InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Eyes of a Hunter ❯ Meeting in the Rain ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

########################

Wet clothing clung to a muscular chest as those dark words escaped his sensual lips. They were a promise of things to come and she quivered. She knew that it wasn't because of the rain. Hungry eyes roamed over his body. As lightning forked across the dark sky, a thrill rushed through her.

He made such a site.

She looked up at the face silhouetted by the dark, his friend, his companion, it seemed to be part of him, As she felt the slow trails of the warm water slide down her face, her eyes roamed down his body. He was dressed in a dress shirt. She unconsciously licked her lips as she saw how the damp material clung so tightly to a chiseled chest. Her chest rose fiercely as he allowed her, her scrutiny. Her eyes slowly travelled with a wicked look. His stomach was flat. She could see the ridges of muscles as they made a bumpy trail down to his black pants.

She gasped

His fierce arousal pushed against his pants. It was so obvious that he was in a state of intense excitement. Her eyes jumped back up to his. They stood looking at each other. Hot eyes collided with soft sapphire ones.

The message was clear.

They stood frozen.

Realisation of what they were doing seemed to set in. Neither seemed capable of action. They just stood there in the rain, their clothing clinging to them, accentuating erotic parts of their body. The tension between the two rose. It sparked between them, Fire. Longing, desire. Forbidden lust. It strummed through them light a magnetic call from their bodies. Still they remained where they were letting the sparks rush over them, a gentle persistent foreplay.

They prolonged the inevitable. They wanted this but they wanted to prove that they were both stronger than it.

They were not.

Kagome shuddered sinfully as their eyes remained locked. He answered the action with a deep fierce growl. As if coming to simultaneous agreement they reached for each other. Just before lips collided together in the heated pull of brutal desire a fierce spark of lightning struck across the sky. A flash of recognition entered both pairs of eyes but the call of heated blood was too much to ignore. They pushed it assigned and with a satisfied moan they sank into each other

Pushing her almost roughly up against the tree he felt pleasure course through his body at the answering moan that escaped her lips. She was loving the rough treatment he realised and it thrilled him knowing that he did not have to be gentle. Not waiting for a response he pushed his hot tongue between her lips. He felt her scent slam through him the instant he invaded her mouth and realise that she was enjoying it and it drove him on. He wanted to fill her soft curves in his hands. He had waited to long to be gentle.

Suppressing a roar he practically ripped her shirt off of her. Briefly she wondered if he would continue to destroy her clothing every time they met but the thought vanished as she felt his rough hand trail over her wet skin. There was something so erotic about rough hands on wet skin. It made the simple touch that much more acute and holding onto him tightly she she attacked his lips gasping as his made the slow trailed up her body.

She couldn't take it anymore. She pulled her lips from his to rest her head on the tree. She was trashing around in pleasure.

He looked at her.

Eyes shut tightly her moans were like honey.

Sweet and thick.

He wanted to take her. As his canine eyes trailed from her face, he took in her rapidly working throat and seeing no reason to deny himself, he bent down and pulled the flesh into his mouth sucking. A moan rumbled through the flesh in his mouth and he answered with one of his own. Lapping up the water from her skin, he slowly kissed and licked his way down the wet skin. The sound of the falling rain had become a drum urging him on.

Fingers continued to move softly over the exposed flesh sending whispers of pleasure to forbidden places. It promised things that had her panting in anticipation.

It was all too much.

So much.

So very much.

She felt like she could scream. He was so powerful. She could feel the power in the taunt muscles beneath her limp hands. He was much taller than she was. She had to stand on her toes just to wrap her arms around his neck yet she could feel his desire for her. He made no move to hide it. That fact combined with what he was doing to her willing flesh made it all so much. He made her feel so out of control. She could feel such immense pressure building in her. She wanted to do… something.

She gasped. He had kissed the space between her breasts. She felt so sensitive there. It was like her entire body became aware of his intention and so anticipation grew in her. When he took her nipple into his mouth a shocked gasp escaped her lips. He pulled it almost right into his mouth, his tongue scrapped across it sending thrills through her. Sharp, intense, almost painful. He continued his ministrations and she could do nothing but hold him to her in trembling arms. Her moans were so filled with want. He was building her up for a glorious fall. She welcomed it.

Her body was moving. So slight. He noticed it and ran his fangs over the flesh. Letting the wet puckered nipple fall from his mouth with a bounce, he swallowed the gasps of pained pleasure that left her lips.

