InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Birthday Wishes ❯ Birthday Wishes Part:2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Stop hounding me! I don't own InuYasha damnit!
I'd like to thank all my beautiful, wonderful, smart, talented reviewers! I guess I don't have to kiss up since you all reviewed me already.
Sesshomaru-sama mate
Kyo-chan-gurl

Tensaiga

lyn

meks- I'm sorry, I was stupid. I changed the chapter to Birthday Wishes Part:1, because I ended up cutting out the part I'm putting in this chapter. Thanks for noticing!

I'd also like to dedicate this story to two people who are helping be out! My best friend Karen and my cousin Robin. Love ya guys! They're so awesome they like watching InuYasha with me! We always have so much fun. Thanks for everything gurls!

Birthday Wishes Part:2

When Kagome woke up it was already dawn. She had planned on getting up earlier so she could have taken a bath first. She stepped out of her sleeping bag and slipped on her shoes. Kagome slowly walked up to InuYasha and as usual he snapped his eyes open before she even had a chance to wake him.

"Let me guess. You're getting ready to go to Sesshomaru"

"Yeah, but I wanted to take a walk with you first. There's something I wanted to talk about."

"Okay, come on."

The way he had said Sesshomaru's name had really frightened Kagome. She knew he hated Sesshomaru, but she had thought that he wasn't that hateful. In fact she knew it. InuYasha might not get along with his brother, but she knew that he still didn't hate him.

Kagome walked outside toward the God Tree with InuYasha close behind. She wanted to wish him a happy birthday and give him the present she thought of. Before Kagome could figure out a good way to give her present to InuYasha, they were at the tree.

"InuYasha, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. So, happy birthday!" Kagome said in happy voice. InuYasha thought she sounded like a happy little bird that just woke up to greet the sun.

"It's not my birthday, Kagome, it's yours. Happy Birthday."

"Thanks InuYasha, but it is yours too. I freed you from the God Tree on my birthday which means that you were reborn. So technically it's your birthday, too."

When InuYasha thought about it made sense.

"InuYasha I have a present for you."

And with that Kagome got up her nerve and slowly approached InuYasha until they were only a few inches apart. She slowly stood on her toes and gave InuYasha a quick kiss on his cheek. When Kagome pulled away she noticed InuYasha was a bright pink color. She couldn't keep in her girlish giggle. It was always so funny to see the macho InuYasha blush.

"Ka-Kagome..."

"InuYasha I want only one thing from you. Think of it as a birthday wish. Will you give me my Birthday Wish?"

What would he say? What could he say? What would she ask for? Would she ask him to kiss her, too? How could he turn down her one request? How could he turn down her birthday wish?

"Of course. What is it?"

"InuYasha, before I met up with Sesshomaru a last night I saw you with Kikyou. I heard what you two said."

'She heard us? She heard what Kikyou said? She heard what I said? Is she mad?' A thousand thoughts raced through InuYasha's head. 'What could her wish have to do with that?'

"Please, promise me that you'll be happy. Promise me you and Kikyou will live. Please InuYasha, just don't die. Don't go with her to hell. Keep her in this world with you. Please, promise me."

'What could he say to that? Kagome's wish had nothing to do with her, does it?'

"But Kagome why do you want that?"

"InuYasha, a part of me will always love you. I want you to live. I want you to be happy. Will you promise me?"

All InuYasha could do was pull her into a hug. How could he say no? It was simple, he couldn't.

"I promise Kagome. I won't leave."


A/N: Sorry this is such a short chapter. I just wanted InuYasha and Kagome to have a chapter to themselves. I could turn this into a Sess/Kag or a Inu/Kag. I'm holding a poll. Review me and tell me what you want. I'll give you guys three days to tell me. That will give me some time to start my third story and update my second. So check out my other stories!

-AnimeGurlie