Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Sex, Lies, Cassettes, and Digi-Destined ❯ The Party's Over, Or Is It? ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
SEX, LIES, CASSETTES, AND DIGI-DESTINED
By Robster80

Part 6 – The Party’s Over, or Is It?

*R80, TK, & Kari stand over the unconscious bodies of Matt, Sora, Tai & Mimi.*

R80: *gripping a frying pan in his hand* Well, that takes care of them. Maybe now I can get this story wrapped up. Again.

TK: Yeah. And then maybe we can get a REAL Takari wedding story.

Kari: And it better not be a rush job-.

R80: *Hits Kari on head with pan, knocking her out* Shut up, *Repeats with TK* Shut up, *Hits Sora, who is trying to get up* and stay down! *faces readers* I don’t own Digimon at all, so please don’t sue me! Anybody reading this who doesn’t like Takari, Sorato, Michi, Daiyako, or lemon fics, you are hereby excused from reading any further. Also, no readers under the age of 17! I do have my morals, you know.



Nancy Takaishi sighed happily as she made her way to her apartment door. Her out-of-town meeting for the weekend went quicker than she expected, and had come home early to surprise her son and his friend, Kari. *I wonder how they got along together for yesterday and today?*

Mrs. Takaishi checked the door and found it locked for the night. She used her key to get in. *I hope they didn't do anything foolish. I'm not ready to be a grandparent anytime soon.* She was only making a joke, but she soon heard several moans coming from inside the apartment. She stopped in her tracks upon recognizing the voices of TK and Kari, then shook her head. *Why am I not surprised?*

Suddenly, she realized the moans were coming from her room. Putting her suitcase down, she walked over to the open door and saw her son and his best friend/new girlfriend/lover climaxing on her bed. Her face immediately went red. "TK!"

The two teens were shocked to see Mrs. Takaishi standing in the doorway, her arms crossed. What was left of TK's erection had faded immediately at the sight and sound of his angry mother. "M-m-m-mom?!"

Kari quickly got off of her lover and pulled the bed sheet over her body and his. "Mrs. Takaishi! T-this is a surprise!"

"You got that right!" Nancy said as she took a step inside the room. "Both of you get dressed, then throw my bedclothes and TK's into the washer immediately! After that, you both march into the kitchen and join me at the table!"

The teens quickly did as they were told, after TK had removed his used condom first. They threw the larger bedclothes in first, then joined TK's mom in the kitchen. Both of them were red with shame. Mrs. Takaishi looked at them hard, her arms still crossed. "Now, first of all, how many times have you two had sex?"

TK hung his head a little. "Counting where you walked in... three times in the past two days we've been here... plus one make-out session in the nude this morning."

"Okay. Have you been using protection all three times?"

Kari answered this one. "Yes, Mrs. Takaishi. And for the record, I seduced TK in the first place."

"Thank you. Finally, how many times have you had sex in my room?"

"This was the second time. The first was in TK's room."

"As I thought. Well, Kari, I have no intention of telling your parents yet." The two teens looked at her in shock as she continued. "As long as you keep using condoms... and never use my room again." She watched as both teens nodded in agreement, the red slowly draining from their faces. "Good! Then it's settled. I figured you two would eventually get together like this, but I was hoping not for another year or two."

TK sighed with relief. He had expected much worse than this. Kari then raised her hand. "Uh, does this mean that Takeru could possibly get a larger bed for his room?"

Nancy looked at her. "We'll talk about it later. By the way, kids... Kari gets TK's bed and he gets the sofa. You two had enough fun for one night. And Kari definitely goes home after breakfast tomorrow."

Both teens sighed heavily. "Yes, mom." "Yes, Mrs. Takaishi."


************************************************************************ *******


Davis desperately gripped his boxers, the only clothing still on him, inside the darkened motel room. He had never thought that Yolei would be this forward with him yet in their new relationship. He watched as she removed her clothing one by one until she was only in her panties. She was still wearing her contacts as well. "Uh, Yolei, aren't we going a little too fast?"

The girl took a few steps towards him. "Davis, I'm trying to help you. You do want to get over Kari fully, right? Then this will definitely cure you."

"B-but I don't want you to get hurt if-."

Davis never finished as Yolei finally tackled him to the bed and removed his boxers before she began to suck his cock. The sensation she was giving him made him finally surrender to his desires. Regretfully, he forced her off him to kiss her and fuddle her surprisingly perfect breasts, causing her to moan loudly.


************************************************************************ *******


The next morning, Kari finished packing her belongings, much to her and TK's bitter regret. The party was over for them, at least for a while. They were lucky that they were still getting off easy with TK's mom as they were. He was even allowed to walk her home.

The two left the building in silence; TK carrying Kari's suitcase, and Kari her book bag. "At least we had one more night together," TK said. "Even though my mom showed up at the end."

Kari nodded, but said nothing. They soon came to her apartment and unlocked it. It seemed Tai and Mimi had gone out, as neither were there. TK was about to leave when Kari tackled him to the floor. Her one leg then kicked the apartment door closed, the automatic lock going off upon closing.

TK was both aroused and surprised at Kari's forwardness. "Kari! What if Tai walks in-?"

Kari shook her head and smiled. "He won't. I called him before we left, and he said he'd be over at Mimi's today while her parents are away." She then reached down and squeezed his balls through his shorts before continuing in a seductive tone. "This gives us a chance to make love one last time before the weekend's over. Take me to bed, Takeru, or lose me forever."

