Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Ding Dong the Saiyan’s Back ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: It looks like I have given up on updating every week and changed to updating every few days. This is because I have study halls at school and I usually don't have much work to do. Anyway, I still need more suggestions for what to call my martial arts tournament. So far I have only gotten one. I need more. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 12 - Ding Dong the Saiyan's Back

Everyone but Bulma, Mirai, and Videl were now in fear for Gohan's life. There he was, a short, scary looking guy that looks ready to kill who was holding him up with one hand by the throat. When the people in the store started to scream the mall security came rushing in with their guns pointed at the man's head. To everyone's surprise, Gohan was still laughing his head off. That is until a frying pan came crashing down on to his and the man's head.

"VEGETA! PUT GOHAN DOWN THIS INSTANT!"

"SHUT UP WOMAN!"

"PUT HIM DOWN RIGHT NOW OR YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH FOR A MONTH AND YOU HAVE TO EAT NOTHING BUT MY COOKING FOR A WEEK."

While grumbling to himself, Vegeta reluctantly let goes of Gohan's neck. At that point Videl, Sharpner, and Erasa run over to Gohan.

"Like Gohan, are you okay?" asks Erasa.

"Yea man that guy looked like he was going to kill you." Said Sharpner.

"Oh yea. I'm fine. Vegeta knows that he can't hurt me."

"I heard that brat."

Videl then looks over to Bulma. "Hey Bulma. What brings you here?"

"Well its Mirai's last day here so I'm taking him shopping to get some new cloths for himself and his mother. I wanted all of us to be together for his last day here so I dragged Vegeta along with us. Oh by the way. Mirai, this is Videl. Videl, this is Mirai."

"Nice to meet you Mirai."

"You too Videl."

"So Videl. What brings you and Gohan to the mall?" asks Bulma.

"Oh well we are shopping for some school things for Gohan."

"I take it that he passed the entrance exams."

"Passed? He got a perfect score."

"No surprise there considering how much Chichi pushed him to study everyday."

While Bulma and Videl were talking, Mirai, Vegeta, and Gohan went to the side to talk. "So that's the brat who's also a Saiyan?"

"Yes Vegeta and her name is Videl."

"Wow another Saiyan. This never happened in my time line. I wonder why. In fact, I never heard of anyone named Mike before. Who is he?"

"I'm not entirely sure myself, but he knows most of the Z Fighters from the dragonball hunt days. Maybe, when you get home, you should ask your mother whether or not she has ever heard of him before."

"Yea, maybe."

After Videl and Bulma finished talking they came up to the three males. "Hey Gohan. Come on already. We still have to get you some cloths."

"Right Videl. Well see you guys tomorrow." Says Gohan while turning to the Brief family. "Oh and Bulma, thanks for the credit card."

"Think nothing of it Gohan. It's the least that I could do for what you and your father has done for me." With that Bulma grabbed her things and left the store with Mirai and Vegeta, who was holding Chibi Trunks again, following right behind her.

Gohan suddenly starts to look around. "Hey Videl. Where are Erasa and Sharpner?"

"They're over there." Videl says while pointing toward the entrance of the store. "I guess that whole scene with Bulma and her family put the into shock. Lets get them before we start. Erasa has a better fashion sense than I do."

"So how do we snap them out of it Videl?" Gohan is waving his hand in front of their faces.

"I got an idea. Hey Erasa there is a huge sale on everything in the store." Before anyone could blink Erasa is jumping all over the place grabbing cloths until she realized that there was no sale so she came back to the others blushing from embarrassment. "Now for Sharpner. Hey Sharpner, there is a model over there modeling some revealing lingerie." Sharpner then runs off in search for the model.

"If he is anything like Roshi then he wont be back for a while, will he?" asked Gohan.

"He'll find us again after a half hour of searching." Said Videl. "Hey Erasa, help me pick out some cloths for Gohan."

"Sure Videl." Says Erasa as they headed to one of the racks and starts to pull cloths off of them and then put them back.

"Don't I get any say in this?" asked Gohan.

Videl and Erasa looked at Gohan, then at each other, and then back to Gohan. "Nope." They both replied as they went back to the cloths giggling. (A/N: I know that Videl is a little O.C.C. but remember that her mother isn't dead like she is in the show). With a sigh Gohan started to follow the two girls who kept on giving him cloths to go try on.

After an hour the three pre-teens were finally walking out of the store with Gohan carrying five bags full of cloths in each hand.

"Well that was fun." Gohan says with his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I know wasn't it?" said the always perky Erasa, while Gohan and Videl sweat dropped. Then out of nowhere Sharpner showed up.

"I don't know what you were talking about Videl. I was looking throughout the entire mall for an hour and I couldn't find any sign of the lingerie model."

"I was making it up baka."

"Oh." Sharpner was now blushing in embarrassment while Videl and Erasa laughed and Gohan remained totally clueless.

