Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sex, Lies, Cassettes, and Digi-Destined ❯ Celebration ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
SEX, LIES, CASSETTES, AND DIGI-DESTINED
By Robster80

Part 5 – Celebration


TK: Hey, you two! How long are we gonna keep Tai & the rest locked up?

Gotsumon: Not for long.

Veemon80: Two more chapters to go, this one being number 5 in the series.

Kari: Take your time. I finally have my loverboy all to myself.

Veemon80: Then who is that walking off or being dragged off by Cherise Adjani from Scryed? *Sees Kari dash off after TK & Cherise* Heh heh, those two may be married, but Rob ain’t the self-dubbed couple-switching author for nothing. And now, on with the disclaimer! Robster80 does NOT own Digimon period, so please do not sue him. He writes fanfics for fun, not for profit.

Gotsumon: If you out there reading this dislike the following: 1) Takari (TK/Kari) pairings, 2) Michi (Mimi/Tai) Pairings, 3) Sorato (Sora/Matt) pairings, and 4) lemon/hentai/sexual fics, then go find something else to read, please. Also, if you are under the age of 17, what are you doing here?! Exit post-haste before your parents or somebody catches you! Roll fic!


Kari was in the shower after breakfast, still thinking of how TK had proposed to her earlier that morning. She gently scrubbed her body, almost erotically. *He asked me to marry him. Takeru asked me to marry him.* Her hand stopped over her heart. *Our relationship keeps going further than either of us would've thought weeks ago. We made love yesterday and last night, and now he's asked me to marry him. My heart is pounding so hard.* "Oh, Takeru!"

"Kari, are you okay in there?"

TK's voice made the girl's eyes snapped open as her right hand quickly came up from her vagina. *I gotta watch what I'm doing!* "Yes, I'm fine." *Although I almost masturbated recalling our first two times.* She finished her shower, then exited to see TK brushing his teeth, just as nude as she was.

TK smiled at Kari as he held out a towel to her. She smiled back as she took it and began to dry herself. She checked to see if TK was having a boner, which he was, but ignored it. "Don't get any ideas," he said before rinsing his mouth out. "Save it for tonight. I'm trying to resist myself."

Kari pretended to pout, but then a wicked grin crossed her lips. As she passed TK, she playfully hit his butt and then broke into a run. "Hey-!" she heard him call to her before she slammed his bedroom door closed. She didn't realize where she was until she saw the bed. Suddenly, the door opened and TK stepped in. He grabbed Kari by the arms and pinned her to the bed, her arms over her head. She grinned at him, and he back at her. "So, you want to play rough, do you? Okay, your choice: either we do it now quickly and not tonight, or we wait until tonight and go on for hours. Mind you, we left the condoms in my mom's room."

Kari leaned forward. "How about a blowjob?" she said seductively. "That's all I want until tonight."

"No." TK's throbbing cock told him otherwise, but he resisted.

Kari leaned even closer, even though her arms were being pinned back. "Then how about we make out nude?"

TK thought about it. "Just make out? You promise?"

"On my honor as a Digi-Destined and your lover."

"Deal." TK then relaxed his grip on her.

Feeling less resistance, Kari freed her arms and wrapped them around TK's neck, pulling him into a kiss. He put his arms around her body in a loose hug and positioned his lower body away from hers, determined not to go any further than kissing. Both mouths opened and their tongues met in erotic battle. The make-out session lasted for over ten minutes before they broke finally.

TK went to get some clothes for himself. "Satisfied now?"

Kari watched him dress. "A little, but I can wait for tonight." She then walked out towards her room to get dressed.


************************************************************************ *******


TK used his spare key to get into the Ishidas' apartment that early afternoon. He had knocked four times, but there was no answer. "Matt? You in here?" He made his way to the living room when he saw someone enter. The red hair told him it was Sora, and he quickly shut his eyes before he saw anything more.

"TK!" Sora exclaimed when she saw him. *Why is he-?*

"Don't worry, Sora. I didn't look, I swear!"

Sora was about to ask him what he meant when she then looked at herself, and blushed. She wasn't wearing any clothes. "Thanks, TK. I'll get something on and-."

TK cut her off. "Could I see Matt for a sec? That's all I want."

Sora smiled and exited the room to get Matt up. "Wake up, lover! TK's here to see you."

TK heard rushing footsteps coming towards him. "TK," he heard Matt's voice. "Did you see-?"

"No, I looked away before I saw anything. Can I open my eyes now?"

"Sure thing, kiddo."

TK looked to see Matt in some boxers. "Just how many times did you two go at it in the last 12 hours?"

Matt playfully hit his brother upside the head. "That is none of your business... unless you tell me about you and Kari, that is. How many times have you done her?"

"None of YOUR business, bro. I'm just here to get the money you owe me. Remember you borrowed from me for that one necklace for Sora... or was it for Mimi?"

"Shut your mouth! I'll get my wallet and be right back." With that, Matt left the room. Sora then came in, wearing one of Matt's shirts and his shorts. "So, how is Kari?"

TK sat on the couch. "She's fine. We're going grocery shopping soon."

