Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sex, Lies, Cassettes, and Digi-Destined ❯ The First Night ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
SEX, LIES, CASSETTES, AND DIGI-DESTINED
By Robster80

Part 4 – The First Night


Veemon80: Well whattaya know? We’re halfway through the series.

Gotsumon: Yeah, but it’s too bad Rob didn’t have back-up files on this story. He was damn lucky to find a Digimon site still up that had at least the complete Taiora & Mimato version, without our clever intros and closings.

Veemon80: Well what did you expect? He originally wrote this series while in college, back when 01 and 02 were still popular. Say, are Tai, Sora, Mimi, & Matt still locked up?

Gotsumon: When last seen. Anyway, quick disclaimers! Robster80 does NOT own Digimon at all, period! That includes us, too. So you out there who do own it, *gets on hands & knees* PLEASE DON’T SUE HIM!

Veemon80: Also, if you out there reading this dislike the following: 1) Takari (TK/Kari) pairings, 2) Michi (Mimi/Tai) Pairings, 3) Sorato (Sora/Matt) pairings, and 4) lemon/hentai/sexual fics, then please leave now. Also, if you are under the age of 17, you shouldn’t be here! Get out! SCRAM!!



It was about 8 that night when TK and Kari returned to his apartment after hiding out at Cody's and Karissa's for three hours. The door had been locked, as it had been when they left, and everything seemed to be in order. TK checked every room before he rejoined Kari in the kitchen.

"No one else is here," he said with relief. "Hopefully, they gave up."

"I definitely think so," Kari said as she handed TK a note. "They left this."
TK took it and read aloud:

"TK and Kari,

"After thinking real hard, the four of us decided that we owed you both an apology. It was wrong for us to take out our anger on you when we were the ones who started this whole mess. After talking it over, the four of us made up and became friends again, though Matt is now dating Mimi and Sora is dating Tai. Everything turned out okay in the end. However, we wish we could apologize to you in person.

"As for Davis, Mimi's sorry for what she did. Tai says not to worry because he'd talk with Davis real soon. We hope you can forgive us for this afternoon. We're very sorry. You two take care, and remember to use protection!

"Signed: Mimi, Tai, Matt, and Sora."

TK gently put the note down and smiled at Kari. "Looks like the crisis is over."

Kari hugged him. "I hope so. However, Davis is going to raise hell now that he knows about our sex life. I'm a little worried."

"Have a little faith in your brother. And if worse comes to worse, we'll get the whole gang on our side. Plus I know a few friends from the basketball team who'd love to clobber Davis."

Kari smiled. "As long as I get the first hit."

Suddenly, there came a knock on the door. TK gently moved Kari aside as he went to the door and looked out through the peephole. Outside the door was a familiar teen with dark purple hair, wearing a pizza delivery uniform and carrying a pizza box. TK opened the door and grinned. "Ken!"

Ken smiled. "Hello, TK! I have your order: one large pizza with half ham and sausage and half mushroom and chicken. I must say, this is an interesting order."

TK took some money out of his wallet and traded it for the pizza. "Well, I have a guest who's crazy for ham and sausage on her pizza."

Ken looked to see Kari standing behind TK, and smiled. "It took you two long enough to get together, that's all I have to say. Actually, that's not all. I was wondering if you could explain why Davis, your brothers and their girls were all chasing you two earlier today, and what Mimi said that made Davis angry at you so?"

TK and Kari blushed a deep crimson, recalling Mimi's words. "Uh, we'd rather not talk about it."

Ken looked at them, puzzled, but then his eyes went wide. "Ooooh! I think I understand now. You're a very lucky guy, TK! And don't worry, because I can keep a secret. Well, I have some more deliveries to make before I call it a night."

Kari blinked. "Since when do you deliver pizzas?"

"Since my mom refused to raise my allowance. Well, later, lovebirds!" Ken tipped his hat and then walked back down the hall. *TK's VERY lucky, indeed! He gets to experience what Davis can only dream about, which isn't much.*

TK closed the door before he took the pizza to the table. Kari crossed her arms at him. "When and why did you order a pizza?"

