Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Missing Sibling ❯ Missing Sibling VI ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey everyone! I'm baaaack! I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I'm so glad that everyone has enjoyed my story so far. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has reviewed my story. I'm so happy. I also want to say thank you to:

Prophetess of Hearts for her couples suggestions.

Ice Princess for her idea of matchmaking. It really gave me some good ideas.

Mars Moon Star for her encouragement. That was really helpful.

LeaD for her enthusiasm.

And Misty H for the idea. That one really gave me some ideas.

Well, now that I'm done with that, one more thing to take care of. The horrible Disclaimer that no one ever reads.

DISCLAIMER - I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing. Too bad, I really wish I did, however, I guess I should be careful what I wish for. As should Usagi, oops, I shouldn't have said that. Now I'm acting like Hagrid. Well, on with the story.

MISSING SIBLING VI

***Last Time***

When they were finished, all of the boys were stunned. However, they didn't even think about the fact that the leader still had yet to appear before them. Finally, Usagi came forward and said, "My turn…

Moon Eternal…Make Up!"

They were definitely surprised by this.

***This Time***

The boys sat in complete shock. They thought that their secret was one worth keeping, but the one that they found out was about to have a big effect. After a moment of shock, they were brought out by the sound of a thump. Duo, of all people, had just passed out.

The girls started giggling at the sight of one of the boys passed out because of them. This was something they weren't expecting. What happened next, however, Usagi had been waiting for.

There was a click, and a gun was pointed at Usagi since it was apparent that she was the leader, and Hiiro said, "Who are you and who do you work for?"

Usagi felt the senshi stiffen at this, and without moving said, "Minna, don't, it's his job to do this as a gundam pilot. You should know that. That was why I had them tell you first so that you wouldn't do anything stupid." She turned to Hiiro and said, "I am Eternal Sailor Moon, and as for who I work for, I work for myself, and they work for me."

Hiiro grunted but didn't move his gun from her temple. This upset Trowa for a moment, then Hiiro slowly lowered it. Quatre let out a sigh and said, "Now that Hiiro is taken care of, will someone help us take care of Duo who is still passed out on the floor?"

Minako smiled and said, "I'll help you." With that, the two lifted the boy up and back onto the couch that was now clear of people. A few minutes later, Duo finally woke up to see Minako and Quatre staring at him as if he was some kind of strange animal.

He had the natural reaction, he screamed. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Minako giggled at him, and Quatre gave him a smile. The others in the room just laughed their heads off. Especially Wufei who thought that the prankster pilot finally got what he deserved.

When Duo finally recovered, he said, "What the HELL do you think you're doing?"

Minako smiled and said, "Reviving you from your fainting spell."

At that, everyone laughed again. Duo just pouted and folded his arms saying, "I didn't have a fainting spell!"

Usagi smiled and said, "Oh, yes you did."

Duo pouted, and then he remembered why he had passed out. "You're Sailor Moon!"

Usagi, who had detransformed earlier said, "Yes, so what about it? You're the pilot of DeathScythe Hell."

Duo had to think for a moment before he said, "Well, at least that's practical. We use machinery, but you use magic, of all things."

Rei's anger grew at this and said, "What do you mean by THAT? There is nothing wrong with using magic. It's actually safer than using your machines." She said the last part as she crossed her arms and used a matter-of-fact tone to make her point.

"Well…" Duo couldn't think of anything else to say.

At this, Rei smirked, "Braided Baka couldn't even think of a reply to that, could he?"

Duo pouted and Wufei smirked, "This onna may not be so weak after all."

This caught Duo's attention and he smiled slyly, "Wu-man's got a crush, Wu-man's got a crush, Wu-man's got a crush…" He kept singing this until Wufei was so angry that you could literally see steam coming out of his ears.

"Maxwell," he said in a warning tone that Duo seemed to ignore. Duo kept his chant up and finally, Wufei yelled, "YOUR BRAID IS MINE, MAXWELL!"

Quatre sighed as the inevitable happened. Duo ran from the fuming Wufei and hid behind Usagi's back. This seemed to irritate Wufei even more and he said, "Stop being such a coward, Maxwell. I didn't think that you would stoop so low to hide behind an onna of all people."

No one besides Trowa noticed that he didn't say 'weak' or 'baka' before he said 'onna.' Everyone else was too busy either snickering, or showing their exasperation at the sight before them. Quatre was frustrated, Hiiro was irritated, Usagi and the girls were giggling, Wufei was just outright mad, and Trowa was unreadable.

