Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Dream of Hope ❯ Chapter Nine: Raven and Sachiko's Determination ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: ::sighs:: I'm getting tired of saying this………I do not own Zoids………if I did, I wouldn't have kidnapped Raven………ummmm I didn't say that! :\

Raven: Can I go now?

Me: Sure………wait I still need you but you can't be in here right now

Raven: And why not?

Me: Because I have another special guest coming!

Raven: Who is it?

Chris: God don't you EVER stop asking questions!!

Me: Chris………go away now and come back later

Chris: AND I'M NOT TAKING ORDERS FROM YOU ANYMORE!

Me: ::takes out pencil:: Let's see if I draw this and write that……….

::A girl magically appears::

Me: Hey Cloud!

Chris: Cloud! You came!

Cloud: Yep ^-^

Me: ::draws more, writes more::

::money appears from someone's wallet::

Me: Here take this money and go to the movies!!!

Chris: YAY! Thank you! Come on Cloud!!

Cloud: Okay ^-^

Me: And now Raven………::ties Raven up and pushes him into closet::

Raven: HEY! LET GO!!

Me: ::shuts door and locks it, hears muffling from inside:: Now I can get back to work


::girl appears::


Mika: Hello, umm I thought I heard Raven………please say he's not here

Me: He's not I locked him in the closet hehehehe

Mika: o.O oh um okay……….

Me: As usual, read and review and read my other fanfic………I also have two poems up so read those too!!

Mika: Hey……….what are you exactly writing in you're fanfic about me and Raven???

Me: Just read and you'll see!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Chapter Nine **Raven and Sachiko's Determination**

He leaned in closer to her………

Mika gasped. Raven had taken her arm and was leaning closer to her. Soon they were only an inch away from each other's face. She stared into his cold, soulless eyes. Mika couldn't believe that she would ever want to be near him.

Without thinking, Mika took her free hand and slapped him on the cheek. Raven let her go and she fell.

"Why did you do that, baka?!" Raven said, rubbing his cheek where she had slapped him.

"I did the right thing! You know Van will find you here!!"

"Not if you don't tell………" Raven grinned maliciously.

"And what makes you think I won't tell him??!"

Mika ran off to her zoid. She climbed on top of it and raced back home, using the help of Blast.

"You'll see, you will be mine, even if I have to kidnap you." Raven grinned evilly, watching Mika as she sped home.

Mika made it home, out of breath. She walked inside as quiet as she could.

"Mika, what's the matter?"

--Oh too late…….-- she had thought when she saw Van, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Oh nothing!" She put on a fake smile.

"Mika, tell me, why did you go off this morning? Didn't I forbid you last night not do go off without telling me?"

"But--"

"No buts. Now where were you?"

"Right outside, I just wanted to clear my mind!"

"Mika you know it's too dangerous now! Raven's out there and we don't know what he might do to you!"

"I know he's out there!! He--" Then she stopped. --Should I tell Van? Maybe I shouldn't. But Raven is………--

"You're my daughter you should tell me whatever is bothering you!"

"There's nothing wrong dad! I just thought I saw something that could have resembled Raven, but it was just a tall rock and its shadow that's all!"

With all this commotion, Fiona had walked in. Seeing Mika lie hurt her, but she knew that she was just trying to protect Van.

"Van, leave Mika alone, obviously Mika only saw a rock."

"Fiona, a killer madman is out there trying to get to Mika for some reason or another and you just expect her to have seen `a rock'??? We have to protect--"

"I know we have to protect her but there's no use screaming at her!" Fiona was shocked. She had never yelled at Van for anything. Obviously Van was flabbergasted too.

"Fiona--I'm sorry. You're right."

Yawning, Moonbay walked in. "Oh what's all this commotion? And I was getting my beauty sleep too………"

Then Irvine came in. "If you call your snoring beauty sleep, then it isn't helping you at all."

"HEY!" Moonbay smacked Irvine.

Everyone started laughing. "I hate to see how they are when they're married!" Van said.