"At Cody's before I left. I felt like having pizza since all we have left for dinner are those TV meals, and I'm getting tired of them."

"I could have cooked, you know."

"You cooked breakfast, so you're done for today. Besides, it's my treat."

"You're right. I'll give in just this once, but I'll cook dinner tomorrow night for us. Deal?"

"Only if I get to make breakfast."

"Okay. Now, how about serving me a slice?"


************************************************************************ *******


Kari laid out on the large bed, wide-awake, and in her bra and panties. It was after 11, and she still couldn't sleep. She kept thinking of TK, not that it was a bad thing, but his face kept surfacing in her mind. *It's no use! I want to sleep with him again, but he may already be asleep. If only his bed was as large as this one...*

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. *Is he still awake?!* "Come in."

TK stepped in and closed the door with his back, hiding something behind him. He looked at her and smiled, noticing she was in her underwear. She smiled back, on account that he was only wearing his boxers. He walked over to her, seemingly nervous. "Can't you sleep either?"

Kari shook her head slightly. "I was thinking of you for the past half hour."

"Strange. I was thinking of you that same time. I couldn't take it anymore, so I decided to see if you were still up and, if you were, we could-."

"We could make it worth our while?" Kari sat up. "Show me what's behind your back."

TK slowly brought his hand out, which held the box of condoms Kari had left in his room. "There are some things I haven't used yet because I didn't want to go all out."

"Me, neither." Kari stood up and took the box from TK, placing it on the nightstand next to a tissue box. She then eyed TK seductively while waving her finger at him to come to her. "C'mere." They embraced into a passionate kiss before Kari pulled them backward onto the bed. She rolled them over so she was on top, never breaking the kiss.

TK's hands moved down her body, then he used them to slide off her panties. Once this was done, he moved onto her bra, and unhooked it. Kari leaned back as she let her bra slide off under TK's guidance. She stood before him, but reached for his boxers. Once they were removed, his erect penis came into view. She tossed the underwear aside and got back on the bed, but upside down. TK was staring at Kari's pussy while she was facing his dick.

"See if you can make me cum before I make you cum." Before TK could say anything, Kari took him into her mouth and began to suck on him. *Oh wow!* she thought while swirling her tongue around his penis. *Mimi wasn't kidding about this. He's so tasty.*

TK couldn't believe how much pleasure she was giving him. He wondered what was better: having his cock in her mouth, or in her pussy. Realizing he was falling behind, he gently grabbed her ass and pulled her opening toward his awaiting tongue. As he licked, his hands massaged her butt or ran down her lower back.
Kari's eyes went wide and her head jerked back as she felt something warm and wet touching her nether lips. She let out a cross between a moan and a gasp as she suddenly realized TK's tongue was playing with her and his fingers caressing her lower back and bottom. "Takeru, that's so good! Lick it more!"

TK, however, stopped his actions. Kari looked back, giving him a pair of her best sad eyes. He looked at her and said, "I appreciate you letting me catch up, but I won't keep going if you stop. That wouldn't be fair to either of us."

Kari remembered what she was originally doing, and blushed. "Sorry. I just-."

"Hikari, please put me back in? You were doing fine."

Kari smiled, then turned her head back to TK's cock. "Here I go." She returned to giving him a blowjob as he went back to tasting her opening. They both moaned as they continued pleasing each other, but then TK put his lips to Kari's pussy and began to suck. It was all he needed to do as she finally came, spilling her love juices into his face. He tried to lick some of it off, but now Kari was sucking him faster than before.

"H-Hikari! I'm almost... almost..."

TK never finished as he shot drops of cum into Kari's waiting mouth. She greedily swallowed every drop and licked the remains that slowly came out last.