It tasted good he thought. She was so responsive. He wanted to taste more of her. His head moved down to her nipple again. Her eyes opened. . Touching him she stopped his descent. She was trembling. But there was something. He looked at her. He knew she wanted him to stop. His eyes said he understood that she wanted him to stop. He took her nipple into his not mouth. And sucked roughly

She gasped out loudly.
He deliberately ignored me she thought but she did not mind. She was glad he had. As his hot tongue swirled around her pouting nipple and hard flesh sucking strongly, she couldn't find it in her to be upset. Instead she held his head to her breasts, urging him on. Begging him to continue. She wanted him to continue so much. Her feminine cavern was clenching hotly. She wanted him to do everything to her. Her already rosy cheeks reddened even more as she realised that she wanted to do everything to him too.

He stopped suddenly. He looked at her. She caught the wild look in his eyes. They were the red of a youkai at his most powerful. She had done that.

“I—” her voice cracked as she almost lost her nerve. “I want to touch you l-like you touched me. I …” her face glowed in the dark with excitement and a touch of embarrassment. “I want to taste you.”

He knew what she was asking for. He had never allowed anyone that power over him. He felt a thrill rush through him. He felt his cock tighten up in anticipation. He wanted her to do it. He wanted her to touch him. He wanted it very badly. He growled at her words and took her lips fiercely almost bruising.

With a barely hidden moan he nodded closing his eye. She felt impatient. She turned their positions. Pressing him to the tree. He slumped along the back like he was expecting an attack. She was worried.
I hope I can please him. She'd never done this before especially not with someone as intimidating as this powerful youkai. Taking a deep shaky breath, she ran her hands slowly over his wet clothing. She gasped and pulled her hand away as a shudder rushed through his body.

He opened slumberous eyes to her. She looked at him and did it again. Her soft hand rushed over his clothed body. His eyes remained on her intimidating her even more. She refused to break. She wanted to do this. She had dreamt of it repeatedly last night and she knew what she wanted to do exactly. She gave him a shaky smile as she pushed her hand under his wet shirt. His stomach was hair ridden. Her fingers tingled as they trailed over the hot wet skin. His eyes closed briefly in enjoyment as she trailed a soft feathery touch around his navel.

She leaned over to kiss him softly on his lips. It was so exciting. His eyes opened on hers and she could see the barely suppressed need to conquer and dominate yet he wasn't. He allowed her, her pleasure as hers was also his. She pulled away and thrilled as his lips followed hers with a growl of warning. She grinned and went back to meet the firm lips. She was struggling with the buttons of his shirt. She wanted to touch him and taste him so badly but the wet material was frustrating. His eyes remained on hers. He could barely see her face in the suffocating darkness but he could see her lips form a determined pout as she struggled with the buttons.

He was about to offer his services in aiding her. It came out on a moan. He was thankful for the darkness that covered his face. He had never moaned before and he was embarrassed about that. She had pressed her lower body against his, resting on him as she went back to wrestling with the stubborn buttons. He could do nothing more than close his eyes and enjoy the heat radiating from her softly grinding body. She didn't seem to realise what she was doing and he couldn't help it.

Grabbing onto her butt he pushed her closer to his need and nearly howled as she complied. He knew that this was not dignified. It was down right not smooth as his usual lovemaking was but he was out of control. He didn't care. He felt clumsy and needy. Laughing in heated triumph as she pushed his stubborn shirt off of his body, she leaned into his chest and breathed in his scent. Her hands were roaming over him wildly as if she had just unwrapped a treasure that she had coveted for so long.

He was unable to move in that moment even had the very prince of hell stalked him. His body froze as her dark head moved down to lick him experimentally. “hmmm…” she hummed in her throat appreciatively “You taste good.”

She gasped as his hands grabbed hold of her butt even tighter pushing his arousal against her insistently. The friction was good. He wanted to lose himself in it. His closed eyes strung open as she softly took his male nipple into her mouth. He'd never had his nipples licked so expertly before. He found himself moving her hips harder against his arousal almost ramming his body against her violently in his need. He wanted to take her but he didn't want her to stop.

He had a problem.

She bit down softly and he lost it. A strangled sound escaped his lips as he felt his entire body shake with his orgasm, his shock helping intensify the pleasure. It was so good. He closed his eyes and rode on the wave. His grip on her became painful as he started to push his orgasming organ into her hard and roughly. Te sounds coming from his mouth were animalistic. He wasn't in control anymore. He held her soft human body to him and used her over and over pushing into her seeking relief from the pleasure yet never wanting it to stop.

He would worry about what he had done after. It didn't matter as his vision intensified. He was almost lost as he heard her pant. She was close to orgasm and he felt shame that he had not been able to wait. Never had that happened before. He had left her behind.

He opened his eyes about to say something about that. He was slumped in a very un-Sesshomaru type way. He could feel pleasure rushing through him still. He was still painfully aroused. She was smiling. She was looking at him. Her neck at an uncomfortable angle as she was too close to him and too short. He was still gripping her body so painfully. He knew there would be hand prints in the flesh come morning. But she was smiling. That smile did things to him. He could feel her joy and excitement.

