InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Come Back In One Piece ❯ Make me a promise ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: hello, here's another Inuyasha fic, hope you all enjoy it.

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi.

 

Ages: Kagome-19, Inuyasha-22, Sango-20, Miroku-23.

 

Summery: - alternate universe- Kagome is a popular and well-respected songstress, she is secretly dating a notorious gang leader, by the name of Inuyasha. Their relationship is challenged by the constant endangerment of his life, he has some many enemies waiting to take his life. And what would her fans think of her hidden romance?

 

Back In One Piece

Chapter1: Make me a promise

 

 

 

I know you're a dangerous guy, you seek thrill whenever the chance arises. That's partially why I was drawn to someone like you, in all your glory, you are truly a gorgeous being. You are someone that the public wouldn't agree with to be with a girl like me. I am the princess of the limelight, that's how they see me…

 

I remember when you first approached me; I had been downtown at a shady bar. I had thrown on some dark sunglasses, and plain clothing. I sat blankly at the counter, observing my surroundings curiously. I was surprised when you had sat down beside me, chuckling lightly. "Come here often…?"

 

I shifted to face you, I was taken back slightly by your appearance. Your intense, golden irises burning holes in my skin. You were so beautiful; I stammered a reply "No…"

 

I watched as you scoffed with a wide grin. "Didn't think so, after all…you aren't old enough to drink…am I right?" My eyes widened underneath my shades, did you know who I was… "Kagome…Higurashi," you paused.

 

I stirred on the stool, ready to remove myself from the bar. As I did this, I felt my arm being held on to, in your strong, stubborn grip. I turned my head to shout to let me go when you spoke again, "From what I heard, it's not like you to refuse an autograph for a fan, right?" You smiled down at my flushed face,

 

"Is that…all?" I asked timidly,

 

"Yeah, what did you think I wanted…oh? Did you think I was goin' ask for your purse next?!" Your chest rumbled with chuckles, I looked you up and down. Studying your intentions. Then my lips curved into a nervous smile,

 

"No…of course not," you set down a picture of me posing in some magazine shot, I retrieved a pen from my purse and elegantly signed my name. Kagome H.

 

"Thanks…" you removed it from the counter and placed it back in your pocket. "So…why are you in a place like this? It's not exactly the `it' spot, where celebs. Like yourself are hangin' around." I felt a smile of recognition creasing across my lips. You weren't what I thought you'd be,

 

after chatting for a while I felt it, I wanted to see you again. Even after you told me of your profession, you were the kingpin of Tokyo's underground. Notorious for bringing heat to the slums, and starting a clash in gangs.

 

I knew your life was like walking on the sharp, edge of a switchblade. You could be brutally injured, or murdered at any point of time. I knew what the risks of falling in love with a man with a dozen enemies meant, but still...

 

I know you'll kill for me

Die for me

I know you like to rip and run the streets

But I get nervous sometimes

 

 

I pealed my face from your muscular torso, it glided off slick, from the perspiration covering that region. You folded your arms back behind your heading, staring blankly at the ceiling in the dark room. I rolled onto my side of the bed, pulling some of the covers with me, covering my exposed breasts. "Inuyasha, are…you okay?" I whispered, my own worried eyes meeting your intense, courageous ones.

 

"Yeah, babe." You slid closer to me, wrapping your arms around my petite back, whispering into my soft sable tresses. "Why? Are you anxious over me again?" Your voice was so soothing, I relaxed under your embraced and breathed.

 

"Inuyasha I just-I'm just afraid of losing you, that's all…" your chest smothering my whimpers of anguish, " I love you, only you." My hands entangling in your long silvery locks,

 

I felt you smile, tightening your grip on my body. "Kagome, you know I'll be alright…trust in me, I'll come home to you."

 

I knew when you told me this you were absolutely genuine but, even though you were strong, that didn't make you invincible. It didn't make you less vulnerable. " Yes, Inu," Somewhere after that I had drifted off into slumber, dreaming of you and me. Where no harm would ever come to you, I could keep you.

 

 

 

Ooh baby I can't help but think

You might not make it home to eat

I barely sleep

 

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock, I shook my head wearily, I looked over seeing only the indented mark your body left, I stiffened when I came to the realization that your warm body had left.

 

You must've gone, not wanting to get in my way when I had to get ready for the award ceremony later this evening. I'd be accepting the title of the year's best new pop star, "I wish he could be there, with me, on this special night."

 

 

 

Could you pick up the phone and call me at home

And let me know you're not in some heat

And don't cry, you're grown

You know I'm lookin' out for you

Cause you're lookin' out for me, me

 

______________________________________________

 

 

A/N: This is a strange new topic, huh? Oh well, hopefully you'll give it a chance and R&R it please!