InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Eyes of a Hunter ❯ Dmanding ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

########################
 
He could feel the questions in her. They touched his nose even in the damp wetness of the rain. Anticipation and trepidation, so strong that they tempted him. He shivered. This was not real. Her scent was intoxicating. He could smell her arousal. Her desire was mounting.
 
“You'll find out soon enough”
 
When they had met the previous day it had been heated.
 
A new conquest.
 
But this was different.
 
The heat remained. It seemed to grow and this infuriated Sesshomaru. He refused to be attracted so completely to a human and so he intended to end this tonight. No matter how long it took. The previous night they had both had to leave but now there was no hurry. They both knew what they were consenting to.
 
As he looked into her eyes, the knowledge was there. This was definitely what they wanted. It was a heated moment. He moved a wet hand to trail over an equally wet face and berated himself for the tender action. She's just a human. Just a body to fuck
 
And so he attacked her mouth. She tasted too sweet. His mouth meshed with hers in a slow grind of passion and familiarity. He wanted to drown in her. He didn't even realise when he lifted her up against the bark of the tree, pushing her into it almost brutally. She was aroused and her arousal was fuelling his need t conquer and dominate. He felt his erection thicken. The tightening felt so good that he growled.
 
She had such a great effect over his body. He almost slammed her into the tree as he sank into her. It was like he hadn't just taken her. He wanted it again so badly As the rain washed the scent of their previous coupling from her body he felt an urge to put it back. He wanted his scent on her. He wanted to know her anywhere. The thought shocked him. She'd just a human. She'd not important
 
She was moaning into his mouth. The sounds of bottled passion. He didn't want her bottling it up. He wanted her to lose control. He wanted everything from her. This was so intense. He wanted to rid himself of this lust. For that was all it was. Lust. Pure lust. It was so foolish. He bit into her lip, drawing blood. She shivered on a fierce purr of pleasure pain. He licked it all away. There was a mysterious power in that blood but he couldn't concentrate on that. All he could think of was how sweet she was.
 
He was suddenly caught with the need to dominate her. He wanted to take her. Hard. Again. He wanted to hold her down, immobile as he pounded into her. These were the feelings of his demon and at that moment he couldn't seem to fight it down. Taking her delicate hands in his, he pinned them over her head. He never broke their intoxicating kiss
 
“Kami ningen. I can't get enough of you.”
 
As her arms were stretched up over the rough wetness of the tree bark her tight nipples moved over his chest and a strangled sound escaped her. She wouldn't speak now if her life depended on it and it very well did from the look in his eyes. They were such a beautiful colour.
 
So familiar…
 
Something nagged at her but it was lost in oblivion as he trapped her hands up against the tree. There was something so fiercely arousing about the position. He was demonic. There was no doubt about it. He was a youkai and he could kill her with no effort. Yet she wasn't afraid. He had her effectively trapped and his power was undeniable. She didn't feel like she was about to lose her life but it wasn't any less dangerous and she could feel the thick moisture slide down her legs to mingle with the rain.
 
Holding her immobile, he raised one of her hips to hook around his hips and rubbed his erection against the wet opening of her feminine channel. He was making sounds that had her clenching for his penetration. She wanted him in her again and her head lolled side to side at the torture. She could feel how ready he was. He was pulsing yet he didn't stop.
 
His head, slowly shifted down to her breasts. Taking them in his mouth he drank from her. Each suck of the heated tongue on her nipple was like a fiery stroke between her thighs and he would have to know as she was moaning uncontrollably.
 
He accidentally slipped into her, They both froze as his rocking had pushed him into her. It wasn't much of a penetration. His tip had only entered her yet she went crazy trying to sink down on him… deeper. She loved that stretching. His size opened her up so fully, stroked her so intimately.
 
His canine fangs clamped over her nipple painfully and a soulful moan escaped her. She stilled her frenzied movements and so he let go, licking the tiny drops of blood the came forth. He didn't leave her body. Instead he started a slow rocking. He was proving to himself that he had control. He wouldn't lose control over a human. His mind screamed at him. His demon raged against him. He paid them no heed. The battle was difficult.
 
