InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Come Back In One Piece ❯ can you keep it? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Thanks for asking, I fixed it so please enjoy.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi.
 
Ages: Kagome-19, Inuyasha-22, Sango-20, Miroku-23.
 
Side note: Okay, I am currently looking for staff members for my Inuyasha C2 Community on FF.Net. So if you are interested in being a staff member and posting your Kag/Inu, Sango/Miroku, Rin/Sesshy fics with my own, please contact me at animealee@peoplepc.com thanks,
 
Summery: - alternate universe- Kagome is a popular and well-respected songstress, she is secretly dating a notorious gang leader, by the name of Inuyasha. Their relationship is challenged by the constant endangerment of his life; he has some many enemies waiting to take his life. And what would her fans think of her hidden romance?
 
 
Come Back In One Piece
Chapter2: can you keep it?
 
 
 
I sighed arrogantly, looking around at the men seated around me at the table. The room was very dim, and had a distinct odor; it smelled dry and stale. And the tension in the room was so thick you could cut if with a knife. Hey, it was no easy job being the kingpin of Tokyo's underground; it was a never-ending job that demanded long hours and hectic meetings, with some dangerous people.
 
“Boss the Kamikaze-gumi has requested an appearance, they would like to discuss the agreement more, thoroughly.” Spoke my right hand man, friend and fellow gangster; Miroku Houshi. He was very, trust worthy. He had stuck with me throughout the hard times and the good times, although he was attractive, he didn't really have such good luck with the ladies. He was usually was slapped or cussed at,
 
On my left was another man whom you could entrust your life to, he was a tall muscular guy, with a darker pigment of skin color than any full bred Japanese you could find. He had crystal blue eyes that twitched strangely when he was nervous, so that's when I knew not to make a deal with some people. It was Koga's shifty eye, that saved my ass tons of times. But I liked to call him `ookami', meaning wolf.
 
I sat back, subconsciously sighing once more. “well Miroku, you can tell those gentleman that I already have an appointment. Remember? Yokoshima- batsu.” My voice showing my tolerance level, scratching impatiently at the wooden table.
 
I eyed my partner in treasury out of the corner of my eye. He was new, and I was always suspicious of the new guys to the group. His name was Itazuki Takai, he brushed his brow questionably, and always listened attentively as if he were searching for something useful.
 
Translations-
 
Kamikaze- meaning: god of wind, or where there is suicide.
Gumi- meaning: group,
Ookami- meaning: wolf,
Yokoshima- meaning: evil,
Bastu-meaning: clan,
Itazuki-meaning: pain,
Takai- meaning: death,
 
 
Sooner than I had expected the meeting had been adjourned, and I was in the comfort of my pent house apartment. Even though I was fortunate and lived in high-class, I was still internally cheap. Instead of champagne or some rich, expensive alcohol I stick with the casual brand of beer.
 
Rolling over on my king seized mattress, and covering myself with imported fur blanketing. Shifting comfortably and drifting asleep, regenerating from the chaotic day as a mobster. But this wasn't irregular, for me. I usually hit the sack during later hours and awoke early to restart my routine,
 
As I became sober from my lack of sleep in the morning, I began to think. As I subconsciously smoothed my had over the empty spot of the bed, my body had began to long for her soothing presence beside me. Her sweet smile, her comforting aroma.
 
--
--
--
 
 
I sat sadly at my mirror, brushing through my silky sable tresses. Glittering in the sunlight, I sighed wistfully. Trying to relieve the strain in my stomach, groaning in annoyance. My fudge hued eyes trembling as I looked at my own reflection, “He never even called, I bet he didn't even watch the awards on TV.” I thought mentally, ceasing the urge to wail in anger like a child.
 
I wanted him to escort me down the red carpet. Showing him off to say “I don't care what you all think, I love him.” But instead, I went alone. Smiling falsely for the camera, knowing I was only happy when I am near him. “I wonder who Inuyasha is?” Pondering, as I eyed my cellular phone. Knowing inside my heart I wanted to call him, to see if he was all right.
 
“Kuso!” I moaned in irritation, standing up and dropping the brush. Running to my phone, lying on my hot pink satin sheets.
 
As I wanted for an answer I switched balance from my left foot to my right foot. Nervously awaited his sensual voice, “Hello?”
 
I grimaced a easing smile, “Hey, Inu it's me.”
 
“Hey, who was your night?” I felt the anxiety in your tone, you knew I would be upset about arriving alone at the award ceremony.
 
“It was—okay, no biggie.” I lied, you knew I wanted you there. That was no secret,
 
“No, really?” I felt the dominance in your rich voice, overpowering me.
 
“Well, I did want you to—you know, but…you didn't want to—so,” I stammered,
 
“You, as well as I, know that your fans wouldn't like me…and once the investigators found out what I do…your career would be over.” Momentarily pausing once again, “I want your star to shine brightly, even if it means, I have to watch from a dark corner.”
 
I felt tears sting the sides of my lids, I swallowed over the lump in the center of my throat. “He was right, I knew he was—but, I loved him, and just wanted to scream it to the world.” I collected my thoughts then spoke. “Please, will you come over—I want to be with, if just for a short time.” My voice died out, like a bright flame in the pouring rain.
 
I heard you chuckling reassuringly, “For you, anything. See you in…twenty-five minutes, okay?”
 
I whispered a `yes', and hung up. Changing from my sensual nighttime gown into a casual dress, trying my best to look presentable.
 
I smoothed on some light blush, and lip-gloss, and once I was satisfied that I looked my best I seated myself in my living room. Reading a magazine until I heard the distinct …knock…knock…
 
I jumped slightly, fanning my fingers through my hair and unlocking the locks to the door. Opening it to see you, oh so handsomely standing at the threshold, with my favorite flowers in a gorgeous bouquet. I nearly jumping up at you in utter bliss, what a sweet gesture. I be sure to reward you later,
 
“So...you like them?” you finally asked, with a wicked grin displayed on your face.
 
“I -love- them, Inu.” I whispered, pulling you in by your collar. I placed a `thank you' kiss on your lips, smiling and taking the flowers from you, and placing them in a vacant vase.
 
A/N: hello, all. How are you today, well actually for me it would be night, I finished this chapter at 1:37a.m. On 1/22/05. O-O anyway, this is what I think…I usually have a couple favorite reviewers that review my Inuyasha fics, and always review each chapter. It's so cute, and I really miss them. Since I've been back I haven't heard from them, so I guess I'll have to find new favorite reviewers, oh well. You never know…It might be YOU!!!