InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Eyes of a Hunter ❯ Hunt ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 3:
 
Eyes… they hungered for her.
 
She jumped up from a dark dream. A moan escaping her lips as she sat up on the tousled sheets of her bed. She couldn't stop thinking of him. Why couldn't she stop thinking of him? Her breaths were ragged as she shivered in the night. The silk of her nightgown whispered over her flesh in a way that brought on dark memories of a lover's touch.
 
She looked around her semi dark room, taking in deep breaths. Her attempts were mildly successful. Her erratic heart belied the chaos raging through her body. With a sigh she lay back down on the heated pillows. She had to get over this. It had been a few hours now.
 
A few hours of constant torture.
 
Unable to take the heat from her sheets she pushed the blankets off of her and closed her eyes. Immediately she was plagued with the thoughts of a dark lover. His eyes, how they frightened her. She felt something forbidden and lusty tighten her stomach. She moaned out loud. The sound was filled with torture. A soft hand trailed over her lips in remembrance. She clenched her eyes tightly trying to chase the presence of her phantom lover. The soft pad of her fingers travelled over her lips following the remembered path of the forest lover. She sucked it into her mouth remembering the feel of his soft slippery tongue pushing between her lips seeking entrance into the hot carven that was her mouth.
 
As the images assailed her she sucked hard pulling the finger deep into her mouth as she moaned. He'd touched a special part of her mouth it had been almost to the very back and it had felt so shivery. Her thighs rubbed together and she felt how wet she was. Combined with the heated images of her dream and the attack of remembered passion she knew that this night was going to be one of those rare nights. She hated self-gratification, but until she did she knew that she would be up wrestling with steamy thoughts.
 
She sighed. “Kagome, you've lost it,” she said as she opened her eyes. She felt slightly embarrassed every time she'd touched herself in the past. It was like she was doing something wrong and even in the privacy of her room she still felt the blush spread over her face. Lying on her back she spread her legs and arms wide and sighed. Feeding her starving lungs on the precious air they seemed to need.
 
She couldn't keep this up.
 
Turning to the clock beside her bed she realised that it was one am in the morning. She'd only slept for three hours. Again a sigh escaped her lips. “He has enchanted me. This must be some kind of demon magic.” She was trying to stall herself. She knew what her body wanted. She just needed to talk herself into giving it that elusive pleasure.
 
Sighing yet again, her shoulders dropped and she closed her eyes praying that the images would not come.
 
Her prayers were not answered.
 
As soon as her lids closed his eyes flashed in her vision.
 
It was so intense.
 
She remembered the exhilaration of running. Most of it had been fear induced but it had done its job. She still remembered that feeling when he'd caught her. She'd run so fast but he'd been faster. As his hand had reached for her she had known there was no way she could escape him now.
 
She had enjoyed it immensely.
 
She didn't understand why she'd allowed it. He was a stranger. He could have been a rapist. But it had definitely not been rape. When he'd kissed her it had felt so nice. She knew she should have kept struggling but he had been a fire in her blood. He'd touched her in ways no one else had. He'd buried his face between her legs in … she moaned remembering the feel of his thick raspy tongue over her most sensitive area. Her hands trailed to cup her wet heat. Rolling once again onto her back she ran her fingers softly over the flesh, the softness of her undies caressing her in a way that was almost erotic. She imitated his actions.
 
He'd been there for so long.
 
He'd tasted her and taken her into his mouth as if she was a rare drink.
 
He'd licked her and stroked her making her heated flesh pout and flower for him.
 
Closing her eyes on a heated blush her fingers drifted over the hot skin, delicate fingers skirting the rim of her panties as if in hesitation of her actions but again she was assailed by visions of her dark lover and with a breathy gasp her fingers stretched the elastic giving her leave to explore the treasure that promised release.
 
She didn't do this often but she knew what she wanted. With a moan her shivery body relaxed even further as her fingers trailed over the mound of smooth skin. She could feel how excited she was and she quickly sucked a finger of her free hand into her mouth as she continued her slow torture thinking of her lover.
 
She was so hot.
 
But she wanted it to be slow.
 
She slowly sunk down lower between her legs only moving her fingers luxuriously over the slit of wet heat. Her touch was so soft, barely there and her entire body shuddered.
 
She cried out.
 
Taking a deep breath, she slowly slid between the thick glistening lips. Her gasp was a pleasurable one as she roamed over her flesh for that first time.
 
The first intimate touch.
 
She was shaking uncontrollably by then. It felt so good. Taking a deep calming breath she moved her fingers over the soft wet flesh before her fingers trailed over her clit. She groaned out sucking her fingers in harder to help ease the intense sensation. She knew that at any moment she would come. It was inevitable. Her heart was thundering as she reached to her opening. She was trembling in excitement.
 