He prided himself on his control but temptation was such a devil. He could feel her moisture coating him in molten lava. Her cries were the most intense aphrodisiac. He wanted to... He forced it down. The whisperings of a temptress. So potent. And so he continued to suck her nipples as he ground into her lightly.
 
Concentrate.
 
But then she came. She screamed it out as it rocked her. She was almost crying. He smelled the tears on her just as her hot clenching core sunk down on him taking him in completely. She didn't care. The pleasure was so intense that any pain would have only heightened it.
 
He lost. The beast won. He couldn't help it. She was so hot around him that he couldn't stop it. He felt himself willingly give in to temptation. He willingly let the beast have free reign. As she sunk so hotly down on his rod. He felt the red haze as it clouded his vision. He let go of her hands to quickly lift her. His hands on her butt as he started to pound into her. He was pushing her roughly into the tree but it felt so good. He couldn't stop. She would have bruises all over on the next day
 
He couldn't stop. He could hear her openly sobbing. She was coming again. He felt her clenching tightly repeatedly around him. Pulsing. Her entire being was shaking but he couldn't stop . She was like a drug. He wanted to spend forever inside that heated sheathe. She fit around him perfectly.
 
“So responsive…” he groaned into her ear as he took the lobe into his mouth. Holding her even closer to him he pounded harder. He just wanted to keep up this feeling but he could feel his crest coming. He was going to. He growled out so low it was animalistic. He was shuddering as he felt his seed rush out of his body. It shuddered through him. His entire body quaked as monstrous tremors raked over him. His eyes clenched tightly as he braced himself. Sight escaped him as he felt himself sinking into a dark world where pleasure and pain became one and the same.
 
A cry made its way though the fog of pleasure that had overcome his senses. Amazingly he felt his body stiffen at that lone sound. Such satisfaction rode the sound that he couldn't help the tightening of his sack. Growling, he took her mouth fiercely as his hands roamed freely over her body. The rain had begun to lessen. They paid it no heed. All that consumed them was the fire in their bloods and the water meant nothing.
 
Their eyes met among the falling moisture. Desire to match desire. Heat rose. Kagome was no longer in a state of mind to believe that what they were doing was wrong. She was a slave to the pleasure that only a certain demon could bring to her. She who had always been a model citizen was so brazenly revelling in the attentions of the almost abusive demon. Her flesh was willing. She hadn't known that she had the capacity to feel that much and as her heart pounded a sexually charged rhythm within her chest, she felt her flesh moisten and soften for his invasion. Without her consent, the muscles in her thighs tightened around his waist.
 
He groaned as he felt the reflexive tightening of the thighs around his legs, drawing him further in her heated core. He obliged pushing his throbbing erection all the way within her.
 
A hitched sigh escaped her…
 
Breathy, desire laced, as she tensed at the intense penetration. Compulsive clutching of her core around his thick heat only heightened the pleasure roaming through her body. Nails roamed over his back in a desperate plea for a release that kept eluding her.
 
Scratches on his back only sharpened his desire to claim her. He fought to regain himself from the heat swirling through his system. This was intense. He could not remember a time in his life when he had experienced such and it could almost be addictive. Already he could feel his body tightening in preparation of taking that, which was his to take. She was but a human. He could do what he wanted with her.
 
Pulling out of her, he revelled in the fierce sound of protest that escaped her moist parted lips. Claiming a fierce kiss as his own, he turned her over, pushing her body again into the tree. Not waiting a moment, he slammed into her again fiercely, palming her breasts in his large clawed hands. He could feel the hot sheath stretching to accommodate him at the unusual angle. She was convulsing around him bathing him in heat and he knew that he was going to come. He pushed into her once… twice… three times.
 
She screamed, Her thighs trembling from the exertion but she could do nothing about it. Her orgasm was hard on her. She didn't even know if she could move anymore and suddenly nothing else mattered but the intense pleasure ravaging her delicate body. She felt the hot flush as his seed shot through her and there was a sort of pleasure in that feeling. His hands had snaked around her tightly as he'd met his own orgasm and as he held her tightly groaning from the pleasure of a satisfying orgasm she pretended that he was hers to enjoy.
 
