Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Missing Sibling ❯ Missing Sibling IV ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey Everyone! I hope that you all enjoyed my last chapter. It took four days to write. It was the longest chapter I believe that I have written in my entire life. I used to think that one thousand was, boy was I wrong. Well, school starts in a few weeks, yippee. Well, I will try to get out as many chapters as I can before that happens because once it does, I won't be able to write as often. Probably about one-tenth of the time as I do now. Hey, I just went to the library today, I know that probably makes me sound like a nerd, but I'm not. Well anyway, I got Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azbecastan. I think that's how it's spelled. I've already made it to the third chapter. Have any of you ever read it?

Real quick everyone. Last time, I thanked only Serendipity because I forgot the change the line before I uploaded it. This time I will thank MAVAN79, who reviewed my second chapter, and Cheska who reviewed my third chapter.

You know, I've probably babbled enough about my life. I should get on with the story. Here it is, the fourth chapter in my amazingly long story of Usagi and her…

***Missing Sibling IV***

She was ready; it was now or never. She lifted the sword, and was about to repeat her past life, just for different reasons when…

***Twenty minutes earlier***

Wufei had finished his shower, and had just gotten dressed when he realized that his precious katana was missing. Immediately, he assumed that Duo had taken it as one of his practical jokes, so he took about five minutes to run through the house to the living room where Duo was.

When he got there, he said, "Maxwell, where is my katana?"

Everyone in the room could here the warning in his voice, and some backed away from him. Duo looked up from his comic book and said, "I didn't take your katana."

Quatre nodded in agreement as he said, "Duo has been with us the entire time. The only person unaccounted for is…" his words slowed in realization as he said, "…Usagi."

They all knew what might be happening, and with that, all of them ran out of the room. They all went different directions. Duo went to the kitchen, Trowa went to the garden, Hiiro went to the library, Wufei went to the gym, and Quatre went to her bedroom.

When Quatre walked into her room, what he saw was scary along with relieving. She hadn't killed herself yet, but she was about too. She had the sword lifted above her head, and she was about to stab herself. He ran to her, tackled her, and wrenched the katana out of her hands.

She stared up at him with pleading eyes. "Let me die!"

"I can't let you do that!" Quatre said as if she had said the worst thing in the world. To him, it was the worst thing in the world.

"Why?" Usagi asked.

He stared at her in disbelief before he said; "Life is worth too much to let you take it just because you have something bad happen to you. Why do you want to take something so important before you've had a chance to see what can really happen? Life in and of it-self shouldn't be taken for granted. That is the one thing that can't be recreated."

"Why is life worth so much? All anyone ever feels is pain," Usagi said in exasperation as if it was the most normal thing.

Quatre's disbelieving stare didn't change. Finally, he found his voice to say, "Life is worth more than any person could tell. That is why they consider murder, and suicide, the worst sin."

"What makes it the worst sin?" Usagi asked with a non-chalant voice.

"Because with time comes change. There is no way for you to know what your life may be like later. Why give up the chance to be happy? Those that died wouldn't want you to die." Quatre explained as best as he could.

"There is no purpose to life," Usagi said. "No reason for any of us to be here. Why should I want to live."

Quatre sighed and said, "You have many reasons for being here. Your friends wouldn't want you to die; neither would your brother. I'd hate to see what he would do if his only family killed herself."

Usagi hung her head. He was right, and she knew it. If she killed herself, her friends would freak out and her brother, who knows what he, would do. After a minute, she let out a small sigh and said, "Fine. I will hang on for my friends and my brother."

Quatre smiled and said, "Now what are we going to do about Wufei. He's probably seeing red at the moment because someone took his sword."

Usagi smiled as she pictured a red Wufei in her mind. She had to figure out something to do with his sword, or she was dead meat. Finally, she said, "I'll tell him that I borrowed it because one of my friends has a thing for swords. I was just curious, so I took it."

Quatre nodded. That would be a good idea until he can tell them about this. They got up and walked out of the room, but before they got out, Usagi said, "Quatre-san, would you do me a favor."

Quatre smiled at her and said, "What favor?"