"I see. Tell her that I won’t pry her for details about you two in bed, though I can’t say the same for Mimi."

"After what she said aloud to Davis, it’ll be a while before Kari talks to Mimi."

Matt returned with his wallet. "All I want to know is did you use protection?"

TK took the money and counted it with suspicion. "We did. Hey! You owe me 20 yen more, you cheat!"

Sora, who had her purse nearby, took out 20 yen and gave it to him. "Now he owes me. Get going, you! It's not nice to keep a lady waiting."

TK thanked Sora and ran out.


************************************************************************ *******


Mimi and Tai were watching a movie together at the Kamiyas' apartment. Mimi was petting Tai through his shorts while his one arm was around her back and his hand on her one bosom. Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and they groaned. Tai let go of Mimi and got up. "Tell whoever it is to come back later," he heard her call to him. He opened the door and saw Davis standing outside.

"Tai," Davis said. "I need to talk to you about yesterday. I want to know about GJ and Kari, and what Mimi had said."

Mimi overheard him and slapped herself in the forehead. "Me and my big mouth," she muttered.

Tai was a little nervous, but said, "Actually, Davis, I'm a little busy at the moment."

Davis looked in to see Mimi. "Uh, stop me if I'm wrong, but how come you're with Mimi instead of Sora?"

Tai got mad. "That is none of your business, Davis!"

"They're lovers, Davis. That's why he's with Mimi and Sora’s with Matt."

Both boys looked to see Kari standing near them. "Tai, I just dropped by to get some of my money. And if I'm missing even one yen, I'll tell everyone about you and Mimi sleeping with each other in secret." Without another word, she walked into the apartment towards her room.

Davis ran after her. "Kari, wait! What about yesterday with you and TK, and what Mimi said? You owe me an explanation."

Kari stopped and faced him. "I suppose you're right, Davis. Since you are my friend, you are entitled to one. As of yesterday, TK and I are dating. I love him and he loves me. We've been in love since we first met, but never realized it until recently."

Davis absorbed what she said, but he was hurt. "And what about..."

"What Mimi yelled out while chasing us? It's true. TK and I are also lovers, and we've taken the precautions necessary so that I won't get pregnant. Also, TK asked me to marry him this morning, and has given me time to consider it fully, though I accepted his proposal."

Davis hung his head. *This is a nightmare!*

"And Davis? Nothing you say or do will ever make me leave him. Even if you try to set him up with another girl, I'd find out about it or see right through it. I trust TK because I've known him for longer than I've known you."

Davis' head was still lowered. "I understand... but that doesn't mean I have to like it." With that, he left without a word. *I've lost her. In one morning, I lose the girl I'm crazy about to her best friend and his bed.*

Kari went into her room and got some of her money. When she returned to the living room, Tai stopped her. "TK really ask you to marry him?"

"He did, but he just did it out of the blue. No ring. He's also given me enough time to back out if I want to."

Mimi sighed. "Aw, that's so sweet of him!"

Kari glared at her. "Mimi, if you ever blab about my sex life ever again, I'll make sure you'll never feel my brother's manhood inside you ever again!" With that, she stormed out. Tai and Mimi watched her go before looking at each other.

"Is she serious?"

"Last time she gave me that tone of voice, it was after I set her up on a date with Davis. She even broke my favorite soccer ball to show how serious she was."


************************************************************************ *******


Davis sulked all the way to Yolei's store. He was hungry a little due to his depression, and figured he'd grab some candy or chips. She saw him enter and immediately rushed up to him, seeing his gloomy expression. "Davis! What's wrong?"

Davis looked at her. "Kari and TK are lovers," he said in a low voice. "As of yesterday morning."

Yolei gasped at this news. *That explains the chase yesterday, or at least Davis, Matt, and Tai.* She looked into Davis' eyes and saw his tears, causing her to let her emotions get the better of her, and hugged him gently. "I'm sorry." She had wanted Davis to get over Kari so she could try and date him, but this was not at all how she wanted it to go.

The hug surprised Davis a little, but he returned it. "Thanks, Yolei." *She's not Veemon, but she is my friend.* "I just stopped by to grab a small snack."
Yolei looked at him and said, "Tell you what, my mom's gonna take over in two minutes. Why don't you wait and then we'll go out for something bigger?"

Davis raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Why, Yolei, are you saying you want to go on a date with me?"

The purple-haired girl blushed slightly. "Uh... actually... yes?" Just then, her mom came in. "Just give me a sec or two. I need to use the ladies' room real quick." With that, she dashed into the back.

Davis watched her go. *You know, she's kinda pretty. Maybe if she would lose the glasses for some contacts...* Just then, he heard the main door open, and looked to see TK and Kari walk in, hand-in-hand. They looked at him in surprise as he smiled at them.

TK wasn't sure what would happen. Kari had told him about Davis being at her apartment earlier that day. Was he up to something? "Uh, hi, Davis."

Davis still smiled. *I can forget about Kari.* "Hey! Don't mind me. I'm waiting for Yolei to get back so she and I can have lunch together." As he said that, Yolei came out, wearing simple clothes, but she had put in her contacts. Davis looked at her and was awe by her revealed beauty.

