Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Missing Sibling ❯ Missing Sibling VII ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey everyone. I'm really sorry that it took me so long to get the next chapter out. I joined the Volleyball team, and they started practice a week before school starts, so I have two practice sessions a day, and they are really exhausting. Well, here's the next chapter, I hope that you enjoy.

Well, I have two more things to say that I almost forgot. If you see your idea in here, then thank you. That means that you helped me with my writer's block.

Two, I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing. I don't know who does, but I don't, no matter how much I wish I did. Well, ja for now.

***Last Time***

The intercom said, "The Goddess of Love commands you to fall in love. Or at least admit that you are in love."

Again, there was heard the sound of Minako's disturbing laugh.

***This Time***

Usagi and Quatre stared at the intercom as if it had just given them a death sentence. Which, in Usagi's mind, it did. Usagi didn't want to have to tell him already, but from the sound of it, she would have too. Unless, it just might work.

She turned to Quatre and said, "How much would it cost if I blew the door off of its hinges?"

Quatre stared at her, but as he was about to answer, the intercom came on, and surprisingly enough, it was Ami who spoke, "Usagi-chan, you can't do that, we have put up a magical shield that will absorb your power and dispose of it."

Usagi stared at the intercom in shock before she whined out, "Ami-chan! You too! How could you guys team up against me like that?"

Ami spoke again, "I'm really sorry Usagi-chan, but I think that it's for the best."

Meanwhile, in the main part of the house, the doorbell rang. Rashid was the one to answer it. He was surprised to see a young man in his early twenties with short black hair standing there. Rashid recovered quickly by saying, "May I help you, sir?"

The man smirked and said, "I heard that Tsukino Usagi was staying here. I'm here to see her."

Rashid, knowing what was going on, said, "I'm really sorry, sir, but she is busy at the moment and said not to disturb her, no matter what."

This seemed to upset the young man and he said, "You go tell her that Chiba Mamoru needs to speak to her, and he will not wait."

Rashid nodded and called one of the other maquanacs. He spoke to him in their own language saying, "You keep an eye on this man, don't let him do anything stupid. Show him to the living area, and don't let him leave it." Rashid turned back to Mamoru and said, "He is going to show you to the living area where you will wait while I see if Usagi-san will come and see you."

Mamoru nodded satisfied for the moment. He knew what had been said, but he didn't care. If the man tried to hold him down, he could easily get him off because he was the Prince of Earth a thousand years ago. He followed the man in front of him to the living area, and he took a seat to wait for Usagi.

Rashid went up immediately to the other girls and told them who was here. The name seemed to upset them, but he didn't know why. When he asked, Ami was the one to answer, "Chiba-baka was Usagi's boyfriend until Usagi walked in on him sleeping with another woman. He was told never to come near her again." The words were said with such venom and hatred that it surprised the other girls in the room.

None of them had ever seen Ami so upset before, and they all took a step back so that they wouldn't be the one who she chose to take it out on. They felt really bad for the man that was at this moment sitting in the living area thinking that he was going to see Usagi.

The girls looked at each other and nodded in understanding to their unspoken agreement. Minako turned to Rashid and said, "You watch those two, we're going to take care of Mamoru no baka, kay?"

The last word was said with spirit as if there was nothing wrong, but he could see the held back rage that burned within all of the eyes present and decided not to get mixed up in this little feud. He just nodded his head, and the other girls left.

In the living area, Mamoru waited very impatiently for Usagi to show up. She never did, but six angry women and one angry girl greeted him. Haruka was the one to tell the Maquanac to leave, and seeing their anger, did as he was told.

The girls turned to him at the same time making the motion seem like they were connected in some way. He smirked at them and said, "Stand down you rebels. How dare you treat your future king like this?"

Haruka snorted, as did Makoto, and said, "Whatever made you think that you would be our king after hurting Usagi-chan like that? You will never marry Usagi, and it's her husband that becomes king. You have done enough damage, and I suggest you leave before I decide to use you as a punching bag."

That last statement made Mamoru snort in disgust, and he said, "You couldn't do that to me. Usagi would kill you for it."