"Would you keep from telling anyone what happened up here?" Usagi asked hopefully. She didn't want anyone to know that she was thinking about killing herself. Then it would be a pity party all of the time, and she didn't want that.

Quatre smiled and said, "If you don't want me too, but I think you should at least tell Trowa."

Usagi looked shock, and finally said, "I'll think about it."

Quatre excepted that answer, and as they were going through the halls, they passed one of the Maquanacs. Quatre stopped him and said, "Would you go find the others and tell them to meet me in the living room?"

He nodded and said, "Yes, Master Quatre, I will." After that he walked off to go find the others.

Usagi and Quatre were the first ones to the living room, and Usagi got bored very easily. She got up to leave and said, "I'm hungry. If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen, kay, Quatre-san."

Quatre nodded, and shortly after that, the others walked in one by one. When they were all finally there, Wufei said, "So where's the onna and my sword?"

Your sword is now in your room, and Usagi-san is in the kitchen." Quatre said. He sighed, if Usagi found out what he was about to tell them, she would most likely hate him forever. There was no going around it, however. They had to know. "Our suspicions about what was happening, were true. That is all I will say."

Duo looked shocked, and finally said, "Where is Usagi?"

Quatre looked at him for a second before saying, "She's in the kitchen."

Duo nodded, and as if on cue, there was a big crash coming from the kitchen. All five of them ran to the kitchen to find a pretty hilarious sight. Usagi was standing in the middle of the room with her hands held in a big circle as if she had been holding something, the flour container was laying on the floor wide open, and everything was covered in flour, including Usagi.

Duo was the first to laugh at the scene before them, and soon followed by Wufei. Quatre just smiled and walked over to Usagi, who had finally come out of shock and was standing up strait to say, "Do you need some help, Usagi-san?"

Hiiro just stood there watching, but if you looked closely, you could see a very small smile on his usually stoic face. Trowa didn't do anything for the moment. He was still in shock over what Quatre had told him.

Usagi, however, didn't think that it was as funny as the guys seemed to think it was. She looked at Quatre and said, "I'm going to take a shower, when these two stop laughing, tell them that I refuse to speak to them till they apologize."

Quatre nodded as she walked out of the room, went over to the intercom, and called one of the Maquanacs to come and clean the mess up. Wufei and Duo were just about to calm down, and for some reason both of them started up laughing again.

Hiiro was the only one to notice that Trowa had followed Usagi out of the room. He didn't really care, however, and just left the room to go work on his laptop.

Trowa followed Usagi with the stealth that he had learned from being a Gundam Pilot. He was so silent that not even Hiiro knew he was there at times. He wanted to make sure that his sister was safe, even if it was from herself.

Whether he admitted it or not, he loved her already as a sister. There was no better way to explain the way that he felt other than love. He had started to love his family, but they were torn away from him, and he wasn't about to lose his sister.

When Usagi got to her room, she took a fifteen-minute shower, and got dressed. Once done, she laid down on her bed, and began to cry. She let out all of the pain of losing her family, and everything else.

Trowa wasn't quiet sure what to do, but he finally walked over to her and touched her shoulder. She looked up at him startled, and he sat down. He took her in his arms and allowed her to cry. That was exactly what she did.

She cried herself to sleep, and Trowa placed her under the blankets. He took the chair from the corner, and placed it by her bed. After a short while, there was a soft knock on the door.

Trowa went to the door, and opened it to see Quatre. Quatre smiled and said, "Is she asleep?" Trowa nodded. "Will you be staying here?" Again, Trowa nodded. "Do you want anything?" Trowa shook his head.

Quatre smiled and said, "If you need anything, just use the intercom." Trowa nodded one last time and Quatre walked away. Trowa shut the door and went back to his position. He stayed there the rest of the day and all of that night, and never once did he fall asleep. He just sat there and watched her sleep. He wasn't too surprised that she never woke up.

The next day was a little bit more energetic. Usagi's friend, Rei, called to see if they could come over. Quatre, who had answered the phone, had said that it would be perfectly fine. This made her happy, and she said that she had to make some other phone calls. She also said that they would be there about one in the afternoon.

