InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dreams ❯ Is Inuyasha and Kagome? Pt. 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Some how Inuyasha had gotten up and walked over to Kagome, and he looked like an ordinary sleepwalker; you couldn't tell the difference. Though something was different; before he got up, he and Kagome were talking in their sleep to each other and sounding like they were having a, well, enjoyable time.
But, why was this happening? There had to be some reason, right? It couldn't simply be the fact that Kagome and Inuyasha were so in love and "in sync" with each other. The universe must be saying something, trying to get something moving. But what, why? (A/N: Wouldn't you like you know, and if you know me, you know I will most likely let everyone find out by reading. Maybe if you ask nicely I will tell you. I might tell the first reviewer who asks, but I'd have to email you the answer, so I need your email. If I'm feeling generous. But it is a shocker; something no one will ever suspect.)
So, Inuyasha and Kagome were propagating in their sleep. Though for two persons first time, maybe it was best because first times are awkward, clumsy, and painful. Yet, at the same time, if it is with the right person, it would be something you would want to remember. But then again, not remembering, in this case, would make the first recollected time even more perfect. And isn't that what everyone wants: their first time with “the one” to be remembered just as they imagined it would be. Furthermore, what people think their first time will be like and what it actually is, is two different things. (A/N: I have no experience in this subject matter myself. All I know is from what I've read, watched, PG13, and learned in health class. Knowing that, I would have to say it is pretty good. Wouldn't you?)
Back to Inuyasha and Kagome; if you know anything about sleepwalkers, they usually end up back in their beds; Inuyasha wasn't an exception. When people first wake up, they do not realize what they hear or see. With that in mind, very early the next morning Inuyasha just looked around and noticed he wasn't in the tree he feel asleep in that night; therefore he got up and went back.
~*~*~*~*~
In any case, the next morning at least two of the teen group members were looking around embarrassed, while the other two teens were looking at each other confused at what happened the night before.
Kagome and Inuyasha were not sure if what they remembered truly occurred or was just a dream. Inuyasha thought he jumped into the tree above Kagome to spend the night and watch over everyone, but did he ever get out of said tree and do personal things with Kagome? While Kagome remembered something very similar; getting into her sleeping bag, thinking about Inuyasha, and drifting off to sleep. Maybe they were more in love and “in tune” to each other than they would like to admit.
“So, um, what's on schedule for the rest of the day?” Kagome asked.
“I was going to go to the hot spring near by and I was wondering if you would join me, Kagome.”
“Love to, Sango. Would we ding-dong about the ho-hoes?”
“Oui.” (French for yes.)
The girls got their bath things and headed toward the hot spring.
Miroku was wondering what the heck was going on. Did he hear the girls right? “Inuyasha, did you hear that?”
“Did you?”
“I asked first.”
“Ok, yea. But what does it mean?”
“I don't know. Should we find out?”
Before the girls were totally out of the clearing, they stopped to listen to the boys befuddlement. They couldn't help but giggle. It was funny to see Miroku and Inuyasha acting like that.
Now the girls had come up with a secret code for gossiping (ding-dongs) about boys (ho-hoes). What Kagome and Sango wanted to do was confuse Inuyasha and Miroku enough so they, namely Miroku, would not spy on them while they were bathing. So far it was working.
“Man, are you kidding me!? You still want to spy on them after what they said?”
“Yes. I want to decode what they said. That is all, unless you know what they said.”
“As a matter of a fact I do,” said Inuyasha in a proud manor.
“Well...”
“I want to know what Kagome will say about me as much as you do with Sango, but even I ain't that stupid.”
“So it is about us.”
“Yes. Will you just shut up?”
“No. You know how I feel about Sango.”
“I do, but, come on; do you know what I'll do you to you if you see Kagome in the hot spring!? I'll make it so you'll never have children!”
“I wouldn't dare look at Lady Kagome; but why would you care if I did? I thought you said, and I quote, `I don't care about that wench.'”
“What are you getting' at here Monk?”
“Well, last night Sango and I thought we heard you two having sex.”
“You can wipe that smirk off your face. We didn't do a thing.”
“Then how do you explain what we heard?”
“I don't know. You must have been dreaming; ya hentai.”
“Sango and I believe that you and Kagome were doing it in your sleep.”
“That doesn't happen and that's that. So leave it alone.”
“Ok. I will go check on the girls now that that is cleared up... Well sort of.”
“Oh, no you won't!”
“I won't look I promise; I'll only listen. You can trust me.”