Her index finger sank in slowly around the soft cushiony walls “Oooo...” she said on a breathy sigh. She didn't have to work hard at all. Her body was so primed for orgasm. She continued her soft slow ministrations. Her eyes were tightly shut and she writhed on the bed. A shudder escaped her as her thumb rubbed over the hard bud of her clit. Her shivers were racking her body now as she felt her pulse increase. She was going to come.
 
Lost in the pleasure of glowing red eyes, she started to rub the sensitive numb of nerves at an increased race; the sounds escaping her lips were out of her control. She was coming. A hot flush of moisture escaped her as a tortured moan escaped her lips. Her entire body shuddered as the tremors rushed through her. Shivers trailed through her skin on the most amazing feeling causing her toes to curl in an attempt to contain the pleasure.
 
Finally she sighed closing her eyes. She took the unused pillow and stuffing it between her legs. “I can't keep doing this... I have to find him...” she said as she trailed into sleep If only to find out what spell he's placed over me
 
~***~
 
He lifted her panties to his nose, taking her scent into his nostrils before stuffing it into his pocket
 
A memento…
 
He felt so relaxed as he retraced his steps back to the Taisho Company building but a few minutes away. He felt so relaxed. He had not had sex like that in so long and he was ready to handle that was his half brother Inuyasha. The hanyou had cut a deal with a prospective client right under his feet. He had to show him who was in charge. Who was the smarter one. Who would always win. He stepped into the office and his mind was plagued only with handling the problem of teaching his brother a lesson
 
He knew that he would be there all night and so he ordered take out. Settling himself into his seat he logged into his computer and started to do research on both Inuyasha's company and his prospective client. He had to find a loophole and he would. If only to teach the hanyou mutt a lesson on superiority. And so he set himself to his task for hours. It was tiresome and exhausting. The drum of the furnace was an annoyance in the quiet room but he continued with his typing.
 
A new plan had formed and he was up to it. And so he lost himself. Working till the dark hours of the night. He felt so relaxed. He had not been that relaxed in a long while and his mind worked uninterrupted. Finally giving into the call of sleep, he pulled out a blanket and settled himself into the comfort of sleep.
 
His eyes opened to the throb of passion. It was so sudden that he was left baffled. Pushing the covers off, he stood up only to growl in pleasure as he was knocked down to his knees. His arousal had roughly scrapped across his pants and he had been so aroused that the intensity of the pleasure shocked him as it travelled through his body weakening his knees.
 
Disgusted by his weakness, he lay back on the sofa. His heart was pounding inexplicably fast. What is the meaning of this? he thought perplexed. He was not accustomed to waking up aroused beyond understanding. Putting his hand behind his head, he lay on his back trying to discern the cause. His dreams eluded him. He was certain that the answers lay there but they refused to become discernable images.
 
He closed his eyes in an attempt to help the images resurface faster, sighing. Immediately a vision flash in his mind.
 
A red hazy world…
 
Woman running in fear...
 
A chase…
 
Hunt...
 
A prey…
 
Human…
 
Quickly his eyes opened again. What was that? He could not figure out where the images had come from but as he felt his arousal tightening he knew that it was important that he figure it out. He closed his eyes again
 
A flash…
 
A moan…
 
He struggled to figure out what it was. Why was he seeing this? And then it all came back. His heart did a double take in surprise. He had forgotten the events of but a few hours ago but his body had not. He felt a seize in pleasure as the images came. She had not been willing at first but the rapidity with which that had changed had aroused him so badly. It had been centuries since he had hunted down his prey but never had he had sex with a prey before. There was something so sinful about it. A demon like him revelled in breaking the rules taking what he wanted
 
And he had wanted her..
 
Her scent had plagued him so flowery and feminine as she walked unconcern. He had not been able to control the beast and that is one of the times he was happy about that lack of control. She had been a hot little piece even for a human.
 
He could still taste her on his tongue. Spicy and sweet. A perfect combination of lust and female. He groaned. Pushing his hands into his pocket he pulled out her panties. He'd taken them as a souvenir so he would remember that conquest but as he brought them to his nose again he knew that they would serve as more than that.
 
He groaned again as her scent drifted up his nostrils. She had been a true pleasure. His hand unconsciously stroked his thick arousal through the tight fit of his pants and he groaned.
 
Shocked he pulled his hand away. He was a Taiyoukai. He did not have to touch himself for pleasure. It was unheard of. He had more control than that. He could handle petty lust. It was nothing. He would not shame himself by releasing his royal seed on his own hand.
 
But the images did not leave him. With a frustrated groan the snowy haired prince got up from his place of rest and shedding his clothing he stepped into the bath setting the water to freezing. He would not shame himself. He refused to.
 