Haruka smirked and said, "I would rather her hate me for killing you, than her live a life with the likes of you. I love Usagi too much to let some jerk like you hurt her, you son of a…" Michiru covered her mouth and nodded towards Hotaru silently telling her companion not to say something like that in front of children.

Haruka nodded and said, "You're really lucky that Hotaru-chan is here, because if she wasn't, you'd be begging for death before I finished with you."

The senshi formed a circle around Mamoru preparing to attack him. He took a defensive stand, but that didn't help him all that much. All of the senshi attacked at the very same time.

They tackled him to the ground, and took turns in beating up on him (I know that it sounds stupid, but I'm not that great at stuff like this. I may change it later).

Back up on the fifth floor office, Quatre and Usagi were still trying to figure a way out of the room. They couldn't escape out the window because they were too high up, they couldn't knock down the door because the senshi had a magical protection on it, and they couldn't think of any other way out.

At the moment, Usagi was sitting on Quatre's desk while he was pacing the room. The silence was broken when Quatre stopped and snapped his fingers. "I almost forgot!"

Usagi looked up startled and said, "'Almost forgot' what?"

Quatre smiled, "There's a secret passage from here to the hangar below the basement where we used to keep the gundams."

Usagi smiled and said, "Where is it?"

Quatre walked over to the bookcase and went for a book only to discover that it wasn't there. Yet again, the intercom came on, but this time it was Duo who spoke. "You don't think that we would leave something so easy to get to such as that passage open, do you Qu-man?"

Quatre groaned. They had been out smarted yet again. This was getting really old really fast. If they didn't find a way out soon, he might let something slip and he didn't want to do that. He wasn't sure that she felt the same as he did.

In the living area, all of the senshi had their turn in beating up Mamoru. He was so battered and bruised that they were curious as to how he had managed to stay awake through it all. Haruka picked him up, and took him to the front door.

She threw him out like he was a piece of trash, which, in her opinion, he was. She said, "If you ever come near our princess again, you will die. Do you understand?"

Mamoru couldn't even manage a nod, much less speak, but they were sure that he understood. Haruka shut the door, and went to see how her princess was doing with Quatre. All of the girls followed her back up to the 'observation room' as they referred to it.

Back in the office, the two were sitting in silence. Both were trying to find a way out of the office, and neither wanted to let something slip. Minako was just plain tired of it and said, "You guys aren't going to get out of that room until you talk to each other, so I suggest you start talking."

Usagi was really getting sick of this, "Did it ever occur to you two that maybe there is nothing to talk about?"

Usagi didn't mean it, but in her anger, she didn't see the hurt in Quatre's eyes when she had said it. He covered it up quickly and voiced a fake agreement that hurt Usagi in the same way he was hurt.

They could hear someone making a scoffing sound, and Wufei spoke, "You two are blind. Open your eyes and your hearts to see each other."

That statement put Duo in shock, and caused everyone to think twice about Wufei's feelings towards women. None of them had any more time to think about it because Usagi spoke, "IF we do like each other, shouldn't you guys let us work it out on our own?" Her tone was no longer harsh and demanding, but soft and curious.

Minako giggled and said, "Because you two would never do it on your own. Quatre is way to shy and polite, and you are just not willing to do it at the moment. If you don't go for it now, then you may loose your chances at being happy. Usagi-chan, all we want is for you to be happy." Minako's voice changed to seriousness at the last statement.

Although Usagi and Quatre couldn't see it, Haruka nodded and added, "I may not like the fact that you're with a boy, but I don't care about that as long as you're happy with him, and he doesn't hurt you."

It was Duo's turn to show a new side, a serious side, of himself with, "Yeah, Quatre. You deserve to have happiness after what you've had to put up with in the last few years. Especially with me an Wu-man." Duo chuckled at the last part, more because of Wufei's reaction than the actual words.

"Maxwell, it's WUFEI not WU-MAN! Do you understand that?"

"See what I mean," Duo said matter-of-factly.

Quatre nodded in thought knowing that they could see his movements due to the camera in the corner of the room.

The next person to speak was unexpected, but what he said sent Duo into shock, "Would you two just stop playing dumb, and tell each other how you feel?" The person to speak was Hiiro Yui of all people.

