Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ The End of the Earth ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Why isn't anyone voting on my poll? No one has yet to vote. Please vote. I'm still waiting. Anyway, as of right now, I have an outline for forty-six fan fiction ideas. As soon as I finish this story, I will start working on five of them. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

< Telepathic Conversation >

~ Thinking ~

:: Bond ::

Chapter 23 - The End of the Earth

"KILL HIM!"

Time seems to slow down to a crawl as a few hundred of the vile creatures of unimaginable power starts rushing down to the field. It was then that Gohan realizes something.

~ The shield wasn't put up to protect the crowd from us. We could have easily avoided the crowd if we had to. The shield was put up to protect them from those… things! Mike knew that this was going to happen, and now he's going to fight all of them all by himself? How strong could he possibly be? ~

Just as the creatures were about to reach Mike, he jumps straight into the air and drops a volley of weak ki blasts right on top of their heads. All that that seems to do though was just piss them off. Mike starts flying straight up with the creatures that rushed him following close behind. The rest of the creatures were still on the stadium wall. Mike starts to power up an attack that looks oddly familiar. The only thing though is that he is pointing it up and not down towards the creatures.

"Kamehame… " Mike then disappears and then reappears on the stadium grounds looking straight up at the creatures. "HA!" The largest and most powerful Kamehameha wave is unleashed straight into the air heading for the unexpected creatures that were, at the time, trying to find out where Mike disappeared. The blast rips through them like a hot knife through butter and continues up into space. The leader of the group just starts laughing.

"Your reputation precedes you Mike, or should I say Angel. That's right boy, I know exactly who you are, unlike those who have faced you in the past. My army here will destroy you and we will receive our reword of ultimate power. Prepare yourself boy, for today is the day that you die!"

Mike just continues to stare him in the eye. "Believe what you what fool. I should warn you though, you are still making the same mistake that many of your kind has made. You underestimate my POWER!" Mike starts to power up as he says this. His power level is skyrocketing off the charts. With one final yell, he finishes powering up. He looks up to the leader with his own sinister smirk. Up in the box, the Z-Fighters were in shocked.

"I've never thought it was possible but his power level is so high that I can't tell how high it goes." Says Gohan with a very serious tone in his voice." The others just nod though.

Back to the fight, "You may be stronger than us boy, but our numbers will overwhelm you. CHARGER!" The remaining forces, which is still a lot, charges straight at Mike. (A/N: The whole Angel/Mike thing will be explained in the next chapter.)

Mike drops his smirk and a look of concentration appears on his face as all of them charge for him. Out of nowhere, several large balls of ki appear around Mike. He then brings his hands back, one on each side of his body, with a small but powerful ball of ki in each one.

"Wild Weasel, TOTAL ASSAULT!"

As he says this, the ki balls floating in the air releases hundreds of smaller balls of ki in all directions as his hands fir a scattered shot. (A/N: Scattered Shot is an attack that Piccolo used against Android 17 when he fought him during the Android saga on the show.) Literally, hundreds of powerful ki blasts starts shooting all over the place and explodes when they hit something. All around Mike, was smoke, dust, and fire caused by the explosions. As the balls of ki that are floating around Mike runs out of energy, Mike extends his arms out to his sides, forming a large ball of ki in each hand.

"GRAND FINALE!"

Mike unleashes the blasts in opposite directions into the smoke. Each blast explodes at the same time, sending a shock wave that could be felt from New Namek. Mike pauses, trying to catch his breath as he waits for the smoke to clear. When the smoke clears, all that was left of the group of vile creatures were about three hundred. These three hundred though, were the strongest of the group.

"You'll pay for that Angel. Mark my words boy we will destroy you. I can tell that you are tired after that attack due to its magnitude and we're only just warming up. You see boy, all that is left of my army are A-Class and S-Class Hell-Spawn Demons and I am an elite Hell-Spawn. You can't win! Muwahahahahaha!"

~ We'll see about that fool. ~ Mike then raises his hands up into the air and starts to collect energy. The leader saw this but thought nothing of it.

"Don't bother trying to create a Spirit Bomb boy. There is no way that there is enough energy around to destroy us.

Mike doesn't say anything, instead he continues to make not one but two Spirit Bombs high in the sky. That is when the creatures decide to attack. Mike sees them coming and is trying to fight them off, only using his legs. His legs could only do so much with these numbers and the creatures starts landing punches on to Mike. This continues for a few minutes until Mike does a spinning kick, knocking them all back a little. Up in the sky, two very large white balls of ki were just floating there waiting to be released. Mike smirks to himself as he brings his arms down, forward turning the two Spirit Bombs into two white beams, sending them… away from the stadium? The leader sees this and starts laughing.

"What the hell are you aiming at boy?"

"You'll see." ~ Not much time. ~

Mike then turns around and starts flinging the creatures that were once behind him to he other side of the arena, grouping them all together. Mike ten steps in front of his large screen television and smirks widely. The shield behind him drops as the shields around the people gets stronger.

"What are you smirking at boy?"

"Any idiot knows that the earth is round. An old saying comes in mind when I think about that. Whatever goes around, comes around." A look of realization comes across the leader's face as the others just look at Mike with confused looks.

"It doesn't matter boy. Those blasts aren't strong enough to defeat us."

"You know what? You are absolutely correct. They aren't strong enough to destroy you. Yet anyway."

Mike then brings his hands back to one side as he powers his attack.