“Sure I can. If you want to go so bad, I am forced to tell you that: ding-dong means live strong, lipstick, lip-gloss, lip liner, and lip liner means gossip(ing). Got that?”
“I think so.”
“Ho-ho means trail mix, hairdryer, hair band, hair tie, tie-dye, highlights, and highlights means guy(s). Understand that?”
“Not one bit, Inuyasha.”
“Good because the other coded words are twice as long and I ain't explaining those. Do you still want to spy on them?”
“No! My head hurts I'm so confused.”
“That's the way Kagome wanted it.”
“But how do you happen know this code?”
“Let's just say I was told in a dream.”
“Un-huh. Which dream might that be?”
“Shut up, before I do something I will regret.”
“I'm teasing you.”
“Miroku, you better be or else I'll follow through on my earlier threat.”
Miroku was looking down at his children making area very afraid and nervous. Inuyasha was not one to make threats lightly. “As you say, oh Great One.”
“Now that's better.”
~*~*~*~*~
“What went on with you and Inuyasha last night?”
“What are you talking about!?”
“Everyone and everything within a five kilometer radius could hear you two. I mean I saw you just sleeping, but I wanted your side of the story.”
“I slept better that I ever have. If that's what you mean.” Sango was eying Kagome while she was talking; was she telling the truth? “What!?” Kagome hollered.
“So you don't remember a thing?”
“No... What do you think went on between us?”
“Well... If you must know Miroku and I think you two were having ahem, cough, sex, cough) in your sleep. Sort of like sleepwalkers.”
“No, no, no... We couldn't have. There's no way! I would remember it! I'm sure I would. It couldn't have... It just doesn't happen that way.”
“It will be alright.”
“No. No, it won't; I know it. You think Miroku told Yasha yet?”
“Knowing Miroku, yes.”
“I suppose Inuyasha needs to know.”
“Oh, Kagome, don't do this to yourself. It will be alright and if anything does happen, Inuyasha will take care of you.”
`Oh what am I going to do? I am not ready for this, neither is Inuyasha. We are both so young; and I haven't even finished high school. Mamma, please help me! Get me out of this mess and make it all ok again. Ok, Kagome slow down and take a deep breath.
`Why is all of this happening? There has to be some reason. It couldn't simply be the fact that Inuyasha and I are in love. If that were true, that would mean it would happen to a lot more couples; and I know it just does not. But then, why? Why!? Another deep breathe.
`Momma if I were to tell you would I break your heart? Would you yell at me? Even if I were to get pregnant, would you make the right cultural choice? You know what they drill into us at school: sex before marriage is something one does not do. If the girl was to get pregnant, everyone she knows would be shammed. And in Japan, anything that brings shame is highly looked down upon. Added to that her friends would be looked down upon and the community would wonder if they could end up in the same situation. The girl's friends and classmates would never treat her the same again. But the family who this is happening to wouldn't want the news to get out, so abortion or a secret adoption would be the most likely choices. Although I have a feeling deep in my heart, you would never do that to me. It's just too much to take in.
`I've thought about this before when Inuyasha and I almost did it the other day. If I were to get pregnant, I think you would be happy for me because all you ever want for me is to be happy, and you know Inuyasha would make me so and of course, we would get married. Though I have to believe that if we were expecting a child, the universe would have some sort of part in it.'
“Kagome, are you alright?”
“...”
“Kagome,” Sango said with concern dripping from every word while gently shaking her friend.
“Huh?”
“Did you hear what I said?”
“Sorry, but no.”
“Don't do this to yourself. It will be alright and if anything does happen, Inuyasha will take care of you.”
“I hope you're right.”
“I know I am.”
“But well, what if I get pregnant?”
“You are not having your monthly cycle, are you?”
“Um... Oh, Kami I am! With all the excitement, I forgot.”
“Don't worry. Everything will be ok. There is reason for everything thing that happens.”
“You are starting to sound like Miroku.”
“Good, you are starting to make jokes again. We should ask Kaede if she has heard of a legend or prophecy about something like this. Now back to happier things... Do you think Miroku likes me more than a friend?”
“What kind of question is that? The answer is, without a question of a doubt, yes. Come on, have you seen the way he has been acting lately?”
“As, um, matter of a fact, um, no?”
“Sango, just admit you like the guy.”
`I do not like the monk. He goes around groping and asking every young woman he sees to bare his child. So why go for a man you cannot trust? You just do not. A man like Miroku will never find a wife. Hold on...' thought Sango, `I did not say Miroku will never find a wife.' Kagome kept talking oblivious to the fact her best friend was not listening.