Yolei walked up to him and held out her hand. "Ready?"

Davis simply took her hand into his. "Ready."

Yolei then looked at Kari. "And Kari? I expect full details about you and TK." With that, she led Davis past the stunned TK and Kari, and out the door. *Who knows? Maybe I'll pull the same thing on Davis. Hee hee!*

Kari and TK blushed at Yolei's comment. "Uh, let's just get the stuff we need and go before the whole town finds out about us."

"Deal."

They separated, both with a basket, to get the groceries they needed for tonight, plus a few more condom packs just in case. They checked out separately, but then walked home together.


************************************************************************ *******


TK finished lighting the two candles on the table and sat opposite of Kari for dinner that evening. They had prepared several dishes: rigatoni and sausage coins in meat sauce, steamed mixed vegetables, garlic bread, and chicken curry. For dessert, there was a small batch of brownies cooling on the stove.

"You're a good chef," Kari said after taking several bites of the pasta. "Guess that means you'll have to do half the cooking when we tie the knot."

"No more," TK said before having his second piece of garlic bread. "No less. Your cooking puts mine to shame, though."

"I didn't think you knew how to cook, honestly."

"After the last time Matt cooked me something, and nearly poisoned me, I figured I'd better learn or else. Remember what I said; the jerk actually used some meat that had green fuzz growing on it."

"Yuck!"

After dinner was eaten and the dishes washed and put away, the two pulled out "The Mummy" and began to watch it. TK offered Kari some gum, secretly to counter the garlic in her breath as well as his own. She knew that was his plan, but gladly accepted.

As they watched the movie, Kari kept moving closer to TK. Her hand was on his chest, but soon begin to slowly move down to his stomach and didn't stop there. Meanwhile, his one arm had made its way behind her back and his hand was closing in on her hair. Her hand still moved down his body even after she felt his fingers running through her hair, until it landed on his member. She began to pet him through his pants as he stiffened from her actions.

"Kari, this is the best part of the movie!"

"That's your opinion, TK. My favorite part is near the end with the final battle, not where the Mummy first comes to life. Besides," she purred. "Can either of us help it if you're sexy?"

TK raised an eyebrow as he smiled. "Or that you're horny?" They leaned in and kissed passionately. TK blindly hit the off buttons on the remote, turning off the TV and VCR. "Okay," he said as they broke off. "Now you're in for it! I'm gonna screw you for hours!' As he said that, he quickly grabbed her and picked her up to carry her to his mother's bedroom.

Kari pretended to struggle, laughing a little. "Oh no!" she cried in a fake scared voice. "Not that! Anything but that!"


************************************************************************ *******


The clothes practically flew off TK and Kari as they began to French, despite the remaining taste of garlic in their mouths. Kari then lifted herself onto him, wrapping her arms and legs around him, and pressing her crotch against his. This made his member ache, longing to be released.

TK slowly put Kari onto the bed so he could remove the last of his clothing: the boxers. Seeing this action, Kari got onto her knees and took his shaft into her mouth, her tongue swirling and sucking at full length. TK, moaning from pleasure, carefully placed his hands on Kari, trying to slow down her bobbing rhythm. He wanted to enjoy the blowjob while he could.

After Kari had her drink of his cum, TK picked her up and put her back onto the bed. Kari slid out of her undergarments before pulling TK onto the bed and on his back. "Here's something Mimi told me to save for last," she said as she positioned her vagina over his mouth. TK slid his tongue into her as he grabbed her ass to pull her closer. Kari gasped at the entry, but then began to hump, felling his tongue slide in and out of her. She began to call out his name softly until she came all over his face.

"I could get used to that," TK said as Kari moved her flower from him and cleaned his face again with some tissues. When she was done, he forced her gently onto her back to suck on her tits. She moaned louder this time since he was being a little more aggressive, but not very. He then moved his lips to her other breast, not wanting it to be left out, and causing Kari to continue her symphony of moans. She reached down and squeezed his cock back into hardness.
This made TK stop his suckling. *Time for the condom.* He put one on, but Kari then hugged him as she kissed him hard. She lowered herself onto his dick all the way and sighed with content, letting the warmth of her pussy engulf it. "I love you," she cooed as she began to hump again, more slowly this time.

"And I you," TK said as he began to roll his hips to match Kari's motions. They hugged each other closer as they continued to make love, but their moaning became louder and louder as they neared their climax. Finally, their orgasms struck, and they shouted one final moan in unison, still hugging even after the heat of passion.

"TK!"

Both teens looked to see Mrs. Takaishi standing in the doorway, looking very cross. One thought crossed both their minds as their eyes widened: *Oh shit!*


End Part 5


TK: Whoa, whoa! Time out! What’s mom doing home early?

R80: Blame it on my lack of knowing what to do next.

Kari: At least it wasn’t my mom. Or my dad.

TK: Yeah, I’d be dead in seconds.

Veemon80: Stay tuned for the finale, folks! Oh, and boss? Tai & the rest broke out again. *Runs*

R80: Here we go again! *runs after Veemon80 with TK & Kari close behind*