InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Eyes of a Hunter ❯ Storm ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Eyes of a Hunter
By Vague
 
Chapter 4: The Storm
 
She stepped out of bed, her body reaching out into a languid stretch. Fire rushed through her blood. She almost purred at how wonderful it all felt. It was going to be a rainy day. She could see the clouds rush across the sky through her bedroom window. An electricity rushed through the air and it sent excitement through her.

She was restless.

With a moan of frustration she stepped into her shower. Delightful twinges moved between her legs where he had taken her. She smiled feeling flames of embarrassment spread from her face and down her body. She hadn't been with anyone in a very long time and his invasion had not been particularly gently nor had he been small. He felt slight moisture wet her passage as she remembered the heavy feel of him pounding into her. Her thighs rubbed together in the most erotic way. And enjoying the feeling she persisted.

Looking at her flaming face in the darkened mirror of her bathroom, she looked for evidence of change. Her reflection started back at her with a look of feminine enlightenment and satisfaction. The face was the same. Except for a few crashes she did not seemed to be any different yet she could feel something different in her. Heat fluttered in her stomach and she kept her eyes on her body as she started to remove her nightgown. She let it trail down her body, watching its downward descent. Her eyes scrutinized her body. She was thin. She knew that. To meet up with the stereotypical look she had had to go many days without eating to keep a good figure but now she looked at her body like a man would.

Cupping her breasts she was unsatisfied. She was average in that department. She couldn't help it. Her fingers trailed over the flesh in remembrance. He'd paid such great attention to them. Like he worshipped them. She moaned as she felt the touch of his tongue. It was so real she gasped out. She blushed ferociously as she realised what she was doing and stepped into the shower.

Opening the warm water over her, she let it flow down her body in tempting rivers, caressing her. Closing her eyes, again thoughts of the events of the previous night moved to her mind. It was impossible not to think of it. Especially not when she could still feel his soft touches on her overly sensitive body. She just had to find him. But where could she find this man… this demon. Where could she even start?

The fire in her blood raged on. She felt it lick over her skin as she stepped out of the shower. She could feel it flaming over her body as she stepped into the clothing for work.

Her mind as preoccupied.

She stepped into the Taisho Company building.

She couldn't concentrate.

He'd been so gentle…

She couldn't help it. The day dragged on. A usual workaholic, she found herself staring into space. She was becoming worried with her behaviour but chocked it up to sexual frustration. And she was very frustrated. She wanted to feel that wildness again.

His lips had trailed everywhere over her body.

Her eyes drifted to the hands of the clock that seemed to beat a snail trail around the circular disc. She sighed and went back to her work. There had been an order from the main office asking to do research and create a proposal for a prospective client. It was a big account and if they synched it, then it would mean a huge bonus for her

He'd been so commanding…

She chastised herself. The thought was unwelcome… well not really. It was very welcomed but it was not appropriate. She really needed to concentrate on this. She loved her work. This was her life yet she couldn't seem to keep her mind on the matters at hand. She bent her head back to her computer and started to research the company in which she was creating the proposal for.

He'd been so demanding…

In frustration she stopped and started to paste. It was impossible. She looked at her clock. At least some time had gone by. She only had a few hours left. She sighed and started to paste. She could feel heat trailing over her body. She knew what her body wanted.

“But I don't know where to find him.” She sighed as she leaned against the closed door of her floor office, her eyes drifted to the dark skies outside
A storm was brewing. She closed and swallowed a difficult lump in her throat as she felt her body start to tremble. This was different than anything she had ever felt. She felt her calves shake from the tremors rushing through her. She tried to start pasting again but it seemed that as the day wore on her desire drew. Her mind was seducing her. She wanted something. Her thighs rubbed together beneath her skirt and she found herself squeezing her legs together and moaning

Why can't I stop thinking of him?

Her heart thundered under the demands of her body. Again her eyes drifted to the slowly moving clock. Sighing she turned her mind back to her work. It had to be done. She had no choice. She sat to her work.

Besides how am I supposed to find him anyway? For all I know next time he will kill me

This caused her heart to lurch frighteningly. She thought about it. She really could have died that night. She could have lost her life.

But I didn't.

She forced herself to wait for as much as possible but she couldn't take it anymore. She had to get out of there. She hugged her body as she stepped out of her place of work. She never left early but she couldn't sit in there anymore. It wasn't that early really, about ten minutes but guilt gnawed at her. The weather had worsened since that morning.

She walked for a bit. Her eyes drifted to her usual path. Fearing the location of her encounter, she had taken the bus that morning but she couldn't stop her mind from drifting to it yet again.

She found her legs moving her to that direction. The thundering of her heart matched that of the sky. The storm clouds still brewed and she shivered. There was a bit of wind rushing through the streets. Many citizens hurried along the street trying to get to a sheltered spot. They knew that it was going to rain.

