Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Training, Tests, and Saiyan Princes Oh My! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I was bored in school today so I decided to write yet another chapter. Is it me or are my chapters getting longer and longer. Oh well. Sit back, relax, and have a killer time.

"Normal Conversation"

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 11 - Training, Tests, and Saiyan Princes Oh My!

Once out of the house Gohan picks up Videl and flies about a mile or two away from the house to a clearing full of craters.

"Wow. Looks like a meteor shower hit here." Says an awestricken Videl.

"No. This is just from sparing with my dad and Mr. Piccolo for three years. Anyway lets get started. Today, I think that we should start working on building up your strength and speed. We'll start working on you ki in a few days."

"Right. So what are we going to do?" asks a very eager Videl.

Gohan becomes silent for a minute. "Well I guess that I could give you some weighted training cloths. Mr. Piccolo taught me how to materialize objects so I'll make you a gi. What color do you want?"

"My favorite color is green."

"Green it is then." Gohan points two of his fingers towards the ground and a light glow is emitted form them. After a few seconds a gi very much like his and his father's materializes. The main part of the gi is green with a blue under shirt and red wristbands. It is completed with a red sash that goes around the waist. "I made the gi weigh about ten pounds and each wristband weighs about five pounds so that you could get use to wearing weighted cloths while you train. As your training progresses, I will increase the amount of weight that you wear. There's some bushes over there where you can get changed."

Gohan said that last part with a fain blush on his face.

"Thanks Gohan but why isn't your symbol on it?"

"Remember, you're my first student. I really don't have one of my own yet."

"Oh well that's okay. You can put one on later." After that is said, she goes over to the bushes to get changed. After a few minutes she comes back sporting her new gi.

"Wow Videl, you look great. It's not to heavy is it?"

"No Gohan, its fine. It's just a little strange wearing these weights but I'm sure that I'll get use to it."

"Great. For now why don't you do fifty push-ups, two hundred sit-ups, and then do some stretches. After that, we will run a few miles until lunch time."

"Right." With that said, they started to go through their training. After running three miles Gohan decided that they should rest for a while.

"Hey Gohan. How much weight do you wear in you cloths?"

"My main gi weighs about a ton and my wristbands each weigh half a ton so I wear about two tons. It's not enough to slow me down but it is enough to keep me in shape. If I were doing some hardcore training then I'd probably be wearing triple the amount."

"Wow. I wonder how long it would take for me to get up to that level."

"I wont know for a few days but I should be able to make a good guess then."

After that Gohan and Videl continued to run around the countryside for another hour and a half sometimes playing tag or some other game like that. That is until a shrill voice rang through the countryside. "GOHAN! VIDEL! LUNCH TIME!" Faster then Chichi could see, Gohan and Videl showed up right in front of her out of nowhere. "Oh Videl. You look so cute in that gi. Where did you get it?"

"Oh, um, Gohan made it for me." Says Videl with a slight blush on her face.

"He did, did he? Well you look exhausted dear. Why don't you two go washed up for lunch?"

"Okay mom." Says Gohan. With that, Videl and Gohan went into the bathroom to wash their hands and faces before coming back to the kitchen where a mountain of food was waiting for them. Videl had a foot long sub while Gohan ate everything else in sight. After they did the dishes Chichi called them into the living room.

"Alright you two. Go get cleaned up and put on a fresh set of cloths. We have got to get going so that we're not late. Gohan, you can clean yourself up in your room while Videl cleans herself up in the bathroom." With that said, the two kids left to get cleaned up. When they came back, Videl was in her normal white shirt and black biker shorts and Gohan was also wearing a white shirt only with white pants instead of black ones. (A/N: The things that he was wearing before and after Cell Games.)

As soon as everyone was ready they walked outside where Gohan cupped his hands and yelled, "FLYING NIMBUS!"

"Gohan. What's a Flying Nimbus?" No sooner has Videl asked this that a golden fluffy cloud came to a screeching stop right in front of Gohan. "What is that Gohan?"

"It's a nimbus cloud Videl. Anyone with a pure heart can ride it. Everyone else will just fall straight through."

"Are you sure that it is safe?"

"Of coarse it is Videl. You have a very pure heart. The nimbus cloud wouldn't dream of letting you fall."

"Just watch me honey." Said Chichi as she climbed onto the nimbus cloud and sat down. "See. Nothing to it."

"If you say so." Says Videl as she hesitantly gets onto the cloud.