Duo felt a tug, and then he felt himself being dragged by his braid out of the room. He was being drug by none other than the Goddess of Love herself, Minako Aino. In current form known as Sailor Venus or Sailor V.

Shortly after they left, there was a growling that came from Usagi's stomach. She blushed and said, "I'm going to the kitchen." She left the room to head for the kitchen to get a between-lunch-and-dinner-snack.

She dragged him to the kitchen saying, "You really shouldn't tease people like Wufei, you're going to get hurt one day."

Unknown to all, Minako had another reason for dragging Duo out of the room, and Usagi and Quatre were going to have a very fun ride, very soon because of this.

Meanwhile, in the living room, all of the girls were sick of sitting in their sailor forms, so they de-transformed. Haruka was the only person to suspect Minako's alternate motives, and she knew why. She wanted to have a talk to the boy that Usagi had a crush on in private.

She looked to Michiru, who also knew what was going on, and waited for her to nod. Michiru, however, whispered, "I'm coming with you."

Haruka nodded and walked over to Quatre and said, "Michiru and I would like to have a word with you in private."

Quatre, who had no idea what was going to happen, said, "Follow me, and we'll go to my office."

Haruka nodded, and they left the room. Ami let out a sigh, and Wufei turned to her and said, "What's wrong, onna?"

Ami looked up at him. She was sitting on the couch and he was standing beside her. She let another sigh escape and said, "Quatre is in for a BIG surprise when he gets to his office. It's a good thing that Michiru went with them."

This caught the attention of the other two boys, and they looked at her curiously. Wufei finally said, "What surprise?"

Ami smiled and said, "Well, Haruka is overprotective of Usagi-chan, especially after Mamoru-baka. And it turns out that Usagi has developed a small crush on Quatre-san. Haruka is going to make sure that he doesn't hurt Usagi the same way the Mamoru-baka did."

This statement caught the attention of Trowa who was slightly surprised to find out that his sister had a crush on his best friend. Hiiro, on the other hand, had already known this and wasn't surprised. Wufei just snickered, but said nothing.

Trowa was curious about something that had been bothering him for a while, "Why are you so protective of Usagi?"

The girls left in the room were taken aback by this, that is except Saturn. Hotaru just giggled and said, "Because Usagi is our princess. We are suppose to protect her. If you want anymore information, however, you'll just have to get it from her."

This surprised the boys, but none of them said anything. It did make sense; Hotaru always did call Usagi, 'Usagi-hime.' They all acted like she was a princess.

The room stayed silent for a few moments before Minako and Duo came into the room. The mischievous glint in their eyes caused a groan to come from almost everyone in the room, and a few giggles. Minako said, "Where are Usagi and Quatre?"

Hotaru was the one to answer this, "Haruka-papa and Michiru-mama took Quatre to his office to 'talk' to him about Usagi-hime. Usagi-hime, however, went to the kitchen when her stomach growled rather loudly."

This caused the grinning pair to grin even wider. Duo was the one to relay their matchmaking plans to the three pilots and four senshi. They all agreed to help, however, it took a lot of coaxing to get Hiiro to agree to this. Hiiro had one of the biggest parts in the plan.

Meanwhile, Michiru had kept Haruka in line while they were talking to Quatre. Quatre understood their feelings about Usagi being happy and never hurting her, but he couldn't understand why they were giving the lecture to him. He actually thought that it would have been smarter to give it to Hiiro.

After a half-hour, he finally convinced Haruka that he wasn't going to hurt Usagi, and she seemed to except it with some help from Michiru. The two had left a few moments before he did, and at this moment he was walking out of his door.

As he shut the door to his fifth floor office, he looked up and saw Hiiro walking towards him. He smiled politely to the pilot of Wing Zero and said, "Is there something I can help you with, Hiiro-san?"

Hiiro nodded and motioned for him to go into his office. Quatre sighed and entered the recently vacated office. He took a seat in his chair behind the desk and motioned for Hiiro to sit down. Hiiro did so, and Quatre said, "What is it you need, Hiiro-san?"

Hiiro didn't say anything for a moment before he said, "Noin called."

This caught Quatre's attention, "About what?"

And their conversation continued with Hiiro barely saying anything. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Usagi was snacking her at her normal pace when Minako ran in frantically. She was talking jibberish which not even Usagi could understand. "Stop!" Usagi said annoyed. "Slow down, Minako-chan. Repeat it in Japanese."