She hadn't thought about bringing an umbrella but it didn't matter.

She had to go there. Where it had happened.

She strolled through the streets the darkness illuminated by the occasional fork of lightening. She couldn't find it in herself to be afraid. Her hands trembled in nervousness as she entered the park. But she was not afraid. The stone trail led through a wide expanse

A burst of wind pushed her hair forward and again she shivered.
What am I doing here? She regretted it but she knew that she had to do this. She just wished that she had done it in the morning. She knew thought that it wouldn't be the same if she went through the day. Excitement drummed through her. She hadn't expected that something like this would have happened yesterday when she had carelessly walked down that same path

I wonder if he had been watching me when I was walking She thought and it had her heart racing even faster. Honestly it had been so amazing. Her arms around her body, she looked up not surprised as a drop splashed on her face. It was warm. She looked up with her hand cupped skyward. An unconscious action. It was definitely going to rain.

In haste she looked around her. The closest cover was definitely the trees of her previous accounted but she was frightened. She was not ready to go in there yet. But nature was unforgiving of such hesitation. She could hear it approaching, the splatter of a heavy downpour and in a futile effort to protect her body from the downpour. She raised her hand over her head

It was wasted. By the time she reached the canopy of thick trees, she was soaked. But she was not cold. The water was nice and warm. Her hair matted to her face, causing the pouring water to make it down her face blinding her. The sound was uniformed. It sounded so wonderful. So fresh. The occasional spike of lightning lighted her path and she looked around her. So much like her previous night it wasn't as frightening she realised. She didn't even know what she was so afraid of.

Feeling proud that she had conquered something that had frightened her she walked easily. The monotonous of falling rain in the dark was comforting. She was lost in thought, feeling the moisture roll down her body. She looked up ahead.

That was where it had happened.

She stood there for the longest while. Just looking at the spot hoping for some indication that it had really happened. But there was nothing. She sighed. She realised that somewhere deep inside her she had hoped that she would have seen him again. It was silly. Why would a demon like him come back to this spot? Bowing her head, a disappointed Kagome moved along the trail. She had to get over this. She had to move on. It was a one time—

She felt herself going down. She had been dragging her feet and the toe of her now soaked shoes had caught beneath the protruding root of a wayward tree. She gasped as she felt her body make the downward descent to the fall. In a blind move of self-preservation she grabbed out for the tree but it was too far. A scream left her lips

It became a gasp as she felt firm arms grab hold of her body and she screamed again in surprise and fear. It really was frightening to suddenly feel arms holding you out in the dark and pulling herself away she looked quickly up at the owner of the hands that had saved her from at least a sprained wrist

Heartbeat…

It was him. She knew it was him. He had come. He was here. It had been real. She had not made it up. He looked at her now with the same red eyes.

“Hello again little human. I see you haven't learnt yet that little women shouldn't walk alone in the dark,”

There was something so frightening about the way he said it that out of sheer blind instinct she turned and ran. Immediately she knew that that was a mistake. He was not going to hurt her… right? He hadn't last night. Hadn't she been wanting to meet him again?

But his eyes…

He had the eyes of a killer and she knew better than to tempt those eyes.

~***~

Stepping out of his building he had been trapped. A beast ready for the hunt, a demon ready for the pleasure of sexual gratification but his target was only one person. In a city as big as Tokyo it would take him all day to find her.

Sniff

He felt his blood flow south. She was near. He realised that he had been taking her scent for a while. This was why he had bee so aroused so constantly. But it had been so understated that he had not been paying attention. Bu she was near by. His eyes sharpened. His senses were on high alert. His coat billowing in the wind he took his first step in the direction of his prey. His mouth watered thinking about how it would feel to have her beneath him again.

This would be what it took to get her out of his system. He would have her all night if that was what it took. His wild hair flew around his face. Any who happened to catch the frivolous actions of the wind knew they had set their eyes on an angel.

The angel of death and destruction.

Yet it was so beautiful an act, so poetic in its deadly that they had to stop. They did not relish being the one to face down that creature

He paid them no heed. His blood was raging through him. He felt a heat crawl over his skin. He could almost taste her on his tongue. He was so incredibly close. As the lightning forked through the sky that first time he felt its electrical charge rush through him. This was going to be a good night for the hunt.

His eyes raced over the surrounding area. She was near. He could feel her. She was really close. He felt his heart pound. She was entering the park again. She wanted to play. He was more than happy to oblige her. His long strides took him into the park and he spotted her immediately.

As the first drops of the rain started to pour she started to run for shelter and he nearly took her then .The prey should never run in the site of the one who hunted them. But he controlled himself. It would be so much sweeter to prolong. As the warm rain came down he started to walk. It was such a site.

The white haired angle striding through the rain with purpose.

It was like a tiger crawling through the dark. His prey in sight. Restraining the beast within for but a another moment he made his way into the forest keeping a bit away from her. She was so defenceless. She didn't even know that she was being watched.

