InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Eyes of a Hunter ❯ Desire ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2
 
“I do not intend to little human,” he said as he leaned in to her.
 
Her heart raced as he drew closer, his slow progress increasing her desire. He felt out of control. She wanted to grab him to her but she had to be patient. It would be worth it she kept thinking.
 
For a moment she questioned her actions. Was it right that she should be there with this unknown stranger allowing him the freedom to her body? Did it make her a loose woman?
 
Those thoughts and any others that may have entered her mind at that time scattered on a moan as his clawed hand slowly ripped through her buttoned shirt exposing her bare body to the night air. The sudden chill on her heated body caused a tremor to rush through her.
 
A gasp escaped her parted lips.
 
She felt sensitive all over and her body arched into a perfect curve as she felt his lips trail over her stomach. He was touching her so softly.
 
The whisper of his breath on her stomach…
 
A slight brushing of soft lips…
 
The graze of his canine fang…
 
It all served to heightened her body's awareness of her dark stranger. She wanted to touch him but she couldn't. A dark thrill assailed her at being dominated by him and a breathy moan escaped her lips. He was trailing down her skin so slowly. She could feel a residual brush of his lips long after he had gone and it made her feel out of control.
 
His lips were so close to her navel and she felt her stomach muscles clench in awareness. He trailed around the sensitive area causing her to thrash lightly under him. The unconscious sounds escaping her lips were driving him crazy and he had to pause to control his need to rip her clothing off. A thought that had entered his mind a few thousand times since he'd caught his willing prey.
 
As his head lifted slowly from his exploration her arousal assailed him.
 
She smelled of passion and promised desire.
 
She smelled like days of sex until one would have to stop from exhaustion.
 
She smelled like every man's greatest fantasy and he wanted to taste her.
 
He wanted to taste her desire on his lips. Unable to control himself, he nuzzled his head between her legs and sniffed her. He took in a deep breath of her desire and it nearly broke him. She smelled so good.
 
His feral eyes fell on her.
 
Her hair was spread out around her body on the soft grass beneath her. Her eyes were closed but her face eluded him. He couldn't see what she looked like but he was not in the mood to care at the point. With a slow flick of his finger he unfastened her pants and a growl of triumph escaped him when her breath hitched.
 
Pulling her zipper down slowly, he made sure to trail his thumb claw over her feminine core in the downward pull of the zip.
 
He was throbbing.
 
Never had he had a conquest like this. He had never been one for anonymous sex. Especially not with a human but maybe that is why he was turned on. With the combined heat of his demon blood seeking release he knew that it was to be the best sex of his life.
 
Finally freeing her soft thighs of the offensive pants, Sesshomaru looked up at the woman. She was practically purring beneath him and he smiled. Taking both hands and holding each at her side. He again took a spot between her legs.
 
The scent was heady. How it turned him on. With anticipation he lowered his head to her body and started to kiss tiny circles around her inner thighs. Her thighs squirmed under his onslaught and growling he held them captive. She had to understand who was in charge and then a fresh batch of feminine desire hit him. He realised that his holding her down was turning her on and unable to control himself he buried his face between her legs his nose rooting into her as he drew his tongue from her clothed opening to her clit.
 
A tortured moan escaped her lips as he licked her through her wet panties. No one had ever touched her so intimately. She was physically trembling under his ministrations and so he did it again. This time even slower as he savoured her spicy taste through the panties. He held her thighs prisoner as he did this.
 
She was drawing closer to her orgasm.
 
He could smell it on her.
 
Her thighs were grounding against his mouth and he growled in approval. He loved a woman who wasn't afraid to show her desire and so he gave her what her body wanted. Her rasp breathing was driving him on and so gently he took her clit between his lips and sucked. Her entire body froze as she let out a fierce scream of release.
 
Her body was heaving as tremors thundered through her. She was trying to catch her breath as shudders rushed through her body. “We're not done yet.” That was all the warning he gave before her panties came off
 
He visibly shuddered over her. She felt it send thrills through her and she couldn't stop the moan that left her lips then. “Brace yourself human,” and he buried his face between her legs again. She did exactly as he had asked. Her body braced for impact but she was not prepared for that first touch of the rough pad of his tongue grazing over the smooth skin that glistened with evidence of her previous release. Her hands grabbing at the grass around her as he slowly licked and kissed his way over her hot sensitive flesh. She did not think that she had it in her to take anymore
 
Her chest was heaving in exertion. Her throat ached from the sounds that seem to come from her no matter how much she tried to stifle them and then he slowed down over her wet lips. She paused as she felt his long rough tongue invade her most secret entrance. A sob of unfulfilled desired was rang from her throat. Slowly he made his way over the soft sensitive skin, dipping into her canal before drifting through the lips again drinking her in. She didn't think it was possible to feel so much but she could literally feel her body giving off moisture, which he happily licked up making sounds of approval
 
“I—c-cant—can't take…” her voice left her body on a ragged gasp as he took her clit in his mouth again. He was doing things that she couldn't handle her tried to shy away from the intense feelings of having his rough tongue move over the over sensitive nub of nerves but he only growled and held her hips in place.
 
She moaned out, sure she would faint as she tried to take it. It was so intense. It almost felt painful. Oh God she thought. She could feel her body quickening. Her heart beat and the pulse within her clit had synched up in preparation for another orgasm. The feelings were so intense that she feared that she would not be able to handle it. She needed to calm down and so she tried to move away again. But his grip was strong.
 
She felt like she was going to explode, like she would die of the heat in her stomach. Breathing was almost impossible. He could feel her sexual peak approaching. There was something about driving a woman crazy with pleasure that just intoxicated him. His demonic stamina made it a joy taking them and this little find was a delight to tease.
 