Too bad he forgot that Irvine was right behind him. With an evil grin, Irvine picked up Van and then dropped him.

"OWW!! What'd you do that for??!"

"Hmph, payback………" Irvine chuckled.

Mika looked over at the clock. "6:30? Mom, are there any apples or fruit or whatever? I need to get going."

"Yes, they're in the fridge."

Mika grabbed an apple. "Bye mom, bye dad." She gave them a hug.

"Bye Moonbay and Irvine see ya later!"

With that she left. Letting Blast control the Liger, Mika just sat and ate her apple. She kept an eye out for Raven.

--How come I didn't notice him when I started in the morning? I can't believe this………why me? I can't have………--

She couldn't believe what Raven had said. Was she really his girlfriend before? "So he is from wherever I'm from then. Maybe, if I meet up with him, I can get him to tell me about my family. Then I'll send him back into prison where he belongs."

Mika finally made it to the school.

"Now Blast, make sure no one sees you okay? Today we have to be extra careful."

She went inside and walked toward her homeroom. On her way, she bumped into a girl.

"Hey watch it you! Oh it's the new girl." The girl stood up, sneering at Mika. "I heard you're Van's daughter. Well, who really cares? I sure don't. And don't you dare think about stealing Travis away from me."

"Who died and made you queen?"

"I was always the most popular one around here. I'm Sachiko. Everyone loves me." (isn't this girl so cocky?)

"Like who? You and your imaginary friends?"

This made Sachiko VERY angry. She was about to say something when Travis started walking towards them. Mika was still kneeling on the ground.

"Let's see who Travis likes more………Oh Travis! Hey honey!"

"Sachiko I told you, I'm not your boyfriend so stop calling me honey!"

"Oh you're so funny Travis!"

Travis was getting annoyed at Sachiko. Instead, he turned to Mika. "Need a hand Mika?"

Mika simply nodded her head. Travis held out his hand and she grabbed it. She got up to her feet and looked into Travis' eyes. Travis knew what she was trying to do.

He whispered into her ear, "You're not gonna read my mind today."

Mika laughed and Travis did too. He knew her too well, she thought.

Then they stopped. Travis noticed that he was still holding Mika's hand and blushed. They let go of each other's hand.

By this time Sachiko was furious. She grabbed onto Travis' arm and pulled him away from Mika. "Come on, we don't need to be around people like her."

But Travis resisted and pulled his arm away from Sachiko. "What do you mean, `people like her'? If we shouldn't be around someone like her then we'd be snobby, picky, stubborn, selfish people! But that's probably because YOU are one."

Sachiko was stunned. And so was Mika.

--Why is he defending me?--

"Hmph, fine Travis. I know what you're doing. You're just being nice to the new girl. Well I'll get you back soon enough." With that, Sachiko walked off into her homeroom.

"Are you okay Mika," Travis said.

"Yep! Thanks Travis." Mika's eyes glistened as they stared at Travis'. Then she turned away as he started to lean towards her. For some reason she thought she saw Raven in Travis.

"Um, we should go into our classroom."

"Yeah, we should. Are you sure you're okay Mika? It seems like you've been acting weird ever since Raven contacted you. Of course I would act weird if that happened too."

"Oh I'm fine, don't worry." She put on a small smile.

The two walked into the homeroom and took their seats. Mika just kept staring out of the window, ignoring everyone around her. It started to get dark out.

--A storm is coming………--

Then she saw something move outside. It caught her attention.

--What was that………?--

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I have to stop. I'm getting too mushy. As long as I don't boost the ratings up to R……..*ahem* Enough said!

Mika: Oh geez you made me a teenage love-sick girl………

Me: Oh well!

Raven (from closet): Is that Mika?!! Let me out!!!

Me: ::kicks door:: SHUT UP RAVEN! YOU CAN'T COME OUT!!

Mika: …………………….

Me: Okay Review and Buh*Bye!

Mika: How many people reviewed all your other stuff?

Me: ………NO comment………

Me: Stay tuned for the next chapter!

::runs away from computer::