Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ One Person Does Make A Difference ❯ The Final Battle ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11:

The Final Battle

Here it is. The final showdown between the DigiDestined and MaloMyotismon. Just answer a question before you even ask, none of the digimon can DNA digivolve what so ever. The reason is that it was Davis and Ken who were the first two get their digimon to digivolve together. And since it was mostly due to what Davis had said to Ken that caused that to happen and seeing that Davis wasn't there, that never happen. I hope that explains it in a way. Not waste anymore of your time, here is the chapter. But before I go, I have to remind everyone that I don't own digimon what so ever.

This was it. After all the hardships that we had to go through, we were finally going to come face to face with the monster who has caused pain and death for two worlds. "How can you be sure that its really MaloMyotismon?" "I can't explain it Tai. I just have this strong feeling that he is coming. So lets get ready by digivolving our digimon to their highest forms.. Something tells me we're going to need it." Seeing that I had to be right they quickly digivolved their digimon. In it's own strange way it was a good thing that the base exploded because along with the base being destroyed it took all the control spires along with it. With them now gone it allowed all of our digimon to reach their highest forms. Now it would be two megas, six ultimates and four champion level digimon as well as twelve DigiDestined going against the most evilest force to ever come to existence.

We didn't have to wait long as the dark clouds started to form into a giant mass and was slowly coming down to the ground. None of us moved from where we were as we didin't know what was going to happen next. As the clouds continued to gather together, a hand grabbed mine. I turned my attention away to see that it was Kari who had a look of worry in her eyes. I was worried as well but I didn't show it since I didn't want to worry her more. Putting on a convincing smile I squeezed her hand and brought her closer as to silently say that everything would be okay in the end. I just wish I could truly believe that it would.

Suddenly, a lighting bolt struch the clouds and strong winds started to kick up. As that was happening, the clouds started to take form into a giant figure. Not knowing what was happening we could only watch on as arms and legs started to take shape. Soon, an entire body was formed and from our vantage point it was huge. It had to be at lease as twenty feet tall.

When it hit the ground we all saw that it was the person that we were waiting for. "By the looks ot if you were able to escape the explosion. But I should be glad that you did. That allows me to kill you myself." "Now you wait one damn minute you piece of shit. You may defeated the DigiDestined once before. But now you have to face them again. And this time you will have to deal with me as well." My little outburst caused him to look directly at me. "Ah, and here is the one who caused this 'reunion' to occur. Its a pleasure to finally meet you face to face Davis Motomiya." "How do you know my name?" "I know more about you than you think. You have been watched ever since you escaped from SkullMeramon's camp and I have to say you have become a pain in the ass." "Then its been a pleasure." "My, that Motomiya spirt never seems to amaze me that how feeble minded you are. Your sister was the same way." "How do you know about my sister Jun?" "Oh I knew your sister very well. After she prevented my minions from getting the both of you she was brought to me. I will admit that she tried to fight back but she was dealt with, permanently."

That monster. He just admited that he killed my sister and he was actually proud of it. "Maybe I should do the same to the child of light that you like so much." "Why you good for nothing son of a bitch." I tried to charge at him but I was restrained by TK and Ken. "I swear to you that even if it takes my last breath I will see to it that you are dead. I swear it." "I can see the anger inside of you. It will do you no good. Youare foolish as your sister was if you think you can stop me." "Enough of this. Everyone attack." ordered Tai. Doing as they were told, all the digimon, including Ex-Veemon, charged at MaloMyotismon.

"Vee-Laser." "Spiking Strike." "Tail Hammer." "Gran Horn." "Valcun's Hammer." "Flower Cannon." "Horn Buster." "Gate of Destiny." "Celestrial Arrow." "Wing Blade." "Metal Wolf Claw." "Terra Force." All the attacks hit their mark which caused a huge smake cloud to cover the entire area. "Is it over? Did we actually beat him?" ask Joe. Every eye was now on the huge dust cloud. Nothing happened until a figure came into view. "Do you fools actually believe that those pathetic excuses for attacks will stop me?" When the dust cleared we saw that except for a some scraps he was practically unharmed.

"Are attacks hardly had any effect on him. Does anyone have any ideas on how to beat him now?" asked Cody. "We should try it again." suggested Tai. "What good would that do? The result will just be the same." "We won't know unless we try it." Not being able to come up with any better ideas all the digimon attacked again. Doing everything in their power to attacked MaloMyotismon. Unfortunately, all that they were doing, wasn't doing much in hurting him. "Is that it? I guess it is my turn."

Taking charge he started to takedown each of the digimon. The first were Aquillamon, Ankylomon and Stingmon. Then Zudomon, MegaKabuterimon, Lillymon and Garudamon were the next to go down. Now it only left us with Ex-Veemon, MagnaAngemon, Angewomon, MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon to fight with. While the fighting continued I was still trying to break away from TK and Ken's grip. "Let me go you guys." "Not until you calm yourself down." "I am warning you Ken. You better let me go before I have to hurt you. I got to make MaloMyotismon pay for what he did to my sister." "May I ask how will you do that?" "I don't know. All that matters is that he goes down. Even if it means I have to go down with him." "Don't say that." yelled Kari.