The cold spray struck his body like little pins. He grunted under the force of it. He stood passively beneath it letting it do its work. It was not working. As the fierce cold struck his body he felt pleasure course through him. He knew it was cold. He could feel how cold it was yet it was like his mind shut out the cold and let in the pleasure of the prickly touch on his organ.
 
It felt so good.
 
He groaned as his he felt his body getting harder under the onslaught. Arching his back he allowed the feeling to take over him. It built and built he felt his butt muscles clench in reaction to it. Grunting he shot his seed into the white tiles of the shower. He watched it pour down the drain with disgust and stepping out of the shower he went to recapture his bed.
 
He was still aroused.
 
He was truly disgusted with himself and he determinedly ignored it and forced his eyes close. He would not succumb to this. Regulating his breathing, he ignored the raging need between his legs and allowed sleep to take him.
 
~***~
 
I want her…
 
His eyes opened widely. The first light of dawn was making its way through his office. His heart thundered. Something had awakened him. He couldn't put his mind on it. What was it? He got up to an massive arousal and determined to ignore it, he got up prepared for the days work.
 
I want her…
 
It was going to be a hard day he knew. Ignoring the whisperings of his inner youkai he went to start his day. He could feel his body quickening in pleasure. It was going to be a test of his strength. He could not fail. He had to be able to do it. He was Inuyoukai. Sesshomaru Taisho, lord of the Western Lands and he was not going to let desire control him. He stepped to his desk and continued his research of the previous night
 
I want her…
 
He shifted in his chair trying to get a comfortable spot against the raging arousal. I must contact R and D—I wonder who she is? his thoughts were interrupted by visions of his night lover. He could smell her on his skin. She had been so passionate. She had moaned and writhed beneath him. She'd clenched around him. So hot, so tight…
 
I want her…
 
He pushed the thoughts away. He had to concentrate on his work I want her… His mind refused to allow him the freedom. He was concerned. What was this he asked himself yet again Why couldn't he get her out of his mind?
 
He forced his mind to the computer screen again. All he saw was numbers. Nothing but numbers. They meant nothing. What was he supposed to be doing?
 
I want her…
 
He was plagued his mind was filled with images of the previous night
 
I want her…
 
He growled chasing the thoughts away. He had work to do. There had not been a time in his life that he had allowed desire to over come him and he was not going to let it happen this time either. He would find a way to banish her from his mind. He had to find a way. He would not obsessed over a woman
 
I want her…
 
But the images they persisted. He could feel her. As his eyes closed he could almost touch her. She was hot and she was willing. She was passionate. She'd not known who he was yet she had let him touch her. And he had done it willingly, freely, continuously. He'd done things to her that he had never done with other women. It was beneath the Taiyoukai to pleasure a woman orally but she had smelled so breathtaking. When he had had that first whiff he had just had to have more
 
I want her…
 
He growled in utter frustration. It was midday and he had gotten nothing done. He was almost crazed with his thoughts. This was so puzzling. This had never happened to him before. He was losing his control and for a man who prided himself on his control he was worried
 
I want her…
 
Concentration eluded him and he gave up. He wanted to go take a walk to calm down but he was afraid that his arousal would be visible and so the youkai was forced to pace the floor of his penthouse office. He was a caged beast and his inner demon was taking over. He could feel it beating at him. He could feel it clawing at his control.
 
I want her…
 
He fought but his resistance weakened as the evening wore on. It wasn't helped that he had the images to accompany them. He felt trapped. He wanted to run. He wanted to be free. He wanted…
 
I want her…
 
There was no way he was going to be able to do anything that evening. He was plagued with visions of a beautiful woman whose name he didn't know. He had to find her—
 
The thought surprised him. This was impossible. He didn't chase after women. He refused to give in. Again he got up and started to paste. He was losing. He could feel the demon within him taking slow control. He was not going to win. He knew that this time he was not going to win.
 
I want her…
 
He watched the sun fade in thee night sky. The night would be torture. He had to get out. He had to find her. He didn't care he had to get rid of this. He had to end this obsession. He could feel his heat pounding. With a look of pure desire he let the demon out. He was going to find her. He didn't care where he had to search he had to find her. He had to find his prey
 
He could feel the demon's triumphant fluttering. It wanted her. He couldn't ignore it anymore. His inner youkai wanted her and he wanted her so they would hunt her down and take her. He would end this obsession and finally he would be able to concentrate on work.
 
He stepped into the elevator, dressed like the previous night his trench coat hiding the fierce arousal. He had to find her. He would find her. Taking the panties from the previous trench coat he lifted it to his nose in the empty elevator and nearly lost his control. He was a wild beast out to hunt.
 
As he stepped out of the elevators, many gasped in fear as they saw him, leaving a clear path. Hs hair flew behind him in a wild bounce as he stepped out of the building into the night air.
 
I want her…