Slowly their pounding hearts slowed till its deafening beat left way for the peaceful patter of a storm that had died down. They stayed as they were for an eternity and more. Then he moved and she gasped. He was still aroused. He growled as pleasure still moved through him.
 
She tried to pull away. “No more, please,” she pleaded with him. “No more. I can't do this anymore.” Her conscience was starting surface. She had allowed these stranger complete liberties to her body and it had to stop now.
 
Now, even as her body clenched around his quickly thickening length within her.
 
It would lead to nowhere and she was not doing it anymore. She would think of it as a minor laps in sanity and then she would move on. She didn't know if he would abide by her wishes.
 
Suddenly she was fearful. What if he does not listen? There's no one here to stop him and why would he listen anyway seeing how I've behaved today and yesterday? She tensed. Waiting…
 
He growled in frustration as he felt his previously willing partner stiffen in his arms. Running his hands over her body he slowly pulled out of her. He made it a caress so that as the gasp left her lips he couldn't stop the satisfied look that came over his face.
 
“You will show up here again tomorrow night.” He silenced her rising protest. “If you do not show up then I will be forced to hunt you and you do not want that.”
 
She looked up at the man who had thoroughly explored her body but a while ago. She could still feel him in her, Pressing her bruised, abused body into the tree for support she couldn't believe it. “I can't do this anymore,” she repeated. “I do not even know who you are—nor do I want to know. This was just a… a I don't know… something but its over now so lets get on with our lives.”
 
She shivered as the wind touched her damp skin and quickly bent to pick up her clothing. She missed the dark almost violent look that crossed over the youkai face at her suggestion. It was calmly suppressed by the time she had risen.
 
“It is a disgusting habit of humans to spout lies. They make such a pretty mouth filthy. All I need do is touch you and you would gladly let me take you here… repeatedly.” He said the truth so calmly that Kagome felt ashamed of herself.
 
“Be that as it may, I will no longer do this. I can't so this anymore. It was fun but—“ she sputtered in anger as he just walked away.
 
“Remember what I said human. If you are not here next evening you may live to regret it.” And he was gone walking out in his naked glory.
 
She stood—leaned there staring at the spot, which he had left in utter stupefied amazement. It was just not possible to be that arrogant. Finally giving in to the chill of the night air caressing damp skin, she moved to pick up her clothing. Spotting his cloak she picked it up and unable to control the urge, she brought it to her nose to take in his scent. Shaking her head in annoyance she draped it over her aching body.
 
“This will protect me from prying eyes” she whispered as she limped out of the park. She knew that that was not the true reason she had taken it and refused to dwell on the fact. Rushing through the damp quiet streets she entered her home, her teeth chattering from the cold. With aching thighs she rushed to her bathroom to set a bath where she could let her tense muscles relax. As she sunk into the water she sighed in relief and pleasure.
 
Suddenly she started laughing.
 
She couldn't believe what she had done these last two days. She couldn't believe it. No one would ever believe if she told them. It would be her little secret. Closing her eyes she remembered again the feel of her lover as he took her to places beyond the mortal earth. She was determined that that would be the end of it all but she was worried that he would make his threat of finding her a reality but she pushed it aside. Why would he want to find her? He already had taken her multiple times and no demon would disgrace himself by actively seeking a human anyway.
 
She smiled at that thought and lay back in the warm soothing water. She felt amazing. Her body was relaxed and she sighed with a satisfied smile on her face. On the next day she would be meeting her boss. No one in the company, at least not on her floor and lower had ever seen the boss. He was a strange one. Private and secretive. It was said he was hundreds of years old. She grinned thinking about it. He was probably wrinkled and grey. She admitted that she was a bit worried and intimidated about meeting him but she was honoured that she had been asked to provide the data on a client that had been stolen from their clutches.
 
She got out of the tub and prepared for bed with a relaxed feeling. She fell asleep to pleasant dreams of a red eye youkai who couldn't seem to get enough of her…