*I'm glad somebody thought of that kind of sex. That was great!* She carefully rolled off TK and looked to see his face covered in her cum, which he was trying to lick off. She couldn't help but laugh a little, and reached for the tissues.
"I can get it," TK protested. However, Kari quickly cleaned him up. "Not from where I sit. Besides, I don't feel like waiting for you after how good you made me feel." Once his face was back to normal, she pulled him into another kiss.

"Now, are you ready for the condom?"

Kari got her answer as TK forced her onto her back and began nipping her neck. She felt him press his whole body against hers and his manhood re-stiffen. He then rolled her over, now kissing her shoulders. "Takeru?"

"Just hold on, baby," TK said, breaking his actions to place a fresh rubber on himself. He then lifted her up and inserted himself into her from behind. "I figured I'd give it a shot from Matt's book. But, not as wild as he'd do it."

"You're so sweet."

"You ought to know. You kissed me."

Kari wanted to laugh, but she couldn't as TK began to thrust gently. She just managed a smile while moaning, which slowly faded as she felt his lust. Her hands gripped the bed sheets tightly while his hands fuddled her tits with utmost care. Not able to stand it any longer, she softly cried out, "Takeru, please give it to me harder!"

TK nodded and began to increase the strength of his thrusts. Kari's moans became louder with each time his hips met hers. "Ah! I'm yours, Takeru! Always and forever, I'm yours!"

"And I'm yours, Hikari, and no one else's! You'll always have me!"

The thrusts were faster now, as were the moans that escaped both teens. As she approached her second orgasm, Kari cried out, "I'M COMING! COME WITH ME, BABY!"

"HIKARI!" TK yelled as he made one more thrust deep into Kari, completely submerging his cock. His orgasm struck at the same moment hers did, and the heat consumed both of them. He leaned backward until his back met the cushion, pulling Kari with him until she was laying on him with her back. His hands fell from her body and landed with two light thuds onto the bed. Both of them were panting hard, but felt satisfied since they had made love to the one they wanted to be with.

Kari slowly removed TK's penis from her, then removed the rubber and began to lick the remaining cum from him. Once this was done, she deposited the used condom in the wastebasket nearby before snuggling beside him and pulling the sheets over them. TK looked at her as she fell asleep quickly. After turning out the light, he gave her ear one last nibble before whispering, "Good night, my love."

Suddenly, the phone rang. Muttering several curses, Kari reached over and picked it up. "Hello, Takaishi residence?"

"Hey, sis! Just thought I'd call to check on you."

Kari frowned at her brother's voice and his lousy timing. "Tai! We were just about to sleep, and I'm not a kid anymore!"

"You are to me, little girl. When you mean 'we,' I assume TK's in bed with you?"

*Who is he, my brother or a cop?* "Tai, let me go to sleep! I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay?"

"Just a sec. Mimi wants to talk to you real quick."

"What makes her think I'll talk to her tonight after she blurted it out to Davis that TK slept with me today? Tell her we'll talk when and IF I feel like it. Now, good night!" Not bothering to hear Tai's response, Kari slammed the phone back to its place.

"Five'll get you ten Matt will call next."

Kari looked to see TK looking up at her, his eyes half opened. "I'm sorry! Did I wake you?"

"Blame your brother. He called, not you. You think these sheets are a little cold?" TK said this with a mischievous grin.

Kari smiled back before she resumed her position next to him. She felt TK pressing his body to hers. "Warmer now?" she asked

"Mm-hmm. But, there's one thing I have to tell you..."

"???"

"You have a beautiful pussy, my Hikari."

Kari giggled lightly. "And you have a wicked tongue. I like it." They hugged each other loosely as sleep washed over them once again. "Goodnight, Takeru."

"Sweet dreams, Hikari."


************************************************************************ *******


Tai winced as he listened to Kari slam the receiver on her end of the line. He placed the phone away before looking back at Mimi on his bed, naked, same as him. "I'd wait a while before you try to talk to him. I know we left that apology note, but..."

Mimi nodded. "I understand. I really fucked up earlier today, and now Davis is going to be hell for them. Even if you do talk to him, I doubt he'll give up on Kari, let alone try to kill TK."

