Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ In The Bedroom ❯ Night 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

In The Bedroom: Night 13

The door shuddered in protest, the floor shook, cupboards fell open and the window shattered. Heero stared at the broken glass, scattered across the floor that would not still, leaping about like raindrops, tiny diamonds dancing on a steel grey plate. One of the falling stars this night was a bomb.

Another explosion rocked the compound Heero had hidden himself away in and he was up, moving, collecting the few things he owned and heading for Wing. He had not wanted to stay there anyway, had known it was unsafe, but…

Where are you?

Something was wrong; the silence was wrong.

Where are you?

Shaking it off, Heero climbed aboard the only truly safe place left and fired up the engines. The hatch shuddered in protest, the floor shook…Everything was the same.

Glaring at the screens as they came to life, Heero knew he was surrounded, but it didn't matter. He was trapped…trapped within the endless monotony, with or without war. There was only one escape.

Where are you?

The buster rifle rose at his command, no hesitation. Blank.

The Gundam is the bedroom, war his lover. He will win.