"Hey Gohan. A new martial arts store has just opened up. Want to go check it out?"

"Sure Videl."

"Yea, count me in too. I need to get a few things because I was just accepted to Hercule's new martial arts school." Said Sharpner. Gohan and Videl had to try hard to stifle their laughter while they dragged Erasa with them to the martial arts store.

After the four of them left the store a half hour later, they decided to do some window shopping for the last thirty minutes before they had to meet up with Chichi. Before they knew it, it was time to meet up with Chichi and leave.

"Did you kids have a good time?" asks Chichi who was holding a few of her own bags.

"Yea mom. And we got a lot of good stuff too." Gohan says while holding up his bags.

"That's good dear. So what do you four have planned for the rest of the day?"

"Actually Sharpner and I have to be going." Said Erasa.

"Yea I should be heading home also. I have a lot left to unpack from moving." Said Videl.

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow Videl." Said Gohan.

"Sure Gohan, bye."

With that Erasa, Sharpner, and Videl went their own ways home. Not much happened throughout the rest of the day and before Gohan knew it he was in bed and already asleep. Although, the same thing cannot be said about Videl.

~ All right Videl, it's time to calm down. So I'm going to change a little tomorrow. No big deal. I mean the only change in appearance would be that I get a tail, right? ~ With that Videl fell into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning everything went on normally throughout the Satan household. Videl was still in her pajamas waiting in the dining room for her father to come in so that she could start breakfast. ~ Man, why am I so hungry this morning? ~ Before Videl could continue her train of thought, Hercule comes into the room. As soon as he sat down, Videl went on to eat her breakfast. Actually, devoured it would be a better word for it. Before Hercule could say anything, Videl finished her breakfast and ran out of the room faster than he could keep up. In record time, Videl was back all showered and fully dressed.

"I'm going to Gohan's dad. Love you bye." With that Videl was out of the door all before Hercule could even manage to eat one bite out of his food. ~ What the hell was that? ~

Back outside Videl was trying to figure out a way to get to Gohan's. ~ I can't believe that I forgot to ask Gohan for his phone number. How am I going to get over there? Wait a minute. Maybe if I call the Nimbus, then it will come to me. ~ Videl cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled, "FLYING NIMBUS!" After a minute of waiting Videl thought that it wouldn't come. That is until she saw a gold streak of color coming right at her and then it stopped right in front of her. "Wow. I can't believe that it worked." Videl then climbed onto the cloud, "On to Gohan's house Nimbus." After thirty minutes of flying Videl lands in front of Gohan's house and knocks on the door.

"Come on in Videl." Gohan yelled from the kitchen.

"How did you know that it was me Gohan?"

"It'll be another technique that I will be show…Videl are you okay? You don't look so good." Said Gohan when he finally saw Videl.

"I don't know Gohan. For some reason I'm very hungry today. I had my normal breakfast but I'm still very hungry." All of a sudden Videl's stomach let out a very loud growl.

"Don't tell me that your still hungry young man. Oh hello Videl." Said Chichi as she came into the kitchen.

Gohan was just staring at Videl in shock. "That wasn't me mom. That was Videl."

Chichi looks at Videl with surprise before she saw something wiggling behind Videl. "Oh Videl honey. I think the spell wore off. Your tail seems to have grown back."

"What? My tail?" Videl then realizes why she felt so uncomfortable at breakfast this morning. "Man I didn't even realize it while I was getting dressed this morning. I guess the spell wore off while I was asleep."

Gohan and Chichi just fell over anime style at this. "Well sit down dear and I'll cook you a nice big breakfast fit for a Saiyan." After fifteen minutes a huge pile of food was laid out in front of Videl and before anyone knew it, she started to dig right in. After five minutes all of the food was gone.

"Gee Videl. You sure were hungry." Said Gohan.

"Yea I guess I was hehe. I just can't believe that I actually ate all of that food." Replied Videl.

"Oh Videl I washed your gi for you and I just poked a hole in it for your tail." Said Chichi.

"Thanks Chichi but you did not have to do that though."

"Think nothing of it dear. Why don't you go get changed and then you can get to your training with Gohan."

After five minutes Videl came back into the room. "You did not adjust the gi's weight Gohan, did you?" asked Videl as she came out of the bathroom.

"No I didn't Videl, why?"

"Because it feels like it only weighs as much as a feather now."

"It must be because of your Saiyan side surfacing. It must of given you a boost of power. I'll start increasing its weight and you tell me when you start to feel it." Gohan then pointed two fingers at Videl as they started to glow. After a few seconds Videl started to feel the weight increase and tells Gohan to stop. "Wow Videl, a hundred pounds. I'm surprised. I didn't expect you to be able to handle that much yet."

"Thanks Gohan." Videl blushes at Gohan's complement. "So what are we going to do today Gohan?"

"I think that we should do the same thing that we did yesterday only more intense."

