Well, ok then... Suppose i'd better explain to you about this, nai?" Lukirua said, 'So she likes the boy... Things could get interesting!' the voices wispered to each other.

"Come on, we can go to my house" Tomoyo said, still tapeing everything.

They all walked towards Tomoyo's house...

_Syaoran's p.o.v_

I kept walking untill i came to a small clearing with a stream, and sat down on the bank looking into the water. I took the chain around my wrist off and held it in my hand...

I couldn't believe what had just happened.

'Why me? What have i done to deserve this? My life was just starting to go right, and now i have to fulfil my destiny as the fire heart...' I laid back and stretched out on the ground, brought my hand up to my heart and closed my eye's.

'I've just realised my feeling's and now this happen's....'

'I know the whole story of the elemental heart's, the clan children were all told it. I also know that the elemental's, were sealed into the lake with the darkness... That mean's i can't be with her for long, I've got to tell her how i feel...'

'You have no need to worry my friend. We are trying to find a way to prevent what happened in that tragic past...'' i thought, but it wasn't me thinking it...

"What?" i opened my eye's and looked around.

'Element of Fire, Grant me your power,' i am your eternal friend...' the other voice said in my head.

"What do you mean?" i said back.

'I am the old fire heart, from when the lake was sealed before'

"Arr.. I'm talking to a ghost!"

'Please do not worry, i am here to offer asistance. I was confined within the girl with the other heart's... But now that you are the new fire heart, and have the fire orb, i am with you!'

"Ok, i get it! Your the past Fire heart, and i'm the new Fire heart... Emm.... Do you have a name?"

Yes... The name i go by is Shouji Liang... If you will but say what i said earlier, i will show you, your new power's...'

"Ok, Nice name!"

I got up and held the chain, and orb in the plam's of my hand's, then said "Element of Fire, Grant me your power...."

I was surrounded by a flaming red light again, the orb glowed and floated back into my sword, as that changed aswell. The light faded, i grabbed my sword, it had floated infront of me...

'I am thankful, now please say 'Heart of fire, come forth' use your sword and see what happens'

I brought my sword vertically in front of me, both hand's on the hilt...

"Heart of Fire, come forth" i said, and the blade suddenly had flames all over it, making it look like it was all made out of fire...

"Woah!" i said...

'Now try 'Dark Fire, come forth...''

Still holding my sword in front, i spoke, "Dark Fire, come forth" and instead of red flames, black flames surrounded the blade.

'Now understand this... The red flames are used for fights, and the black can cut though anything you wishe it to... and with this i mean anything! Do you understand?' Shouji said.

"Yeah i understand... what else can i do?" i said.

'you are not at full strength yet, so you cannot use all of your power's...'

"Oh, ok" i said, looking around to see if anyone had seen.

'But saying this you may try saying 'Blazing fire' you will not need your sword for this, but your palm facing away...'

"Emm... ok"

I held my sword to my side with one hand and brought the other up.

"Blazing fire" suddenly a ball of fire formed in front of my palm, and shot at a tree, causing one of the brances to set alight, but then the flames disappeared...

"Woah...." i looked at my hand, to see if it was burnt but it wasn't.

'That is all i can show you for the moment.... When you have more power, then i will show you the rest. We should go see my friend's now, i wish to speak with them...'

"Ok, i'll just change back..."

'Wait for a moment, there is some other things that you can do in this form...'

"Ok, what?" i said.

'You can hover in the air, walk into flames without getting a single burn on your body, and run faster than anything on this earth. I do not think there is anything else for you to know!' Shouji replied.

"Cool, so i can get to where they are faster...

I put my sword into the holder on my back, and ran out of the clearing like the wind, 'They are at Tomoyo's house, i can sense them' i thought. So i ran in that direction.

To be continued...

A/N: I told you it would be up soon... and this one ain't a cliff hanger, thank god... But How do you like it? Please R+R any comment's welcome... Any question's i'll be happy to answer as long, as it's nothing about what's gonna happen in future chapter's! Ok. But could you make ur question's clear... And if any of you got confused about the Syaoran and Shouji thing im sorry.

If you wanna get in touch, my email is below:

angel4eva41@hotmail.com

Oh yeah, do you like Syaoran's new look!!!? Tell me please! Ahahaha, i love it... but i like him better normal. He's so Sexy, and Kawaii...