“Kagome, do you think a man Miroku is husband material?”
“Well, I think…”
“You could not trust him,” Sango said cutting her friend off, “All he would do is eye other women and grope them. I want trust, not someone who will say he loves me, but then run off with other women.”
“Oh Sango, I know you're not telling yourself the truth. When Miroku does decide to settle down, the only woman he would be doing that to would be his wife.”
“How can you be so sure? I have suffered enough at the hands of Naraku. I could not handle another disaster.”
“Everyone, including Inuyasha and Shippo, has noticed a change in him. I know you have. I've seen you eying him.”
“I have not!”
“Don't deny me woman! Confess!”
“You must be confusing me with someone else.”
`When did we start interrogating me?' reflected Sango. `Only a few minutes ago she was stressing over last night. What happened to that? Well, I think it is her concern for me that made her go from stressing to trying to get me to say I like that hentai of a monk, Miroku. Ok, ok, Kagome. If I confess will you stop?'
“Well, Sango?”
“Ok, you're right. I do like him, and the other day I was eying him. But can you blame me? I mean, who wouldn't like him?”
Kagome had to chuckle at how Sango was acting. She wasn't laughing meanly or at Sango, but rather because she was so pleased; she was enormously happy for her friend for admitting, to herself, specifically, and the world, she liked Miroku. “Oh, Sango I'm so happy for you!”
“Why would that be?”
“You just admitted something that you needed to hear. You deserve to be happy, and I know Miroku would do that.
“And I understand what you said earlier, Sango. Even though he does act like a hentai, asking every young beautiful woman he sees to bare his child, that is not his true nature. I mean he does have good reason. If his wind tunnel sucks him up before we can defeat Naraku, he would need an heir to finish what he and his forefathers could not. Miroku's method to obtaining an heir might not be the best, but his intentions are good... I think. Anyways, if Inuyasha's dream is true then we do defeat Naraku and you end up with Miroku very happy.”
“But what if Inuyasha's dream is just a dream, not a look into our futures?”
“Well then, we try to make it as close to it as possible.”
“Kagome, you always try to see the good side to everything, don't you?”
“Yes. That is just how I am, I guess.”
“In any case, I love you for it.”
“Thank you, Sango. You are a good friend.”
`Now all I need to do is get Miroku to admit he likes Sango. Then we can work on them saying they love the other. After that, I will get them to say it to each other. Although Miroku might not need such a push, poor Sango here... She's been through so much; it will be hard for her to say she loves a man.'
The girls finished washing and headed back to camp. Along the way, Sango was thinking about what good friends she had. `You know, I have such good, loyal friends; they would do anything for me. Kagome, only a second ago, made me say I liked Miroku because she wants me to be happy and knows that he would make me so. I do not deserve such friends.'
“ `Bout damn time!” Inuyasha said gruffly as the girls entered the clearing.
“What are you so worked up about, Koi?”
“Do you have you call me that?”
“Yes. Now, what are you so worked up about?”
“That damn monk over there,” Inuyasha said angrily facing Kagome at the same time pointing behind his back with his thumb, “He was asking a hell of a lot of questions. Some things are private, ya know.”
“I'm sure he was just being a friend.” Kagome pulled Inuyasha down and whispered in his ear, “About last night?”
“Most of it.”
“What would you do if you were in his situation?”
“Go somewhere else.”
“Well he didn't, so cut him some slack.”
“Fine, but only if I can get a kiss.”
“Ok, sure.”
As they started to kiss, it seemed vaguely familiar, but not from the few times the had actually kissed. They simply ignored the feeling until Inuyasha started to nuzzle Kagome's neck. There was a bite mark there...
~*~Flashback~*~
Both Kagome and Inuyasha were in a fit of passion. Inuyasha barely said, “This might hurt a little, but only for a second,” above a whisper. Then he bit down on the small of Kagome's neck marking her as his. Every demon that saw her from that point on would know she was Inuyasha's and would not dare make a move.
~*~*End Flashback~*~
 
“D... did y... you see t... that?” Kagome sacredly questioned.
Inuyasha replied, “Yea. D... do you remember it?”
“S... some what.”
“M... me, too.”
“One strange night,” Kagome noticed, “throws the next day off.”
“I guess so,” stated Inuyasha carelessly.
~*~*~*~*~
A/N: Sorry `bout the slow updating. You know how life can get: pretty busy. Just remember that I'll never abandon this story completely, though it might be awhile between updates.