Minako nodded, took a deep breath, and said, "Haruka got a little too carried away, and knocked Quatre out in his fifth floor office. Hurry, Usagi-chan."

That was all of the coaxing Usagi needed. She immediately ran to the office.

When Hiiro heard her quickly approaching feet, he said, "Stay here, I'll be right back."

Quatre nodded. He was thinking about the fake information that Hiiro had just given him, so he wasn't listening to the approaching feet. As Hiiro walked out the door, he was met with a frantic Usagi who said, "Is he alright?"

Hiiro just motioned for her to go into the room. Without thinking, she did. She was so caught up in worry that she didn't hear the door latch and lock behind her. She was more than startled to find Quatre sitting in his chair thinking about something. When she walked in, he had looked up and smiled, "May I help you, Usagi-san?"

Usagi gasped and said, "But… but… they said… and you were… ah! I give up!" Usagi threw her hands up in exasperation.

Quatre was just staring at her and said, "What are you talking about, Usagi-san?"

Usagi took a deep breath and said, "Minako-chan told me that Haruka had let her temper control her and that you were injured because of it."

Quatre raised both eyebrows at this and said, "Haruka was very calm, and apparently I'm not injured, so it was some kind of practical joke."

Usagi realized this and went to leave to find Minako while she was still mad. However, when she tried to open the door, she found that she couldn't. This caused her expression to change from anger to confusion to worry.

Quatre noticed that there was something wrong with the door, and he went over to try and help her get it open. After about ten minutes of trying to open it, they heard a voice over the intercom say, "You won't be able to open it. The lock is one of Duo's specials."

Usagi went over to the intercom and said, "Minako-chan, you better get up here and unlock the door right now."

They heard a giggle before Minako said, "I don't think so, Usagi-chan. You and Quatre will take WAY to long to get together if we don't do this?"

Quatre had caught something in her sentence, and said, "Who all is included in 'we?'"

Minako made some thinking sounds before she said, "Me, Duo, Hiiro, Trowa, and Rashid."

Quatre gaped at the intercom. Everyone was in on this. Even Rashid, the head of the Maquanacs? Well that was an interesting thought.

Usagi took a deep breath trying to calm down and said, "When are you going to let us out of here?"

Minako did the thinking sounds again and finally said, "When you both admit that you like each other. Don't forget, we can see you two. And don't try the window, it is five stories high, you know."

Usagi looked to Quatre and said, "How can they see us?"

Quatre looked down at her and said, "There are cameras in every room installed during the war and there is one hidden in this room. They can see us from the security room right now."

Usagi nodded in understanding, "So where is this camera?"

Suddenly, the intercom came on again and Minako said, "There are two hidden cameras. The security one and the one that Duo and I put in there for a prank. Well now we are matchmaking instead of pranking." At that, they could hear Minako's crazy laughter, and they both sweat dropped at it. "THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST TRIUMPH OF THE GODDESS OF LOVE!"

They heard another voice saying, "If they both like each other, and they're just too shy to admit it, then it isn't a triumph, it's a speed up!"

Usagi bent down to the intercom and grabbed it, "Mako-chan, get us out of here, please!"

They heard an audible sigh before she said, "I couldn't even if I wanted too. Hiiro has the key, and no one can get it from him."

This time, Quatre took the intercom and said, "Hiiro, get us out of here. What about what you told me that Noin had said?"

There was a simple answer to that, "A lie."

Quatre gasped. It was a lure to keep him in here while they got Usagi to come in. It finally all made sense.

Usagi growled, "If you guys don't let me out of here, I'll tell Haruka-san that you locked me in a room with a boy."

There was a laugh at the other end of the line before, "Koneko-chan, I'm here too." Was heard.

That was the most unexpected of all things. Haruka and Michiru in on this prank. Were all of their friends against them? Well it seemed so.

Usagi looked at Quatre and said, "What are we supposed to do?"

The intercom said, "The Goddess of Love commands you to fall in love. Or at least admit that you are in love."

Again, there was heard the sound of Minako's disturbing laugh.

To be continued…

I hope that you enjoyed it. I'm really sorry that it's so short. I just can't think anymore and I'm sure that you wanted the next chapter out. Well, I hope to get over this small bit of writer's block really soon, ja ne.

Again, thank you to all those who reviewed.