Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ So Soon? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: It's me. It's me. It's that Do double…no wait, that's not me. Anyway, here is my final of five chapters that I promised you so. So once again, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 10 - So Soon?

Videl is now angry at her father's sudden outburst. "Daddy, you do not need to yell. I'm standing right in front of you."

This caused Hercule to become somewhat quieter but it does not calm his anger down. "I have been out celebrating my victory over Cell only to come back to find out that you have been missing for almost twenty-four hours. Then you come home with this scrawny boy. How many times have I told you that if you want a boyfriend then they have to be stronger than I am? But since I'm the greatest then no one can beat me so you can't have a boyfriend. Ahhahahahaha!!" ~ I'm so smart. ~

Hercule was waiting for Videl to get angry with him again and blow up in his face like she usually does but it never comes. ~ That's funny. She always gets angry whenever I say this. So why is she smiling? And who is this kid that she brought home. Now that I think about it, he does look kind of familiar. ~

"Fine Daddy. If that is the way you want it then lets go."

Hercule, to say the least, was confused. "Where to sweet pea?"

Videl turns around to face her father with her signature smirk on her face. "Why to the gym of course. I'm going to have Gohan fight you. In case you don't know, Gohan is the so called `scrawny kid' over there."

"But sweet pea, I just fought Cell. I need to re…"

"NOW!"

This caused Hercule and Gohan to jump and quickly fallow Videl. ~ What am I so worried about? I can take care of this kid no problem. But why does he look so damn familiar? ~

~What is Videl thinking? Why does she want me to fight her dad? Is it to just shut him up does she really want to be my girlfriend? Ah! What am I thinking? I'm too young to be thinking these thoughts. ~

"So kid you ready for the beating of your life? Ahahahahaha!"

While Hercule was getting into the ring, Videl pulls Gohan off to the side. "Gohan I want you to win. I'm tired of my dad's ego."

"Sure thing Videl."

With that said Gohan goes into the ring and drops to his stance. Videl is surprised to see that his stance is flawless, whereas her father's is sloppy.

"Ahhahahahaha! You surprise me kid. You haven't run away 7yet. Well take this. HERCULE PUNCH!!!"

Gohan just stands there and lets Hercule's extremely slow punch connect with his face. They just stand there for a minute with Hercule's fist connected with Gohan's face. That is until he abruptly pulls it back. "OWWW!! What the hell are you made of kid? AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU LOOK SO FAMILIAR!!!"

"Let me show you why I look familiar." For the first time since they met, Videl sees a smirk on Gohan's face. "You see Hercule, the reason that I look so familiar is because we just recently met yesterday. At Cell Games." With that said, Gohan went Super Saiyan Level 1.

~ Holy Shit. It's that kid who killed Cell. He's come to kill me for taking his credit. I'm too important to die. ~ Hercule gets down on his knees and starts begging to Gohan. "I'm sorry that I took your credit. You just disappeared. Please don't kill me. I'll do anything."

Videl is now laughing hysterically b her father's reaction to Gohan powering up. By now, Gohan has dropped out of Super Saiyan. "I do not care about the credit sir. I'll let you keep it only if you agree to my terms."

"Sure. Anything. You name it, you got it." Says the still begging Hercule.

"First off, you will never make fun of my family or friends ever again. Second, you do not call the techniques that we do mere tricks. We've worked long and hard to learn those techniques. And third, you allow me to train your daughter."

"Sure thing kid, but why do you want to train my daughter?"

So Gohan and Videl explains to Hercule everything that Mike has told them only a few hours ago. "So Jesanya was and alien and my Videl is half alien, and you want to teach her the same techniques that you and your friends know?"

"Yup. That's about it."

"Kid. I would be very proud of my little sweet pea if she where to learn all of those techniques and become a true martial artist."

"Oh daddy." Videl then comes up with a great idea and whispers it to Gohan who in turn starts to smirk again.

"Mr. Satan. There is one more favor that you must do for me if you want to keep the credit for killing Cell."

"Sure kid. What is it?"

"In one years time, our new friend will be hosting his own tournament and Videl thinks, and so do I, that you should put your title as martial arts champion on the line. If you where to loose, then we will be able to still convince the world that you still killed Cell."

Hercule ponders this for a moment. ~ Is he nuts. He knows that I'll loose. I don't want to loose my title. On the other hand, everyone would still think that I killed Cell so I will still have the title of World's Savior. Lets see now. Martial Arts Champion…World's Savior…Martial Art… ~ "Kid, you've got yourself a deal."

"Good our friend will announce the tournament in about a week and it will be held in exactly one year from then. Now as fro training your daughter, I was thinking of training her after school and weekends till about seven or eight o'clock. Are you alright with that Videl?"

"Sure thing Gohan."

"Then its settled th…"

"Gohan, what's wrong?" asks a now worried Videl.

Gohan feels a pain from the top of his spine that starts to rapidly move down to the base of his spine where the pain intensifies. "OWWW!!!" A brown furry appendage shoots out the back of his pants with a force so large that it rips its own hole right through them. "Hey my tail grew back." Says a very happy Gohan. That is after the pain subsided.

"So that's what a Saiyan tail looks like." Says a stunned Videl.

"Yup. Anyway, lets go back to my house to start training and have some lunch."

"Is food the only thing that you think about Gohan?"

"No. It's just what takes up most of my conscious thoughts."

Videl then starts to move towards Gohan. "And what exactly are you thinking about when its not food?" By the time she finishes that sentence she has Gohan pinned up to the wall.

"Oh…n…nothing…r…re…really. Just…n…normal things." Stammers Gohan.

Luckily for Gohan Videl moves away from him. "Oh well. I shouldn't be talking anyway. I'll be the same way by the end of tomorrow. Well bye Daddy. See you later tonight."

"Bye Sweet Pea." ~ what the hell was that all about? ~

Gohan and Videl then leave the mansion and Gohan picks her up and starts flying back to his house. They land in front of his house and lets Videl down.

"Lets go tell my mom where we are going to be Videl."

"Sure Gohan."

With that they go into the house and find Chi-Chi sitting in the living room with a smile on her face. "Guess what honey. At one we are going to go to Orange Star Middle School for you to take the entrance exams, and when you pass them, they will give you your schedule for you to start school on Monday" (A/N: It's Saturday now).

"What!? That only gives me two days to get ready. I have to buy some cloths, get some food capsules from Bulma for me and Videl, I still have to start training Videl, and I've got to help her get adjusted to being a Saiyan."

"Calm down Gohan. It shouldn't take to long to do all of that. The secretary said that you are going to be given the test by the vice principal since the principal and the gym teacher ran away together. The new principal, who will also be your new gym teacher, wont be starting until Monday."

"Alright. Well I'm going to train Videl until lunch. Is that alright mom?"

"Of coarse it is Gohan. Have fun you two." With that Gohan and Videl left to go start their training.

A/N: Who is the new principal/gym teacher? Why is it so important to this story? How will Gohan's day go? Especially when Gohan meets Videl's other two friends Sharpener and Erasa. Tune in next time for the next installment of Hells Rising.

And remember folks. I still need some suggestions for what I'm going to call my martial arts tournament.