"How can you actually want to do what you just said?" Calming down I was finally let go. "You know darn well Kari that he must be stopped." "But it doesn't mean you have to kill yourself to get it done. What would your family think of it if they were still here? What about the team? What about me? Did you ever think about what I would feel if you went ahead and killed yourself?" "Kari, let me explain." 'No, you listen to me. I had to standby while you came close to dieing over and over again. But this time I will not stand back while you do it again." The tears were starting to form in her eyes. "I would be able to live with myself if I let you go out and end your life." Not being able to bear to see her this upset, I pulled her into a hug which she didn't resist. "Please don't cry Kari. It pains me to see you like this upset. Especially when it is because of me. I just don't see no other way around it. Either I take him down myself or give him the chance to take us out." "But their must be another way." "Well, how did you beat him the last time?"

"When he was Myotismon we sent all of the digimon's powers to Angewmon to fire her Celestrial Arrow. Then when he came back as VenomMyotismon we held him him with our crests to allow WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon to finish him off." "That's a great idea TK. Lets do that. If it worked once it should work again." "Their is just one problem with that plan. All of the crests were destroyed a long time ago." "Just great. I guess we will have to come up with an alternative solution." "May I ask what that might be? It will take no less than a miracle to stop him." "Then I guess that is what we are going to have."

Suddenly, a golden glow started to come from under my shirt. Reaching in I pulled out a small yellow pendant with a string that wrapped around my neck and inside the pendant was a small golden crest with some kind of symbol on it which was the cause of the glow. "Is this what I think it is? Could this actually be a crest? My crest?" "How in the world did you get a crest?" The attention to my crest was put aside when a pink symbol started to shine on Kari's chest. She wasn't the only one as TK and Ken had symbols shinning and were glowing green and purple. Soon everyone had a symbol on their chest and each was glowing a different color. As we were glowing all the digimon started to glow the same color as their partner.

MaloMyotismon looked on an wonder and was trying to figure out what was happening. "What are you pathetic fools think you are doing?" His gazed towards me. "You. This is your doing. You must be dealt with." He lifted his giant claw hand and tried to crush me. But before he could, a beam shot out of my crest and wrapped around him, preventing him from moving.

Out of nowhere, a voice that was seemingly coming from the crest started to speak. "Dut to your unwillingness to give up has awakened the crest of miacles. Thus, it has allowed the destroyed crests of all the DigiDestined to be resurected for this final mission." The misterious voice left as fast as it came and once again, another beam shot out of my crest. But instead of wrapping around MaloMyotismon, it went straight up until it stopped and formed into a ball of gold. A second beam of gold entered the ball as Ex-Veemon sent his energy to the ball. Kari and Angewomon were the next to give their energy as two pink beams went into it. One by one each of the DigiDestined and their partners sent beams of energy into the ball and with each beam that was added, the ball got bigger and bigger until finally it got big enough to cast a shadow on the entire battle field.

As this was going on, MaloMyotismon was still struggling to break from the beam that was wrapped around him. When he stopped for a second he spotted the growing ball. The look on his face was in chock and something that I took great pleasure in seeing and that was fear. Even though he was trying to hide it I could see it sneak out.

"You digi fools can't do this to me. I am the dark lord and I won't allow it." "You won't allow us? That is were you got it wrong. We will not allow your reign of evil to continue. It all ends now." With those words the giant energy ball started to change colors then went to bright white. It slowly started to come down. "Everyone get to safety before it hits." Getting on our digimon we raced as fast as possible from the impact zone.

Closer and closer the energy ball came towards the ground and no matter howhe tried to break free. MaloMyotismon couldn't break free from the golden beam. "I can't be defaeted by you little insects. I am the-ah, ah, aaaahhhh." His screams were soon drowned out as he was completely consumed by the energy ball. None of us could see inside the ball but we could tell what was going to happen next. To confirm our suspicion, the ball got brighter and brighter until finally it exploded in a huge flash of light and caused chunks or rocks to fly over our heads.

When the explosion finally went down and everything calmed down I pushed myself off the ground. Brushing the sand off I looked at where the energy ball had hit and saw that their was now a giant size crater. As for MaloMyotismon, their wasn't a single trace of him left. Finally, the nightmare of known as MaloMyotismon was over.

"Kari, Ex-Veemon, anybody out here?" A sudden movement of something coming out of a nearby sand pile. "Ex-Veemon?" "Close but no cigar." Instead of Ex-Veemon getting up, it was Veemon. "I guess you gave so much energy to that energy ball that it caused you to revert back to Veemon. But where are the others?" "I don't know where they are but me and Patamon are here." TK and Patamon were the first to meet up with us. But one by one everyone along with their digimon who were in their rookie forms would appear. With all of us together I couldn't help but feel proud. "Everyone, I have to say it has been a great honor to know you all. I am proud to have worked will all of you." After saying what I wanted to say I went over to Kari and not saying a thing we went into a deep and passionate kiss. Breaking away we just held each other as we all watched the sun set.

*Mom, dad, Jun. May your spirits rest in peace.* It was over. The evil that had ruled for years was finally gone. We had won. We were now free.

Their you go readers. The final battle is over and things are now going to be better. In the next and final chapter of this story, you will read about what has happen since MaloMyotismon been destroyed and was has happened to the DigiDestined. That chapter will be out by the middle of next week or at the end of the week. Hope you guys read it. And before I leave, I have to ask you when you review this chapter, can you tell me that I should leave the rating for this story at PG-13 or should I raise it up to R? Until I put up the finalie, see ya.