"See Videl. I knew you can do it." Says a smiling Gohan. "We're going to Satan City Nimbus so just follow me." After that Gohan flies off in the direction of Satan City with Nimbus following right behind him.

After thirty minutes they could see Satan City coming up so they decided to land in a secluded area in the park and walk the rest of the way to the school.

Once they Videl led them to the main office so that Gohan could take his test.

"The vice principal will see you now Mr. Son. Your mother and Miss Satan will have to stay out here until you are finished." Says the secretary.

"Gook luck Gohan."

"My baby doesn't nee luck. He'll pass that little test with flying colors."

"Thanks…I think."

After ten minutes a beaming Gohan and a shocked vice principal walks out of the office.

Chichi suddenly became very worried. "Is everything alright Mr. Forester?" (A/N: That's his name)

"Your son has completed a very difficult test that takes most students around three to four hours to complete in less then ten minute. Not only that, he scored a perfect score on the test. That has never been done in the one hundred year history of this school."

"Ooo. I'm so proud of you Gohan." Said a beaming Chichi.

"Yea. I'm very impressed with this. You've got to be some sort of genius to do that. I remember taking that test and it was very hard for me. I scored a 91% on it, which at the time was the highest score to date. Looks like I no longer have the title getting the highest score on that test."

"Thanks. But it was really nothing. I remember doing most of that stuff when I was five before I started training."

Mr. Forester then gives Gohan his schedule. "Our schedules work differently than most schools. Instead of the entire student body pushing and shoving though the halls trying to get to their next class, we've decided that it would be more efficient that we have the teachers switch between classes instead of the students. The only periods that you will not be in your classroom for is physical education (A/N: Gym) and lunch."

With that Gohan, Videl, and Chichi started to walk out of the office until being stooped by Mr. Forester. "Miss Satan. I have heard of the tragic news about your mother. You may be excused from school on Monday if you wish."

"Oh that's alright sir. I think that it would be better for me to come to school on Monday."

"If you feel that that is best. I hope to see the two of you on Monday then."

As soon as they exited the building Videl turned to Gohan. "Hey Gohan. What class did you get in?"

"It says here that I am in class 224."

"Hey that's great. I'm also in that class. Plus, there is an empty seat right next to mine in which you can sit in."

"That's good. Wait a minute. How did Mr. Forester make up a schedule for me so fast? Its like he knew before hand that I would pass the test. And by some twist of fate I'm placed in the same class as you in which you have an empty seat right next to you for which I could sit in. Does he have ESP or something?"

Chichi started laughing at this. "I highly doubt that Gohan. My guess is that Mike has something to do with this. He can easily manipulate human minds. Plus he is the one who suggested that you come here as well."

"Mom. How many things can Mike exactly do?"

"Do be honest with you dear, I have no idea. Sometimes, it feels that he has no limits to the thing that he can do. I try not to worry much about it though. Anyway, we still have a lot left to do today and little time to do it in. Videl honey. Where is the closest mall to here?"

"That would be Orange Star City Mall. It's a couple of blocks south from here." Onward south the trio went. That is until they came across Satan City National Bank. Gunshots could be heard as they watched a group of police officers hiding behind their cars while a gang shot at them from inside the bank.

Chichi walks up to an elderly man to ask what exactly was going on. "Excuse me sir, but what is going on here?"

"Oh, you see there is this new gang that call themselves the Red Sharks Gang. They were trying to rob the bank there but one of the tellers managed to get a signal out to the police and what started off as a bank robbery has turned into a hostage situation. To make matters worse is that each of the gang members are armed to the teeth with weapons and explosives."

Gohan then comes up to the old man. "Excuse me sir but how many hostages and gang members are in there?"

"There are about thirty hostages and about ten gang members. Why do you ask?"

Faster then anyone could see Gohan runs into the building. Shortly after he disappeared every last gang member came flying out of the bank screaming in terror and pain. Every last one of them was bloodied and bruised from head to toe. Then out walked Gohan, who was a Super Saiyan at the time, followed by the thirty hostages. When the gang members saw Gohan they all screamed again and ran straight into the police cars begging the police to throw them into jail where they would be safe from the `Gold Fighter.' Gohan then waved goodbye as he phased out and then quickly reappeared behind Chichi Videl, while quickly dropping out of Super Saiyan mode so that no one would recognize him.

"Well, that was easy. Maybe I should make it a habit to help the police every now and then."

"Gohan that was amazing. How did you do all that without getting shot?" asked an awestricken Videl.

