Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Meeting Hercule ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry for not updating people. I've had some more problems with my computer again. Anyway, no one has sent me any suggestions for a name for my martial arts tournament. I still need one. Anyway, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 9 - Meeting Hercule

Everyone but Mike has gone back into the living room of the Son household (A/N: Mike left remember). They where all standing around the couch where Gohan placed the unconscious Chi-Chi. He is now putting a wet rag on her forehead when Chi-Chi starts to stir before she wakes up.

"Huh? What happened? I remember going outside to say bye to Mike and then he says…oh." Says Chi-Chi who is now very much awake. "Did Mike really say that I was pregnant or was it just me?"

Bulma is the one who answers her. "He sure did. He also said that it was going to be another boy. But if I were right, then he would have to have been conceived in the last few days. How could Mike already tell that you pregnant?"

Surprising everyone Piccolo answers that one. "Any living being has a ki signature. Even if they where just conceived. They would still have one only it will be extremely small. Anyone who has an extremely heightened ki senses, like Mike, should be able to sense it. I'm sure that in the next few days, the rest of us should be able to sense it as well."

Videl then notices that Gohan has a blank expression on his face. "Hey Gohan, are you alright? You kind of look a little zoned out there."

"Huh? Oh yea Videl. I'm all right. It's just that I have never had a little brother before. Plus, if I didn't know that my dad was going to come back then I would probably be beating myself up right now for letting him die."

Chi-Chi then looks over to the clock above the television, "Oh my. It's almost breakfast time. You are all welcomed to some if you want any."

"Sorry Chi-Chi but I got to get home to his royal pain in the ass and my two Trunkses. You guy swing by tomorrow around noon to see him off okay." Says Bulma. "Hey Chi-Chi, I just thought of something. When your son is born and is old enough, he and Trunks could be playmates and we wont have to worry about them hurting each other."

"Great idea Bulma. Call me later and we could start planning everything."

"Will do Chi-Chi. I got to go now, bye."

"Bye Bulma." With that Bulma threw her plane capsule to the ground, gets into it, and flies away.

Tien signals to Choazu and they start to walk out the door. "Sorry Chi-Chi but Choazu and I have to get home so that Launch doesn't get too worried about us."

"Wait a minute man. Did you say home to Launch? Is there something that you're not telling us Tien?" asks Krillin with a sly grin on his face.

Tien now has a slight blush on his face and Choazu is trying hard not to laugh. "Oh…well…Launch and I got married about ten years ago. I thought you already knew. Well bye." Before anyone could say anything Tien drags Choazu out the door and the two start to fly away.

"Well that was a surprise." Says Krillin. He then turns to Number 18. "Hey 18, what do you say that we stay here for breakfast? Chi-Chi is a great cook."

"Whatever."

It was now Yamcha's turn to make fun of Krillin. "Hey man. What did you mean by that? Your not hiding something from us, are you?"

By now Krillin was blushing a crimson red. "I know what you're thinking man and its nothing like that. 18 is just staying with me until she gets onto her feet."

"Sure Krillin. Whatever you say." Then Yamcha turns to Chi-Chi. "Thanks for the invite Chi-Chi, but I'm pretty tired. I think that I'm going to go home and get some sleep. Come on Puar."

"Right behind you Yamcha."

"Okay by Yamcha. What about you Piccolo?" asks Chi-Chi.

"In case you've forgotten, I don't eat. Plus I still need to train Dende." With that Piccolo goes out the door.

Gohan follows him to the door and says bye to Piccolo and then comes back.

"Well I don't want to face my father right now so I'll stay for breakfast too." Says Videl.

"Then its settled then. Number 18, Videl, would you two like to help me in the kitchen?"

"Sure Chi-Chi. I'd love to help." Says Videl.

"I don't think that I should. I don't know anything about cooking." Says Number 18.

"Oh that's nonsense dear. I'll teach you everything that I know. Plus, if your going to be staying with Krillin and that perverted old fool then you need to learn how to cook." With that Chi-Chi and Videl grabbed Number 18 by her arms and dragged her into the kitchen.

Gohan and Krillin just sweat drop as they watch the girls go into the kitchen. "So Krillin, what do you want to do until the girls finish breakfast?"

"I don't know Gohan. Lets just watch some television."

"Alright." With that they sat on the couch and then turned on the television. The first thing that they saw was highlights from the parade that was given in Hercule's honor. Gohan and Krillin then seat drops again.

"Man Gohan. How did that buffoon ever convince the world that he killed Cell?"

"I have no idea Krillin. But at least there aren't any reporters surrounding the house. Plus, the parade is not that bad."