"How?"

"Well, for one thing, more push-ups and sit-ups but while you do the push-ups I want you to do it over an open fire. Then we'll run some more only this time with some ki blasts following you around. Then tomorrow I think that you'll be ready to start learning some basic ki manipulation and some martial arts techniques."

At the end of the day a very battered but grinning Videl with a perfectly fine Gohan right beside her, came walking into the Son household. When they cleaned themselves up a little they went into the kitchen where they were greeted by two very large piles of food. They happily ate it all and thanked Chichi for the good food. After they ate dinner they all went to the living room to talk.

Chichi was the first to speak up. "This has been puzzling me all day. Videl honey. How did you get here this morning?"

"Oh I just called for the nimbus cloud and it came to me."

"Well that's a surprise." Said Gohan

"Yea it was for me too." Said Videl. For the rest of the night they talked about some simple things and Videl got to hear some stories from Goku and Gohan's past. Pretty soon it was ten pm. "I have to get going guys. Don't forget that we have school tomorrow Gohan."

"I wont Videl."

"Do you think that I can borrow the nimbus to get home?"

"Go right ahead Videl."

"Thanks Gohan. Oh and meet me on the roof of the school tomorrow morning and I'll take you to the classroom that we are in."

"Sure thing Videl, and don't forget to tell whoever cooks your food to start cooking in very large quantities. Don't worry about lunch tomorrow, I'll bring one of my food capsules for you."

"Thanks Gohan. Bye Chichi. See you two tomorrow."

"By Videl." Said both Gohan and Chichi at the same time as Videl flew away on the nimbus. Shortly after Videl left, Gohan and Chichi went to bed.

The next morning Gohan was rushing to get ready because he overslept. After he put on a simple whit t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans he quickly ate his breakfast, grabbed his bag and two food capsules, and flew top speed to Orange Star Middle School. In a matter of minutes, he arrived at the school to find Videl waiting on the roof with a scowl on her face.

"Your late Son Gohan."

"Sorry Videl. I overslept this morning." While Gohan was starting to head towards the door, Videl smashed his head with a frying pan.

"Ow! What did you do that for Videl?"

"For you being late of course." Videl replied for a smirk.

"Where did you get that anyway?"

"At the mall on Saturday, I asked Bulma to make me one. She gave it to me when we went to see Mirai off yesterday. (A/N: Sorry that I left that part out. I just forgot all about it).

~ I have to get Bulma back for this. ~ Thought Gohan. Finally they made it to the room and Videl introduced Gohan to their teacher Dr. White in the hall after apologizing for being late.

"Class, may I have your attention please? We have a new student here today. His name is Son Gohan and he is the first ever student to get a perfect score on the entrance exam." Some students started to whisper nerd around the room.

Videl sees that Sharpner isn't doing the same. "I'm surprised Sharpner. I would have though that you'd be saying the same thing about Gohan."

"Are you kidding me Videl? After what I saw at the mall on Saturday between him and Bulma's husband, I do not want to get on his bad side. Plus, he doesn't seem all that bad to me. That reminds me, why are you wearing that same brown furry belt thing that Gohan was wearing on Saturday. (A/N: Gohan is still outside of the classroom waiting for Dr. Whit to call him in so Sharpner has yet to see that Gohan still has the furry belt on).

"O, um, I'll tell you later."

"Class quite down now!" That shut everybody up. "Now then, I'd like to introduce to you Son Gohan. Why don't you tell us about yourself son?"

"Well, I like to read and write, and I like to do some martial arts whenever I have the time." Barely anyone was paying attention to him because everyone was staring at his well-muscled arms. The girls were drooling and the boys were staring daggers at him for getting all of the girls' attention. That and the fact that they were jealous of his toned arms.

"That's good Gohan. Why don't you find a seat?" Gohan ignored females's hand that shot up into the air, in order to get Gohan to sit next to them, and went strait to the seat next to Videl. This action shocked everyone because Videl wont let anyone but Erasa sit next to her. Their shock was short lived though because the teacher spoke up again.

"Don't bother getting too comfortable Gohan. We are all to report the auditorium to meet the new principal." They all got up and went to the auditorium. They were the first class there so they got stuck in the front with Gohan, Videl, Erasa, and Sharpner got the front row with one open seat to the left of Gohan. After ten minutes, the entire school was seated in the auditorium and Mr. Forester (A/N: the vice principal) came up to the microphone.

"Alright. You all shut up now!" After everyone quieted down he continues. "I would like to introduce you all to our new principal slash gym teacher. Now he may seem a little strange but I assure you he is the best qualified for the job so I expect all of you to show him some respect." With that the curtains parted and Gohan and Videl gasped in shock to see none other than…

A/N: Who is this new principal/gym teacher? I know who it is. Stay tuned for the next installment of Hells Rising to find out. Also please check out the Christmas songs that I have also just posted.