"Spirit… Kamehameha…" Just then, the two beams from the Spirit Bomb rips through the big screen television right behind Mike. They continue to go straight right towards Mike and the creatures. As the two blasts reach Mike, one on each side of him, he pushes his arms out and unleashes a third beam of ki. "BLAST!" All three of the beams go straight at the creatures. About halfway there, the blasts start wrapping around one another, forming one large blast. The attack rips through the group of creatures and before it reaches the stands, it bends upwards and goes out into space. Mike is breathing heavily as he surveys the area. All that remained of the army of creatures was just one. That one creature was none other then the leader. He was standing there in the middle of the destruction very injured and very pissed off. His entire left arm was gone and he had cuts and bruises all over his body. At his feet was a pool of his own black blood.

"My army! You've destroyed my army! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Mike raises a finger and releases four small ki beams that ropes around the leader's wrists and ankles and brings him down to the earth holding him to the ground. Mike smirks to himself again for he knows that he has this battle won.

"Here I go!" Mike jumps up into the air, going straight up like a bullet.

"This hand of mine is burning red! Its loud roar tells me to destroy you!" (A/N: If you don't know what he is going to say next then you are not a G-Gundam fan. Also, I do not own the idea in which this attack is based off of.)

As Mike starts to fall back to earth, his body erupts into flames. "Erupting… burning… " Just before Mike hits the ground, several yards away from which the leader is pinned down, all of the flames on his body move into his extended right hand.

"FINGER!" As Mike hits the ground, a huge pillar of fire shoots out of the ground covering the entire field. The flames were so intense that the leader was rendered to ashes. It takes a full ten minutes until the flames finally die down. Standing in the middle of the field was none other then Mike. He didn't have a single burn mark on him at all. It was as if the flames didn't even touch him.

All of a sudden, a small clapping sound is heard. Everyone looks to where they hear it coming from and are shocked to see a man that looks exactly like Mike. The only differences between them is that the man has red eyes instead of gold, black hair instead of silver, and is wearing a set of gold armor that gave him a look of royalty. The mystery man then starts to speak.

"You're getting better at destroying my platoons without transforming Angel."

"What can I say? I'm just that damn good. Plus, if one of your platoons is here, then I know that you are not too far behind. I need all of the energy that I can save so that I can kick your ass again."

"Funny Angel. Real funny. You don't have to worry about fighting me this time though. I'm not really in the mood to so I'll be leaving now. Oh, before I go though, I thought that you should know that history is about to repeat itself. Only on a slightly larger scale though." With that, the mysterious look-a-like disappears.

~ What the hell did he mean by that? Oh shit! ~ < POPO! TELEPORT YOURSELF, DENDE, KORIN, AND ANYONE ELSE UP THERE TO THE TOURNAMENT GROUNDS NOW! > After a moment they appear in the box with the other Z-Fighters.

"What are you guys doing here?" asks Gohan.

"Don't know. Mike told me to grab everyone up at the lookout and come here. He sounded a little frantic." States Mr. Popo.

Back on the field Mike brings out his remote and drops all of the shields. He then pulls out a cell phone after that. "Computer, online. Send me AlphaOmega NOW!" A minute later, the largest ship that any of the Z-Fighters has ever seen comes down from the ski and hovers over the stadium. The ship was over I mile long, about a half of a mile wide, and a half of a mile in height. It was painted pitch black in color and covers the entire stadium with its body. Mike them flies up towards the ship.

< Everyone in the box, follow me, quickly! > Many of the Z-Fighters grabs a person who couldn't fly and follows those who are already flying after Mike. Mike leads them threw an opening in the ship and continue flying through the hallways. Soon, they reach a room that looks like a cockpit with many seats all around.

"Quickly get into a seat and strap yourselves in." Says Mike as he jumps into the seat at the frond of the room.

"Mike, what is going on?" asks Gohan as he and the others strap in. "What did that guy mean when he said that history is about to repeat itself?"

"It means that the world is about to explode. Now sit down, shut up, and let me get us the hell out of here."

"What about all of the innocent people?" asks Goku.

"They will die, and so will we if you don't let me concentrate."

Everyone stays quiet after Mike's outburst. Mike starts pushing many of the buttons on the huge consol in front of him. All of a sudden, a mechanical voice is heard.

"Please input a destination."

"No destination. Switch controls to manual flight mode." A slot opens in front of Mike and a steering wheel comes out of it. Mike grabs it and soon has the ship flying away from the earth. As soon as they got out of earth's atmosphere the entire planet explodes. The shock wave is quickly making its way towards Mike's ship.

"Warning! With out shields, the incoming shock wave will destroy this ship!"

"Computer, switch it into overdrive ASAP!" With a burst of speed, the ship quickly makes its way into deep space. After ten minutes of blindly flying through space, Mike shuts off the engines.

"Computer, charge the wormhole generator."

"Estimated time for full charge of wormhole generators; three hours, twenty-two minutes, and ten seconds."

Mike then sits back in his chair and starts to relax. Gohan on the other hand, had other ideas. He quickly gets up, spins Mike's chair around, pulls him up to his eye level, and gives him a glare that would even put Vegeta's to shame.

"Start talking. Who or what are you and what the hell is going on!"

A/N: What is Mike going to tell Gohan? Who was that mysterious person? You just have to wait and see in the next installment of Hells Rising.

Oh yea, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!