Tai gave her a mischievous smile as he sat beside her. "Speaking of fucking, weren't we just about to?" He started to nip her neck and fondle one if her breast, causing her to moan.

"Oh, Taichi!" Mimi exclaimed in a low voice before she forced him onto his back to give him a blowjob.


************************************************************************ *******


Matt reached for the phone, but Sora grabbed his arm.

"No, you don't!"

Matt looked at the naked girl beside him. "But, baby-."

Sora glared at her nude boyfriend. "N-O! We caused TK and Kari enough trouble today, so we owe them some time alone."

"But they had all morning and afternoon before the chase, so-."

Matt soon found himself pinned to the bed they were on as Sora pushed her arms on his shoulders. "I can see you need convincing," she said before moving her opening to his lips and her legs to his shoulders. "Your choice, Yamato. It's either this and more, or the phone and nothing."

Matt pretended to think for a second, then he proceeded to stick his tongue into Sora's pussy. Thrilled by this, she began to hump like mad, screaming moans into the night.


************************************************************************ *******


The next morning, TK went to work making hot cakes for Kari. He had mixed the batter enough for six cakes when he began to wonder. "Hmm, does Kari like blueberries in her hot cakes, or chocolate chips?"

"How about both?"

TK whirled around to see Kari standing behind him, wearing a large shirt and her panties. He smiled. "Okay, both of them it is." He quickly mixed both the blueberries and chocolate chips into the batter before making the first of the hot cakes. "Sleep well?"

Kari walked up and hugged his back, pressing her body against his. "I did, especially since I slept beside you."

"The two of us being naked didn't matter, either, huh?"

Kari smiled as she blushed slightly. "Well, it did help. I can't help but think that we're already married, living together like this."

TK stood still for a moment, spatula in hand. After a minute, Kari loosened her grip on him. "TK?"

TK flipped the cakes before looking at her, a serious expression on his face. "Kari, would you like to marry me? Not right now or tomorrow, but someday, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife, and live with me for the rest of our days? This way, you can change your mind before it becomes too late. Whatever your answer, I'll respect it. Even if it hurts me in any way, I'll always love you and never-."

Kari cut him off, tears in her eyes. "TK, shut up and kiss me!" She then leapt at him and pressed her lips to his for a moment. "Of course I will."

TK gave her a quick kiss before returning to the stove and the hot cakes. "Then tonight we celebrate in style. We'll both make a special dinner, complete with candlelight and a romantic movie." After placing Kari's hot cakes on a plate, he then realized something. "That means we have to go to the market today!"

Kari took the grocery list and examined it closely. "Nothing but snacks and TV dinners. Doesn't your mom cook regular meals?"

"Not with the job she works at to keep us stable. But, I prefer the ready-to-make dinners over Matt's cooking any day. Last time he cooked for me, he used some meat with green fuzz. We'll just add and subtract a few items."

Kari bit into her hot cakes after adding syrup and butter. "No problem, but I'll pay for my ingredients. Of course, I'll have to go back home for my secret stash of money I save for special occasions."

"That reminds me, Matt owes me a few bucks; while you go home, I'll visit him and meet you at Yolei's store."

"Fine by me. Speaking of special occasions, what happens after the dinner and movie tonight?"

TK grinned at her. "I think you know, or do have to seduce you this time?"

Kari shook her head and returned the grin. "I think I created a sex monster... but I'm happy!"


End part 4


Veemon80: Four down, and two to go!

Kari: Hey, I like the idea. Hey, Rob, how about a Takari wedding story?

R80: Look under my one story on MM.org; you know, “Being Robster80.”

Kari: But that’s not an official Digimon story!

R80: Oh suck it up, soldier! Be grateful I even did a wedding story for you at all.

Gotsumon: Rolling along, next chapter shows TK & Kari gearing up for their celebration dinner as an official couple to be married someday. *points at reader* Stay tuned!