TK smiled as he grabbed her ass. "Show me the way." He then got up ad carried her towards her room, Kari giggling all the way until she was dropped onto her bed. She watched as TK reached into his one pocket and drew out a condom. It was as if he anticipated this from the beginning. She took the little packet from him and placed it on her nearby desk.

The two of them undressed each other slowly until they were both nude, then proceeded to kiss. Kari pulled TK onto her bed and began to lick his chest slowly, causing him to groan a little. She trailed licks and kisses down until she reached his cock, then began to suck it as her fingers gently played with his sac.

TK's groans became louder from Kari's actions. He put his hands on the back of her head and gently pushed her, physically asking her to take more of him in her mouth. He wasn't disappointed. "Oh angel," he cried as he orgasmed.

Kari didn't stop licking and sucking after TK came. She kept going, sucking harder and now squeezing his balls, driving him crazy with everlasting pleasure. Finally, she drank his cum for a second time and then stopped. "Did you like that?"

TK said nothing but turned her over, kissing her hard with his lips and tongue. Once he was atop her, he trailed kissing all the way down to her pussy. He gently used his fingers to open her lower lips and then proceeded to eat out of her, his tongue quickly finding her clit. His hands moved to her bosoms as he did this, massaging them and pinching her hardened nipples.

It was Kari's turn to moan loudly as she released her nectar into TK's awaiting mouth. For once, he didn't get so much on his face as before. His lips them trailed up to where his hands were and began to suckle her tits. This didn't last, though, for TK then moved so that he was underneath Kari, his limp penis squished between their two bodies. His hands flew down to her womanhood and he put all of his fingers into her.

Kari gasped. She hadn't expected him to do this. "T-Takeru," she softly cried. "T-t-this is t-t-t-t-torture!"

TK didn't stop, but instead begin to nip at Kari's neck and earlobe while his fingers moved in and out of her. It wasn't long before Kari shouted, "OH YES!!!!!!!" as she felt a powerful orgasm rip through her body. Feeling TK's stiff dick behind her, she quickly moved under him and began to jerk him off hard. "Now see how you like it," she said in a teasing/loving voice.

TK could only hold on for the ride as Kari's strokes became harder. It was so hard that some of his cum shot into his face, just below his left eye. Kari saw this, and quickly licked it off for him while she cleaned the rest off with tissues. Her hand that was still around his cock squeezed him to keep it hard as she reached for the condom. After putting it on him, she got out from under him and proceeded to impale herself to the hilt. "Now for the finale."

Before Kari could begin, she felt herself being turned over and soon found herself underneath TK again as he began to pump in and out of her. It was slow at first, then his pumps became faster and harder, driving her crazy. She began to hump him to keep up as she frantically cried out his name repeatedly until she felt her came for the third time. "TAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEERRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUU!!!!"


************************************************************************ *******


"TK, WAKE UP!"

The shout made TK fall out of his bed, waking him up from his wet dream. "Ow! What's the idea, Matt?!"

Matt shook his head as he walked into the guest room at his apartment. "You were supposed to be up a half hour ago, for one thing."

TK looked at the clock and realized he had indeed slept in. "So? It's summer still."

Matt sighed. "Well, I have to go pick up my date. And TK? Next time you're dreaming, don't sound like your being fucked by a goddess."

*I'll remember that next time you're in bed with your girl,* TK thought as Matt left, leaving him to get dressed. He then noticed that his boxers were stained, and sweat dropped. The dream kept replaying in his mind, especially the parts with him and Kari together. He grew sad. "So, was it all just a dream?" he asked himself. "That Kari and I aren't lovers, or even dating, in real life?"

Suddenly, two gentle arms wrapped around his body from behind. "Takeru Takaishi, you know as well as I do that it was only two weeks ago we shared our first four times together! Even if it was, then I hope neither of us ever wake up." It was Kari.

"Hey! What brings you here?"

"You promised me a day to ourselves today, remember?"

TK smiled. "So I did. Let me finish dressing first and-."

Kari turned him around and gave him a sneaky look. "Not just yet," she said while pointing to the cum stain on his briefs. "First thing we do is get you cleaned up. Of course, I can also make your dream 'cum' true, if you know what I mean."

TK simply pulled her into a kiss and then onto his bed.


End


*Veemon80 and Gotsumon walk in to see R80 standing over the bodies of TK, kari, their brothers and their brothers’ girlfriends.*

R80: And where were you two?

Gotsumon: We had to take care of Davis & Jun. How come Kari and TK are also knocked out?

R80: I lost my head in the heat of battle.

Veemon80: Gotcha. Er, do you mind if we-? *Puts a foot on Matt like a vitorious hunter posing for a camera*

R80: Oh no, go right ahead. There’s plenty for everybody. Three root beers, bartender!

Gotsumon: *posing along with R80 and Veemon80* I’ll take two milkshakes, chocolate! What are you having, Vee?

Veemon80: Uh, Think I’ll split with Rob on those root beers. Well, I guess this story is finally re-wrapped up. So, what’s next, boss?

R80: *pulls out a persocom* Well… I got Coming Home, both for mm.org and the Anime Addventure… My two Scryed stories (by the way, I don’t own Scryed, either)… and that other Digimon lemon series with TK doing his mom, his cousin, and later on Mimi… plus I got back to writing Road Not Taken.

Gotsumon: Man, that’s a lot! You’d better take another vacation week for that.

R80: Sorry, my next one’s reserved for Otakon 2006. But, who knows what I’ll do prior to that. *To the readers* Thanks for reading my original lemon series starring the Digimon kids. Please leave your reviews at the door on your way out, and we’ll see you all next time. Adios, au rivoire, skip the gutter, and all that jazz!












The fic is over. You may go home now.