Blood soaked eyes remained on her as she stopped, looking oblivious to the world around her.
The little human was thinking about him This pleased Sesshomaru to no end. She started to walk and he could see her shoulders droop. She still remained oblivious of him and this made it just a bit too easy. He had to get her attention. He watched it happen. Her feet caught on a branch and she started to go down. But he couldn't allow that. At the angle she was falling she would be hurt and it would spoil his little game and so with his demonic speed he caught her. The gasp that left her lips was enough to free his demon. He felt it. It was so sudden.

A wrenching of control.

I want her and he felt it. He lost to his demonic nature. He wanted this woman and he would have her

“Hello again little human. I see you haven't learnt yet that little women shouldn't walk alone in the dark,”

He almost roared in triumph at the fear that surged from her but then she ran. He didn't want that tonight. He wanted her. He didn't want to chase her. He wanted her now.

~***~

She heard nothing behind her. He hadn't chased her. She was glad but she couldn't quell the disappointment that rushed through her. Maybe it was better this way, her mind reasoned. At least she knew she wouldn't die tonight.

She stepped around a huge tree. It was big enough to hide. Maybe he wouldn't notice her. She wasn't sure that he would chase her but in case, she was going to hide there. There was this sense of fear coursing through her. It filtered through her blood. She wished that she were anywhere right now but there. She was so afraid. It was so much more intense when you didn't know where the one chasing you lay waiting. She hated this. She wanted to run she wanted to hide. She did not want to be caught.

What would happen when he caught her this time? Death?

Maybe he will leave, she kept telling her self. The tree was big if he showed up she would hide around its massive expanse. She pressed her back to it as she craned her neck out to see if he was getting any closer and screamed in pure terror and surprised. The sound muffled in the heavy rain. Her body froze. That was definitely not the tree behind her.

She was trembling as his arms came around her tightly. He pulled her closer to his soaked body holding her immobile. “Now now. It wasn't polite to run while talking to someone.” He pulled her even closer pressing his erection into her.

She was trembling so much and it was such a turn on. He ran his tongue slowly up her neck licking the wet moisture. He scented her instant arousal and the moan that left her lips was torture to him. He growled in response as he started to trail wet kisses down her neck. His hands holding her tightly to him. She arched to him little sounds escaping her lips as he nipped her neck.

He couldn't take it anymore. He had to have her. He turned her around with such speed that she had no time to register the action. Her back was forced up roughly against the massive tree and just as she opened her rain soaked lashes she caught a glimpse of the look of desire in his eyes as his lips descended on her. The pouring rain went unnoticed to them as he plunged between her soft lips.

She had given into him so easily. There was no doubt that she wanted him. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly as he pressed into her. His tongue withdrawing from her mouth to take hr lips before taking her again. He was so aroused. She could feel the massive erection pressing against the heat between her legs and she began to rock against him, moving faster as she heard the groan of approval. His hands were wrestling with her wet clothing only to let out a growl of frustration as the wet material clung to her body. He did not have time to wait

I must have her

“Human what have you done to me? I can't think of anything but taking you. You have cast a spell on me. But this is a spell that I do not mind. I will just have you over and over until I no longer feel that burning need.”

He pulled her lips into his mouth again. She tasted so sweet. He wanted to take her right there against the tree.

Pulling away. He gazed at her. All they could hear was the pounding beat of the rain and the matching thundering of their hearts. Her lashes slowly opened as she realised that he was not moving. A roar of thunder was heard overhead but neither paid attention to it. They could feel the call for desire. It was so incredibly powerful. It sparked through them.

She gave him a saucy look. “You sure you're up for that? It might take a while.”

He seemed surprised but she could feel his muscles clenching. “A challenge. I am definitely up for it but the question is…”

He rubbed his fierce arousal against her as his hands slowly ran over her body. Cupping her firm breasts in his hands he pinched her nipples lightly. She smelled so good. Her moans were driving him on. Slicing through her clothing he smoothed his fingers over the firm flesh feeling goosebumps rise over her skin.

With a satisfied groan he moved his fingers lower down her body in a slow maddening descent. With a flick of his wrists his fingers her skirt fell to the ground in one fluid movement leaving her in her bra and panties. He slowly cupped her through her panties feeling the heat coming off of her. Running the pads of his fingers over the sensitive satin covered flesh in an acct of pure torture he felt her legs tremble as her head fell back on the tree.

“Are you?” he grinned then and it was the scariest and sexiest thing she had ever seen.

He was going to take her.

Many times.
 
Don't forget to review!

Reviewer Response
First off thanks to all who did read and or review. I won't respond to all reviews. I will simply spent time answering the questions or some comments that I feel should be answered. Do not feel bad if I do not respond to your review. I do appreciate it even if its simply a "That was great. Please update soon!!"