Blowing cool air over her exposed flesh, he thrust his thick pointer finger into her body as it clench on a shiver. She screamed in release at the unexpected penetration. He quickly bowed his head and started to run his tongue over her sensitive clit while his finger thrusted into her orgasming body. She was clenching his digit fiercely as she cried out in her pleasure He could feel her heat and his cock twitched wanting to be buried in her scalding hot passage but he was not done yet. He had to make sure that by the time he entered her he was so ready that when he came it would satiate the demon within him and so he inserted another finger
 
Her body squeezed his two fingers together. She was so tight he just wanted to gobble her all up. He could feel her body raising again her nub was hard as it went into orgasm. She was so addicting. He took it all into his mouth. Slowly he eased his fingers out of her and looked at her. She was breathing heavily, her chest rising, her body shuddering from his touch.
 
He had to have her now.
 
He was not going to wait anymore
 
Running his razor sharp claws beneath her bra he said. “I'm going to take you now human.” She looked at him as if pleading. If he did anymore she just knew her heart would over load. He saw that look and satisfaction clouded his mind. Freeing his thick organ he took her bear nipple into his mouth and thrusted into her. Lacing his fingers with hers he started to thrust as his mouth worked on sucking her nipples till they were red from his mouth.
 
She was moving with him.
 
She hadn't known she could be so insatiable but her body wanted him. She wanted him so badly. This stranger whose name she didn't even know. As he thrusted his thick organ into her she clenched around him. She had not been with anyone in so long and her passage was tight. She could feel him so acutely. His smooth, hard organ was rubbing up against her feminine walls in a way that had her sighing and moaning. She couldn't stop clenching around him. She didn't want him to leave her body. It was like she was trying to keep him in her always. He was doing wonderful things within her and she just knew that this would be the best sex she would ever have.
 
He suddenly withdrew from her body completely.
 
He looked at her for a moment and she could feel the thick head of his cock at her entrance. Slowly he sunk back in, opening the passage that had not been used in so long and a moan escaped her lips. She was writhing beneath him and then it was like he lost control. He let out a growl filled with need and started to thrust in he. He held her down tight as he thrusted into her body mercilessly.
 
She felt ashamed that it was turning her on so much. She had never allowed a man to dominate her like that and it thrilled her. She arched and cried out trying to match his speed but it was like the gentle lover of before was leaving for a ferocious creature and his speed started to increase at a paste she could not match. She felt increased desire enter her mind.
 
She loved that.
 
She wanted him to take her hard and rough and so she encouraged him by moaning in his ear and licking his face. She was breathing so roughly and her cries were increasing. Oh god not again her body was starting to pulse violently as she felt her body repairing to orgasm again.
 
He existed her body and with a roar he penetrated her, hitting her womb. She lost it then. She'd been tying so hard but it wasn't going to happen. She felt her muscles clamps tightly around him as she lost herself to the feeling. She could feel herself drifting from her body. She entered a world of pure sensation. She heard a tortured sound of pleasure escape her faceless lover and a fierce shudder rocked his body as he shot his seed into her body on his release.
 
She was in a world of pure euphoria. She saw stars as her body continued to shudder. She thought she was actually dying. She struggled to breathe as she floated in that world of pure bliss.
 
~***~
 
He was talking to her.
 
She turned her head to view him she felt like she had no strength and her body started to relax from the release. Sesshomaru was puffing with male pride. She looked like she was barely alive. “Human look at me.” She tried again and gave up. He kissed her lips as he felt his inner demon leaving. He could feel tiny tremors over his body. He had not had such a great orgasm in a while and slowly as the woman got to her feet to rest against the tree he said. “Thanks for a good evening little human.” He kissed her one last time, lingering, and then he was gone.
 
~***~
 
She slid to the ground on jelly legs and for some reason she started to cry. It had been so intense. She could still feel his hands and mouth over her body. She felt his organ in her still so thick and hard. Slowly she got up, got back into her torn clothing and walked out of the forest. Rushing the short distance to her home she quickly stepped in and rested on the door. Her energy was depleting at an incredible rate
 
“Why did I do that? I can't believe I just had sex in an open forest with a complete stranger,” her heart was pounding as she laughed. She felt like she was in another world. She stepped into her bedroom and discarded her torn clothing. Turning on the tap of her bathroom, her mind drifted to the events of but a few minutes ago.
 
He was not human.
 
He had been a demon.
 
He'd done so many things to her body.
 
Closing the tap water she poured some bubble liquid and stepped into the water. Her body felt sore from the rough treatment after years of no use. She sighed as her mind drifted to what had happened tonight
 
I wonder if I'll ever see him again she thought as she ran her hands over her body in an almost imitation of his actions. His mouth had been gentle and soft as he kissed his way over her stomach. As the thoughts trailed through her mind her hand followed the path sighing. It had felt so good. She wanted to—she stopped that thought right there and just drifted within the water. It really had been a different evening. She still couldn't believe that she had done it.
 
After a brief moment she stepped out of the water. She was suddenly plagued by overwhelming tiredness. She dragged herself to her bed and after quickly wiping herself down. She collapsed on the bed into sleep.
 
Heated images of a red-eyed demon plagued her dreams.
 
~***~
 
“Thanks for a good evening, little human,” he said to her. Unable to control the action he bowed his head to capture her delectable lips one last time before using his demon speed and he was gone. He felt regular again. He picked up his trench coat where he had dropped it and walked away. He lifted her panties to his nose, taking her scent into his nostrils before stuffing it into his pocket
 
A memento…