Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ In The Bedroom ❯ Night 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In The Bedroom: Night 11

Heero glared at the dead monitors. It was not meant to be this way. Wing was good as dead, but at least it was grounded...a dead in the air wing was not something he really wanted to contemplate right then.

The screens were already fogging up, the heating system dead, the winter air creeping into the Gundanium, the most determined intruder. Heero could not compete with the air itself. Not even Wing was that perfect. He doubted anything was.

Accepting momentary defeat, Heero catalogued his injuries. It was always the same: cuts, abrasions, twisted muscles, torn ligaments, occasional broken bone. Nothing changed. Nothing ever felt...right. Nothing except...Shaking his head, Heero returned his attention to the air.

Cold, but not too cold. 'Survivable' his mind supplied and he opened the hatch. The night breeze slapped him in the face, but he showed no sign of his internal struggle to maintain control. He had to fix his Mecha and now was better than in the morning when the fog lifted and OZ could see.

Heero slunk into the low valley he had crashed into; his bedroom for the night. Isolated, numbing, quiet, fog-filled, strangely dead.

The damage was not serious. It was just the same. A few cuts, abrasions, twisted metal, torn alloy, occasional broken circuit. None of it ever felt...