Quatre left the message with Trowa, who, at twelve, woke Usagi up, and told her the message. Usagi was extremely excited about this, and was ready in record breaking time. There was a knock at the door at precisely one o'clock.

Quatre knew who it was, and opened the door to see seven females standing there. This was surprising for a moment before he thought of whose friends these were. It wasn't too surprising to think that Usagi had at least seven friends that seemed to care a great deal about her.

He invited them in, and showed them where Usagi was in the living room. They each took their turns in hugging her and asking how she was. The only other person in the room was Trowa. Hiiro was upstairs on his laptop, Duo was in the kitchen, Wufei was in the gym practicing with his katana, and Quatre had left to get them some refreshments.

Trowa refused to leave Usagi, and she had finally realized that she wouldn't get him too after spending a half hour trying to get some time alone before her friends got there.

She knew that Quatre wasn't too keen on breaking someone's trust in him, but she didn't mind that he told them. They didn't go for the pity parties all that much.

Quatre went up to get Usagi and Trowa while the girls made themselves comfortable in the living room. He was glad that Duo had Wufei busy at the moment chasing him around the mansion. He wasn't to sure on how the girls would react to him, especially those two who had been at the hospital. What were their names again? Oh yeah, Haruka and Michiru were their names.

When he got there, he wasn't surprised to find the silent soldier watching his sister like a hawk watching its prey. Trowa hadn't left the girl alone since he had told the boys about what he had found in her room. He hadn't told them that much, but he had told them what she was about to do when he found her.

Usagi was trying to get him to leave her alone so that she could get ready for her friends, but he just stood there unmoving, and apparently not paying attention to her. Quatre cleared his throat gaining the attention and said, "Usagi-san, your friends have arrived. They're downstairs with Hiiro, and I believe that Duo and Wufei will be joining them shortly. We should get going before they get there."

Usagi nodded and said, "Would you do me a favor, Quatre-san?"

Quatre looked surprised and said, "What?"

Usagi smiled and said in a sweet voice, "Tell your friend to let me have some privacy after they leave."

Quatre gave a small chuckle and said, "We'll just have to wait and see what happens, Usagi-san."

Usagi pretended to pout as she followed Quatre out of the room with Trowa not too far behind her. He had been following her around all day, and it was becoming quiet annoying in her opinion.

When they got into the living room, they weren't surprised to see Rei and Wufei in a fight. They were fighting about whether women are weak or not. It was a common argument that they had been doing the day that Usagi's life had changed forever. Everyone in the room besides them and Duo were sitting on a couch or leaning against a wall. Duo was hiding behind one of the couches watching the fight by peaking out every now and then.

Quatre again cleared his throat to get their attention. It worked, and everyone turned to see the three new arrivals. Usagi was immediately tackled down by all of the Inner Senshi, including Ami. She was expecting this, but she still was excited about having four people on top of her.

Finally, she was able to gasp out, "Guys, I can't breathe. Get. Off."

Ami blushed and got off followed by the other three people. They all asked at the same time, "Usagi-chan, are you ok?"

Usagi gave a small smile and said, "I'm fine, how are you guys fairing without me?"

They all gave some kind of affirmative answer. The Outers walked up to her to have their greetings. Haruka was the first one to speak, "Koneko-chan, are you sure that you're ok?"

Usagi gave one of her well-known smiles and said, "Why wouldn't I be. The only reason I went to the hospital was because of smoke inhalation."

Haruka frowned and said, "You know that wasn't what I was talking about, Koneko."

Usagi's expression changed and she said, "I will be Haruka-san, so don't worry about me."

Michiru decided it was time to lighten the mood a little and said in a reprimanding tone, "Usagi, you know better than to tell Mrs. Overprotective not to worry."

Usagi giggled and said, "I know, but I can try to make her lighten up, can't I?"

Hotaru sighed, "You know that she never will. She's just too overprotective, Usagi-san. If you ever get her to lighten up, please tell me how. I would love her to stop acting like that."

Every one of the girls gave a small giggle at Hotaru. They all knew that Haruka was way to overprotective of Usagi and Hotaru. Usagi was her princess, and Hotaru was like a daughter, even if she was about fifteen years old in appearance.