She stepped from him. “I believe we should get you out of those pants don't you,” there was challenge in her voice and something else.
What was she up to? he wondered. But he didn't care. He could feel his arousal pounding. There had never been a lover who had been willing to please him before and he liked that she wanted to. He had had countless lovers yet none had ever felt joy. They'd all slept with him with hidden agendas, not that he cared. He would use them just as they thought they were using him. He looked at her questioningly.

“I believe you are right little human. I have made a mess it seems,” His choice made her shiver. She could feel her clit pulsing. She was so close but this kind of foreplay was intoxicating.

Putting delicate hands on his belt she said, “Then its best we clean it up don't you think?”

He froze. She did not mean what he thought she meant. She couldn't mean… No she couldn't. This was a pleasure he had never experienced. He wanted it. He felt his cock come to attention so fast he felt dizzy. He did not like this. He was weak to this woman and he didn't even know her name. But it didn't matter as she was kneeling and pulling his pants and boxers down his legs and he couldn't find it in him to find that important. Pleasure was his friend. He was drunk on it. Helpfully he stepped out of the pants for her.

The site of this weak human who held so much power over him kneeling at his feet was a pleasure. He pushed his head back against the tree that had become his support and waited. He nearly came as her tongue touch the tip of his arousal. She giggled and did it again. Hissing from the intense pleasure he clenched his hands so painfully he felt his claws dig into the flesh. He didn't care. She had taken his tip in her mouth. She sucked slowly, cleaning him off.

He was purring. His hips were thrusting softly as she cleaned him off, moaning and licking her lips at his yummy taste. She wanted more. She wanted to feel him come in her mouth and so looking at him for a slight moment she took in a deep breath and angling her head so that she wouldn't gag she slowly suck him all the way into her mouth. It wasn't an easy task. She had never tasted any one that size but she was encouraged when she heard the faintly groaned out “Oh shit!”

She moved slowly making sure she massaged the entire organ. She sank down slowly taking every inch before, then sucking in all the air out of her mouth making sure to squeeze him in the tight vacuumed space of her mouth before going back up, dragging her teeth over the thick flesh lightly, her tongue playing a light teasing game before she sucked strongly on his tip. She could feel him licking slightly and she lapped it up enthusiastically. The sounds coming from his mouth her driving her on.

After her mouth had gotten accustomed to the invasion, she unconsciously started to increase her movements wanting to drive him crazy. He was growling. The sound was so scary yet it was so exciting that unconsciously her fingers drifted down into her own panties stroking her clit. Had she been aware of what she was doing she would not have done it but there was something that made a girl feel bold. Maybe it was because she was kneeling in the rain in an open park blowing a demon who could easily kill her.

The fact that she had him so under control excited her.

Her scent drifted to his nose and that was where he lost his control. His demon realised what she was doing and he roared. It was such a turn on. He realised that he wanted to watch her pleasure her self but right now he didn't think he could take it. He knew he couldn't and so he pulled her to him as soon as she had let him go for air. He growled a sound so threatening as he bunched her skirt up her waist. Ripping her panties he slammed into her. He didn't care about gentle. It was her fault. She was the one who had pushed him to this.

He had never lost control but he liked it. Pulling her fingers into his mouth he sucked up her essence as he thrust into her. She looked at him and felt fear. Her body clenched around him. She was ashamed of her self. She feared but that fear turned her on even more. She could feel her orgasm so close. He, grabbed her legs, wrapping them around his waste as he continued to thrust into her like he was trying to push her into the tree. He continued sucking her fingers her sounds pushing him closer. He could feel it he was so close he was going to come.

He howled as he felt her clench tightly around him in increasing pattern, . He could smell her orgasm. She truly did smell so incredibly good. Opening her legs even wider he exited her body and slammed into her harder. She screamed out her orgasm. She kept screaming as the intense pleasure rushed through her. He hollered along side her. They were losing to pleasure. She couldn't move. This was beyond pleasure. Her clit was pulsing so fiercely her body shook with after shocks.

“Wow,” she said in a dazed voice. This was truly unreal. It was not possible to enjoy sex so much. “Wow” she said again…

It did his pride a world of good hearing her express her pleasure.

“We're not done yet little human.” He promised. “My blood still calls for you.” He was not joking. She felt him stiffening inside her, stretching her in a most delicious way. It was light he was insatiable. She moaned her pleasure….

Tomorrow she would be sore. Who cared? He was looking at her in a way that had her clenching around him.

What else does he plan to do to me?

“You'll find out…” He said with a devilish grin as if he had read her mind.