"You've got a point there kid." With that they decided to watch the rest of it. After thirty minutes it was over and the program switched to a live interview of Hercule. As the three women where coming out of the kitchen to tell them that breakfast was ready, Krillin and Gohan falls off of the couch laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny you two?" asks Videl.

Gohan manages to calm down and points to the television. "We where watching your father make a fool of himself in front of the entire world."

"How embarrassing. I don't even think that anyone has yet to tell him what happened to my mother."

"Why do you think that Videl?" asks Gohan.

"My parents got a Divorce about a year ago and they haven't stayed in touch with each other. I would have gone to live with my mother after the divorce but my father won custody over me because the judge was afraid of him."

Gohan can hear some sadness in her voice so he decides to change the subject. "So breakfast ready yet?" Gohan asks with the Son Grinâ"¢ plastered on his face.

Videl instantly cheers up. "Yea Gohan it is. I hope you like it."

Everyone goes into the kitchen and Gohan starts to drool. On the kitchen table is a mountain of pancakes, eggs, muffins, bagels, sausages, bacon, and cereal. Gohan is about to dive right in before Chi-Chi stops him.

"Hold it right there mister. Let the rest of us gets our food first before you eat it all."

"O all right." Gohan's stomach then starts to rumble in protest and everyone laughs at this. After everyone gets their food Chi-Chi nods her head at Gohan and he starts to eat everything in sight and still some how manage to keep his manners.

"I don't think that I'll ever get use to seeing Gohan eat like that." Says an awestricken Videl.

"I'm sure you will Videl honey. Don't forget, starting tomorrow you'll be eating that much food as well." Says Chi-Chi.

"Oh yea. But I still don't see how that will be possible." Everyone laughs at this, even Number 18 chuckles a little.

After fifteen minutes everyone including Gohan was finished. Gohan and Krillin are about to get up to leave before being stopped by the three women.

"Hold it right there you two. We made the food so you two will have to do the dishes. All of them."

"Aw, mom, do we…" Gohan doesn't get to finish that sentence because a frying pan was brought down onto his head. He looks up very surprised to not see his mother with the frying pan but he sees Videl with it. Krillin starts to laugh until none other than Number 18 brings down a frying pan onto his head this time. Krillin and Gohan goes straight to washing the dishes before they get hurt again.

After the women leave the kitchen, Krillin turns to Gohan. "Our worst fears have come true. Chi-Chi has corrupted the ones that we love. We're doomed."

Gohan then blushes again. "I do not like Videl that way. Wait a minute, you love Number 18?"

"Oh yea. You left the Lookout before I sort of revealed that fact that everyone, including 18, who was hiding in the shadows at the time."

"So does she feel the same?"

"I have no idea kid but like your father has always said, where there is a will, there is a way."

With that Gohan and Krillin finish the dishes in silence and then goes into the living room where Videl and Number 18 are blushing and Chi-Chi is laughing her head off.

"What's so funny mom?"

"Oh nothing dear. So what are you and Videl planning on doing today?" asks Chi-Chi.

"I don't know. What do you want to do Videl?"

"I was thinking that we could start my training today even though the spell doesn't wear off until tomorrow. But before we do that, do you think that you could do me a favor Gohan?"

"Sure Videl. What is it?"

"Could you come with me to my house to help me confront my father. I don't want to do it alone."

"Sure thing Videl. Do you want to go now?"

"Yea. The sooner the better."

"We'll be back soon mom."

"Okay honey. Don't be too long." With that Gohan picks up Videl and starts to fly away. "Don't those two make a cute couple?"

"You said it Chi-Chi." Says Krillin. "Well 18. Are you ready to go? We still need to make a stop at a mall on the way back to Roshi's Island to buy you some things."

"Sure. Whatever." With that Krillin and Number 18 fly away.

Chi-Chi then starts to think to herself. ~ I can't wait to see what their kids would be like and I also can't wait for Gohan and Videl to have kids of their own. Wait. What am I thinking? I'm pregnant again. ~ With that Chi-Chi goes back inside to do who knows what.

Gohan and Videl quickly made it to Satan City and land in front of a large mansion. "You live here?"

"Unfortunately. The city gave it to my father after he assured them that he would beat Cell and if he did then they would let him keep it. I myself prefer a nice small comfortable home. Not a big cold mansion that has more room for junk then we could possibly use in a lifetime."

With that Videl walks up to her house with Gohan in tow. Right when they step into the door they come face to face with Hercule himself.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY AND WHO IS THIS SCRAWNY BOY THAT YOU ARE WITH?!

A/N: Again, sorry about the delay. Now what will Hercule do when he finds out the truth about Videl and this `scrawny boy' a.k.a. Gohan. Tune in next time for the next installment of Hells Rising.