"I just melted their guns with my ki before they could do anything that might hurt the other people. Plus, even if they get a shot off on me then I could just dodge it or let it hit. I have yet to come across a gun that could hurt me."

"Wow."

Chichi in the mean time was beaming at Gohan. "You are so much like your father Gohan. Always trying to help those who need it most."

"Aw mom." Says Gohan who was blushing by the complements that he was receiving.

"HEY VIDEL! OVER HERE!"

The three turn around to see two blonds, one male and one female, running towards them. They were about the same age as Gohan and Videl.

"Ohmygod Videl. Did you just see that? That Gold Fighter is like totally cute. And where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you since we heard about what happened to your mom. We're so sorry. Anyway who's that hunk behind you?"

This mysterious blond girl managed to say all of that in a single breath. (A/N: Can you say total ditz?)

Gohan, Videl, and Chichi all think the same thing while a sweat drop formed on the back of their head. ~ How can she say all of that without breathing? ~

"Hi Erasa. Hi Sharpener. This is my new friend Son Gohan. I met him about an hour after Cell Games. Behind him is his mother Son Chichi. Gohan, Chichi. These are my two best friends since preschool, Pencil Sharpener and Rubber Erasa."

"Hello."

"Hi."

Videl then turns back to Erasa and Sharpener. "Don't worry about my mother you two. She's not really dead. She just faked her death because she needed to take care of something. She should be back in about a year or so. But you cannot tell anyone about it."

"Like that is so cool. It's like something out of a spy movie or something."

"Sure Erasa."

Sharpener then decides to butt in. "So where are you all headed?"

"We're going to the mall. Gohan needs some things before he starts school on Monday." Says Videl.

"What school are you going to Gohan?" asks Sharpener.

"I'm going to Orange Star Middle School. According to Videl, I'm going to be in the same classes that she is in."

"Then it looks like we all will be in the same class because me and Erasa are also in that same class."

"Hey Videl. Did you say that you are going to the mall right now? Mind if we tag along? It's been three days since I did any shopping and I need to catch up on lost time."

"I don't see why not. As long as its okay with Gohan and Chichi."

"Of coarse its okay dear." Says Chichi.

"Yea. I wouldn't really mind either." Says Gohan.

After that, the five of them walked the remaining two blocks to the mall. "Here Gohan." Says Chichi as she hands him a plain white envelope with his name on it. "It's a present from Bulma and her family. You are to only use it in case of an emergency but today will be an exception."

Gohan opens the envelope and sees a credit card with his name on it. "A credit card?"

"Yup. Today you are to use it to buy your school things and some new cloths. Bulma also said that you should also buy something for yourself. It's got unlimited credit so you do not need to worry about the price or anything like that."

"Wow. Remind me to thank Bulma later." Says a very stunned Gohan.

"Alright you two. I need to get a few things so you need to do your shopping on your own. Meet me back here in two hours tops. And Videl honey, do you think that you can make sure that Gohan gets some good cloths. I don't want to come back only to see him looking like some sort of punk."

Videl laughs at this. "Sure thing Chichi."

The four kids went towards one of the clothing stores while Chichi went the other way. "Were you guys talking about the Bulma Briefs?" asked a perplexed Sharpener.

"Yea. I've known her since I was five and I introduced her to Videl earlier this morning."

"Wow." Was all Sharpener and Erasa could say.

After they walked into the clothing store Gohan stopped in his tracks.

"What's wrong Gohan?"

Gohan just pointed towards the other end of the store at a sight that he would have thought that he would never see in any lifetime. There was Vegeta wearing his pink `bad ass' t-shirt looking very uncomfortable while holding baby Trunks as he and Mirai Trunks were being dragged all around the store by Bulma. (A/N: Remember, Mirai doesn't leave till noon the next day.) After looking at the expressions on both of their faces for a minute Gohan falls to the ground laughing hysterically.

After Vegeta saw Gohan laughing on the ground he handed Chibi Trunks over to Mirai and then faster than anyone but Gohan could see, Vegeta ran over to Gohan and threw he against the nearest wall while holding him up by his throat.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOU BAKA THIRD CLASS SPAWN OF KAKAROT?"

A/N: Well there you have it, my longest chapter to date. How is everyone going to react to Vegeta's sudden outburst? Find out in the next installment of Hells Rising.

I would also like to take this time to advertise a short little one-shot deal that I have planned for the holidays. It is a series of Christmas songs that I have rewritten. I hope that you will find it funny. I will post it some time next week. Until then, see ya.