InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ The Shikon Effect : The World of Dreams ❯ Trapped in Black & White Spaces of Emptiness ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Shikon Effect: The World of Dreams
Chapter 2: Trapped in Black & White Spaces of Emptiness
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shrill screams and confused yells filled the empty black space. Over 20 figures filled the empty space in a disordered cluster. Everyone silenced as the sound of gushing wind came to their ears.
 
“What is that” a boy with brown hair asked no one is particular.
 
Everyone's eyes widened, it sounded like… a vacuum. Suddenly a strong wind current began sucking them in some random direction. But with nothing to grab on to, one by one, two by two they were pulled into the current. The irritating whiteness turned into pitch black as they zoomed through the unknown territory.
 
“Oh my Kami-sama… we're gonna die” a brown haired girl screamed, almost loosing her mind.
 
“Aww but I haven't eaten yet” a male brunette replied.
 
Despite the frightening situation everyone who heard rolled their eyes in annoyance.
 
A female voice from no where said out of the blue,” you, who has been casts from your world to this one… You, whose hearts are either tainted with darkness or pure with light… You, who must learn the art of the 4 elements… You, must find the Spirit of Hope to escape the World of Dreams…”
 
When the voice was gone, many different colored lights engulfed everyone and they were thrusts into different directions… Separating them in 11 groups of 3…