Both Usagi and Quatre stared at the intercom as if it had just grown feet and was tap dancing while singing some eighties rock song. Could they believe what they just heard? Hiiro Yui just told them to confess feelings? This is something for the record books.

Usagi had been looking around for a way to escape, and finally found one. She concentrated, and transformed into Eternal Sailor Moon.

The others had no idea what she was planning until she grabbed Quatre around the waist and jumped out of the window. She used her wings to get them to glide down onto the lawn, and went after those who did this to them.

By the time that they made it back to the room, the others were gone. Usagi knew that they wouldn't be able to find them for a while, so she turned to Quatre and de-transformed while saying, "Since it's going to be a long time before we find them, do you want to go get something to eat?"

Quatre nodded and said, "Where would you like to go?"

Usagi thought for a moment before saying, "Wherever sounds good to you."

Quatre nodded and said, "Go get dressed, and it's formal. I have some phone calls to make."

Usagi nodded and went to her room to get ready. Formal, huh? What will I wear?

Ten minutes earlier found Minako staring at the screen in horror. She had forgotten that Usagi had wings when in Sailor form. She turned to the others and said, "We better get out of here now. Hiiro, will you help me with Duo?"

Hiiro nodded, and they went to many different hiding places throughout the house. Minako, Duo, Hiiro and Ami hid in one of the bathrooms. Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru left before Usagi found them. Wufei, Rei, Makoto and Trowa hid in the kitchen.

Being that Hiiro, Ami, Minako and Duo hid in the bathroom on the other side of the wall next to the control room, they heard what Quatre and Usagi had said. Minako smiled and said, "This wasn't a big waist of time, but we have to get them together more than they are now. Make them see that each of them like the other."

Ami smiled and nodded, "I agree, but let's do something a little more inconspicuous?"

Hiiro nodded while shoving the still passed out Duo off of him. He had started to snuggle up to him about five minutes ago, and it was really becoming uncomfortable.

About a half-hour later, Minako decided that Usagi wasn't mad at her anymore, so she went to help her get ready for her date. Usagi had just finished her shower, and had on her bathrobe with a pink towel holding her hair up when Minako came into the room.

Minako smiled sheepishly and said, "Are you still mad at me?"

Usagi glared for a second before shaking her head and saying, "No, I know you were just trying to help. Please, don't do that again, or I might not be so forgiving."

Minako smiled and said, "So, are you going to tell me what you're getting ready for?"

Usagi blushed as she sat down at her vanity. She said something, but Minako couldn't make out what was said, "What did you say, Usagi-chan?"

"I SAID," Usagi started getting annoyed. "Quatre is taking me for dinner and he said to dress formal."

Minako giggled and said, "I, the GODDESS of LOVE, will get you ready for your dinner date."

Usagi sweat-dropped. What in the world was Minako up to this time?

Meanwhile, Quatre had just finished getting ready, and he knew that it would be a little bit before Usagi was ready. He made the reservations for 8 p.m. at Moonlight's Legends. It was a new restaurant that he hadn't tried yet. From what he had heard, they would take mythology, and each table was set in one of the mythology tables. They were getting the table set up for the Moon Princess and her Knight from the Sun.

Duo walked into the room and said, "Hey Qu-man."

Quatre glared at him and said, "What do you want, Duo no baka?"

This shocked Duo and said, "I just wanted to tell you that Minako said Usagi was almost ready. You can't still be mad about earlier?"

Quatre's eyes narrowed and said, "Can't I?"

With that, he stalked out of the room leaving a confused Duo. He thought that maybe Quatre had taken lessons from the Perfect Soldier or something. What in the world was wrong with him? It was only a joke, or was it?

Quatre went and waited beside the bottom of the staircase that Usagi would come down. He heard the girls talking, and he could hear a pair of heels clicking on the floor.

Minako came into view and said, "May I present, Serenity Usagi Tsukino?"

To be continued…

I'm really sorry, but I have to go now. I really hope that you liked this chapter because school is starting tomorrow. I have volleyball practice every day till six, and then homework, so I'm really sorry that they are going to slow down from now on.