Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Sworn to Secrecy ❯ Glowing Eyes, Not Good ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

????

--------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------

Chapter 2: Glowing Eyes, Not Good

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

Summary: Nothing good that's for sure. That demon is back, and nothing is fun anymore. Can Jerri and Gaiten muster enough energy to fight it? Do I sound like a t.v narrator? Cause if I do, that's your problem, not mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

*Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Beyblade characters in the story so far, but I do own Jerri, Jason, Jesse, Athena, Gaiten, Dragon Demon and Tsaisu.

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

**Behind A HUUUUUGGGEEEE Tree**

"Shh………!" Jerri whispered to the gang.

"Why?" Tyson asked rather loud.

"Cuz, now shut up or he'll find us!" Jerri snapped at him, Tyson flinched.

"Who's gonna find us?" Ray asked quietly.

"The demon who gave me these damn scars." Jerri snapped once more.

"His name is Troaision, and he's not exactly your best friend who you would hug." Gaiten said. Max hadn't said anything, he was still getting over the shock that one of his best buddies was almost killed.

"Why are we here again?" Kai complained just loud enough for Jerri and Gaiten to shush him up with duct tape.

"I told you already, we need to get Athena, Tsaisu, Jesse, and my brother's dead body out of there. Cuz if we don't, the stupid demon will eat `em up." Jerri snapped at the now not-talking-and-very-annoyed-muffled-up Kai.

"Think he heard us?" Gaiten asked nervously.

"Nah, if he did, he would have taken a swipe at Hilary. Believe me Gaiten, I should know, my scars still burn." Jerri whispered to his friend.

"Why me?" Hilary asked confused.

"I'll tell you later, right now, I need to take care of something. Gaiten, guard the group with your life. I'll take a go at the freak." Jerri said getting out his sword.

"Don't use your sword, it'll take a millenium to fix it. Use your energy waves." Gaiten said holding him back and drawing his own sword.

"Why?" Jerri said tugging at his sword.

"Cuz, if you don't use your sword, you'll be able to fight without anything holding you back." Gaiten said quietly finally winning the tug-of-war.

"If you say so, but if I die, it'll be on your consious." Jerri said flying off.

"Don't worry buddy, I'll give you the best funeral money can bye." Gaiten breathed finally realizing that his fellow warrior and teammate's life was at stake. "Good luck." He said with no glint of hope in his eye.

**On The Actual Battle Field.**

"Here, demon, demon, here demon, demon." Jerri called out over and over again. "This is hopeless, I'll never find Athena and Jesse now! Geez, it would really help if they all fell unconsious in the same place." Jerri said wondering how Gaiten was doing. He had found Tsaisu and Jason already. He knew that Athena was near the beach, because he had kicked Tsaisu's tail there. (Yes, Tsaisu has a tail!! And no, he is not a little alien.) But the tide had come in, and she was probably in the lake. And Jerri could barely sense Jesse's energy, and he had not come to battle with them.

"Looking for someone? And aren't you supposed to be dead?" Jerri turned at the voice.

"Troaision, what the hell are you doing…" Jerri gasped at a blond figure being clutched in the demon's hand. "What the hell are you doing with Athena?!" Jerri shouted.

"Oh, this thing? I thought she was a little puppet. She didn't talk at all. At first I thought she was you, but then I remembered. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! I WHACKED YOU INTO THE WATER, THE PIRAHNAS SHOULD HAVE EATEN YOU IN MERE SECONDS. BUT NO, YOU JUST HAD TO DO A MAGIC TRICK AND COME BACK ALIVE. THANK GOODNESS IT WAS YOU AND NOT YOUR DAMN BROTHER." The demon shouted.

"DON'T YOU EVER DISS MY BROTHER. IT'S NOT MY FAULT THE HUMANS HERE AREN'T DEAF! AND IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM THAT YOU HATE MY BROTHER. IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM THAT YOU CAN'T ADMIT THAT MY BROTHER WAS STRONGER THAN YOU!" Jerri shouted at the same volume that the demon had shouted at him. "SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP, AND TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE!" He shouted again placing his hands in the battle formation to send an energy wave. "SUITONXIALAON!!" He shouted sending the most vicious attack he had ever sent in his life. Mixed with anger and grief, his attack was so powerful, that Hilary's cellphone blew up and every electric object within 1 000 000 000 000 miles broke down or even blew up just as Hilary's phone did.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" The demon disappeared into thin air. And Jerri had this weird feeling that he was gonna stay that way forever. He smiled to himself and caught Athena.

"Now for Jesse, and then we can go back." Jerri enclosed Athena in a bubble and it automatically transported itself to Gaiten and the others.

**Behind A HUUUUUGGGEEEE Tree**

"Hello Athena!" Gaiten greeted her.

"Ello…" Athena said dizziliy. "Oww…www…www." Athena winced.

"Don't worry, no wait." Gaiten assured her. "Do you feel that?" Gaiten exclaimed.

"Ya." Kai said. He was finally released by Tyson because Kai jumping up and down was starting to annoy him.

"Feel what?" Ray asked.

"That ominous feeling, like, something just died. Or something weird's gonna happen." Gaiten said.

"Or something like that?!!" Max shouted. A pair of red eyes gleamed with horror. Gaiten got out his gun and shot at it. Just before the bullet hit, it jumped out of the way. Gaiten released the trigger, and turned around.

"Where's Hilary?" Gaiten asked.

"HELPPPP!!" Hilary shouted.

"No!!" Gaiten was about to take off when he noticed that the ominous feeling got even stronger. "Something's wrong. Hilary, don't move! Take this! It'll help us find you. It's unbreakable, so nothing can damage it." Gaiten said throwing Hilary a dragon's claw. "Hold on to it!" Gaiten shouted. Hilary was taken off by the red eyes.

"Why'd you go and do that for?! You're supposed to be helping us not killing us off one by one!" Tyson shouted.

"Tyson! If Gaiten has a plan than let him stick to it." Kai scolded him. Gaiten nodded.

"But first, we need to wait for Jerri to get back. He'll help us find her." Gaiten said quietly and quickly continued after seeing Tyson's jaw drop. "The dragon claw will protect her for a year. But after that, she'll have to hold off on her own." Gaiten assured him having a thoughtful look on his face. "Tyson, do you…like Hilary?" He asked slowly.

"What the hell are you talking about! Of course I don't!" Tyson said blushing.

"Denial!" Max and Kenny chanted.

"You're supposed to be on my side!!!" Tyson shouted at them. They just chanted over, and over and over and over again. "Shut up already!!!" He groaned.

"Why should they?" Jerri asked. They turned and gasped.

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I hope the list isn't too long!

do NOT copy my characters

only flame if you HAVE to

PLEASE review

I have to HAVE AT LEAST 2 GOOD REVIEWS

I have to HAVE AT LEAST 1 FLAME

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY AS LONG AS IT HELPS ME THINK!!!

Please review, this is a ***** story!