Haruka frowned and said, "You know, you guys could at least wait until I'm out of the room before you start making fun of me."

Michiru gave a small smile before she said, "Then it wouldn't be any fun, Haruka. You have to be there to hear it for us to have fun."

This made Haruka's frown turn into a scowl and she pretended to walk out saying, "I know when I'm not wanted."

Usagi said very loudly, "I guess that means that Haruka doesn't want to know about the five boys I'm staying with."

She walked back into the room, and the entire room broke out into laughter. They all knew that she would come back if Usagi and boys were in the same sentence. She was mumbling when she walked back in, but everyone was laughing, so no one heard what she said. (A.N. Hiiro, Trowa and Wufei weren't laughing, just so you know.)

Usagi turned to the boys and said, "Can we have a talk alone?"

Quatre nodded, "Sure Usagi-san. Can't she Trowa?" He said the last part with a tad bit of warning in it. Only Usagi, Trowa, and Quatre knew why. Trowa nodded his consent.

Usagi smiled, "We'll be in my room, k?"

Quatre nodded and said, "Have fun, Usagi-san."

Usagi led them out of the room, and Duo turned to Quatre. Before he could ask, Quatre said, "Later, Duo." Duo excepted that answer and left the room to return to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, with Usagi and the girls, Minako was just as curious. Once they were in her room, Minako voiced everyone's question saying, "What was that about?"

Usagi smiled and said, "Trowa is being very overprotective. Even more so than Haruka-san is. Quatre-kun was just making sure that we would get some time without him."

"Oh," was all that Minako could say. She didn't know what to say to that.

Usagi smiled and said, "So, what do we talk about?"

Haruka was the first to say, "The boys that you're staying with."

This didn't surprise anyone, but it caused a bout of giggles to go around. Michiru just smiled her smile and waited for everyone to calm down.

Usagi smiled and said, "So what do you want to know about them, Haruka-san?"

It was about half a second before she answered saying, "Everything."

Usagi thought for a moment before saying, "Well, Quatre-kun is the blond, Trowa is my brother, Wufei is the Chinese one Hiiro is…"

Everyone started to giggle and Haruka said, "That's not what I meant, Koneko, and you know that. I want to know how they act. Are they mean, kind, what?"

Usagi smiled and said, "If you're worried about me, than don't be. Trowa-chan and Quatre-kun wouldn't let a thing happen to me. As for their characters. Well, Quatre-kun is nice, polite, and courteous. Both Hiiro and Trowa are too quiet to get a real character out of them. Wufei is obnoxious, but honorable. Duo is flirtatious, and a very much like Minako. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they were twins. That is a basic summary of their characters."

Haruka nodded in satisfaction. Minako had enough to know that there was something that she was hiding. She had enough and said, "Usagi-chan, why do you always put 'kun' at the end of Quatre's name, and no one else's?"

This caught everyone's attention, and Usagi started to blush. She didn't have to say anything before Minako said, "I knew it. You like him, don't you. Don't try to deny it, I am the Goddess of Love, and you can't fool me." Usagi only nodded her head.

To be continued…

I'm sorry everyone, but I have to go. I've spent so much time on this chapter, it's not even funny. The rest of their talk will have to wait until the next chapter. I'm really sorry that it took so long to get this chapter out. I got the other three out so quickly, and this one, I just didn't know where I was going with it. If there are some mistakes that don't make sense in the story, I'm sorry. Just ignore them. It took so long to write this chapter that I'm not sure if the story matches, and I don't have time to go over it again. I hope that you enjoy this story. Don't forget to read my other stories because I need some major input so that I know what to do with them. I'm sorry for all of you who wanted Usagi with Wufei or Hiiro, but I just thought that Usagi and Quatre make such a cute couple. I know that I'm talking too much, but don't forget to review so that I know what you think. Yes Quatre is going to be the one Usagi is paired up with. Usagi is still depressed, she's just not showing her friends. The story is not over yet, so no questions.

Sayonara,

Tenshi no Saturn