Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Missing Sibling ❯ Missing Sibling VIII ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hey everyone! I'm ba-ack. Is that really a good thing? Well, I don't care if it is or isn't. I hope that you're enjoying my story as much as I'm enjoying writing it. Sometimes, however, I wish that I could be like my readers and just read the story, but I can't.

Well, I guess I should get on with the story, but before those angry looking lawyers on the other side of the room attack me, I will write the following.

DISCLAIMER - I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing. I do, however, own the entire story plot. I hope that you enjoy.

::The lawyers nod their satisfaction and leave::

I'm so glad they're gone. Well, on with the story, ja ne.

MISSING SIBLING VIII

***Last Time***

Quatre went and waited beside the bottom of the staircase that Usagi would come down. He heard the girls talking, and he could hear a pair of heels clicking on the floor.

Minako came into view and said, "May I present, Serenity Usagi Tsukino and her guardians?"

***This Time***

Minako smiled and said, "Aino Minako, known to a select few as the goddess of love herself, Aphrodite." At that, Minako walked around the corner and down the stairs. She was wearing a long yellow dress that went over one of her shoulders and under her other arm. It had one long sleeve, and at the end of it, she had on a small silver charm bracelet. She was wearing yellow heart earrings. Her hair was pulled back into a bun on the top of her head with a small tiara surrounding it.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she gave the boys a dazzling smile before she turned around and called, "Presenting Mizuno Ami, Also known as the goddess of wisdom, Athena." Ami came around the corner and walked down the stairs. She was wearing a long blue gown, which changed colors depending on the position and lighting. Her hair was in its normal style, except that some of the front hair was pulled back into small barrettes. She had blue glitter in her hair to make it sparkle in light.

When Ami got down the stairs, she gave the boys a shy smile and nodded to Minako to continue the announcements. Minako smiled and said, "Presenting Kino Makoto, sometimes called Zeus for her ability to lead, and strength!" Makoto came around the corner and started walking down the stairs. She had on a forest green, furry dress that went down to her feet and almost touched the floor. It was long sleeved and somewhat form fitting. She was wearing her normal pink rose earrings. She had on a silver necklace with a star pendant in the middle.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she was smiling and nodded for Minako to continue. The girls were hiding something, the boys could see it in their faces. Minako called out, "Presenting Hino Rei, also known as Aires due to her fiery temper." Rei walked around the corner wearing a blood red sleeveless dress that went down to about mid-thigh. She had on a pink shawl that was a see through material. She was wearing gold balls for earrings. She had on red heals and a pearl necklace. She wore a dazzling smile all the way down the stairs. She gave the boys a mysterious smile when she reached the bottom and signaled for Minako to continue.

Minako smiled and called out, "Presenting the family of three, Haruka Tenoh, Michiru Kaioh, and Hotaru Tomoe." Hotaru walked out in front of Haruka and Michiru. Hotaru was wearing a midnight blue dress that was short sleeve, and had a free flowing skirt. Her hair was down.

Michiru was wearing a sparkling, sky blue, and half-form fitting dress that went down to her knees. She was also wearing sky blue one-inch heels. She had her hair flowing down in its usual style, and a silver necklace around her neck.

Haruka was wearing a suit like the rest of the men, and she walked with her arm entwined with Michiru's arm. Her suit was a dark yellow with a white shirt under it. She also had on a yellow tie to go with it. Once they were at the bottom, everyone was smiling mysterious smiles. The guys were now completely sure that they were up to something, but none of them could figure out what.

Minako called out the last person, "Presenting her highness, Princess Serenity Usagi Tsukino. Also known as Selene, goddess of the moon because her beauty could outmatch the moon in any competition." Out came Usagi and down the stairs. She was wearing a sparkling silver gown that went down to her ankles. It was sleeveless, but on one strap there was an amazing blue rose. Green leaves surrounded it. She had on silver, dangling crescent moon earrings, and a silver necklace with a crescent moon pendant. Her hair was in its normal style, but she had small crescent moon chains surrounding each bun, and silver streamers entwined throughout her hair. Basically, the sight was awe-inspiring.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, Duo had to pick his jaw up off of the ground. The girls were all about to burst up in laughter at the look on the boys' faces. Quatre was tomato red, Hiiro's and Trowa's eyes had widened a fraction of a centimeter, Duo's jaw was on the ground, and even Wufei had a look on his face that had Duo been paying attention, he would have fainted at. When Quatre finally regained his composure, he said, "Why don't we start heading to the restaurant, they said that if we are more than thirty minutes late, they will give our reservation away."

The girls nodded and joined their partners to go outside. In front were Quatre and Usagi, followed by Minako and Duo, Makoto and Hiiro, Rei and Trowa, and finally Ami and Wufei. They each had their own limousine to ride to the restaurant in. Quatre was starting to do a little matchmaking himself, but Usagi was way ahead of him with her bribery of the drivers.

When Quatre and Usagi were in their limousine, Usagi started laughing. Quatre couldn't take it, and he finally said, "What is so funny, Usagi-chan?"

Usagi smiled and said, "Oh nothing, I'm just having a little bit of fun with the others. I mean, they did lock us up for nearly an entire day."

Quatre's eyes narrowed slightly, and he said, "What have you done to them?"

Usagi smiled sweetly and said, "Don't worry about it, they will be fine. You will just have to wait and find out."

Quatre was skeptical, but he knew that he wouldn't get anything out of Usagi until she was ready to tell him. They finally got to the restaurant, and their table was in a separate room. It was decorated like the legendary moon palace. Usagi was treated as the legendary moon princess that she was, whether they knew it or not, and Quatre was treated as her lover, the prince of Venus, Sol.

Usagi was given a tiara made out of pure diamonds, and Quatre was given a golden band with a topaz stone in the center. The music fit the room, and was slow and graceful. After they ate, Quatre looked at Usagi and said, "Would you like to dance?"

Usagi smiled and said, "I would love to."

The two got up and danced to the graceful music. Had anyone else been there, they would have been amazingly surprised to find that the two moved as if they were one. During the dance, neither knew what to say. They knew that they liked each other, but they didn't know if the other liked them.

They both started to speak at once, and then they stopped, Usagi said, "You go."

Quatre replied politely, "No, ladies first, you go."

Usagi smiled and said, "No, really, I want you to go first."

Quatre smiled and said, "Ladies always go first, so you go."

Usagi sighed and said, "It's really not important."

Quatre said, "I don't care if it's important, just say it."

Usagi shook her head, "No, I've changed my mind, I might tell you some other time."

Quatre frowned. She wasn't going to tell him what she was going to say. He finally realized that this was supposed to be a group dinner, not a two-person dinner. He turned to Usagi and said, "Usagi-chan, where are the others?"

Usagi got a mischievous smile and said, "It's a secret."

"Usagi," Quatre warned, "what have you done to them?"

Usagi kept the smile and said, "You will find out, can't you just except that answer?"

Quatre's frown deepened as he said, "No, I want to know now what you've done to them."

Usagi smiled again and said, "Fine, I will tell you, but you have to promise that you won't do anything. Promise?"

Quatre sighed and said, "I promise, now tell me."

Usagi smiled and said, "Well…

To be continued…

I know that you're all probably going to kill me for ending it here, but I have to go. It is about ten o'clock at night, so I have to go. I do have school in the morning at seven forty-five. I'm really sorry guys, but I have to go. I will get the next chapter out soon.