InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Eyes of a Hunter ❯ Heat... ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

REVIEW!!
~***~

He was worked up. His muscles tense. He absolutely had to find her. He needed to ease the fire racing through his veins. He really hoped that she had really not shown up. He was so worked up he needed the hunt. That is what he liked about his little human. She knew how to work him up. He actually counted the seconds as they went by. He really needed to go. It was a battle within him to go. He had to leave. He felt trapped. The veins in his neck popped with the restraint he paced on his body to prevent himself from going to find her. He really needed to leave

Pasting the floors of his luxurious suite, he roared in frustration. He wanted to be out there in the dark where he could find her scent. That scent that could make him crazy with desire. But he could wait. Waiting was part of the hunt. He had to be patience.

Patience was something he was not known for having. He really needed it now and so he slowed and took in a deep breath.
Find your center

Taking multiple deep breaths he was able to calm himself enough to allow the time to go by. As soon as it was quarter past nine he stepped out his office so that he could enter the elevators. He saw himself in the mirrors. His hair was held back in a ponytail he word a dark shirt which hugged his body in a way that would make any who saw him swoon. His casual pants were made to fit over muscled thighs and taut butt. What he noticed most was the red of his eyes. He was almost out of control. He could feel fangs pointing out of his mouth and he revelled in the beast that resided within him.

As soon as he stepped into the lobby he was struck. Her scent. It was everywhere. She had been here in his building. Not long ago. He felt his body harden.
Yes. He said triumphantly.

He went out into the park hoping that she would be there and that she wouldn't. He almost howled when her scent there was days old. The hunt would begin. Exiting the park he sniffed the air. The foul scents nearly gagged him until he caught it. It was so faint. But he had it. Growling he started in that direction.
She will definitely be mine

~***~

They were all hot and sweaty, laughing they dragged their tired body to the bar. Ordering drinks they sat down. Shiori frowned at the drink that Kagome had ordered.

“Hey isn't that Orlando Bloom? Oh my God! It's him!” she gushed.

“Where? Where? Where?” they all asked looking around them. She pointed to the back of the bar to which everyone turned to look. Hastily she opened her tiny bottle of vodka which she had snuck in and poured it into Kagome's glass. “Oh I guess it isn't him. I swear it really looked like him.” She pouted feigning disappointment.

“Aww Shi you swear everyone looks like Orlando Bloom,”

“Hey it's not my fault he's so hot you know!” she defended herself and felt triumphant as Kagome laughed and took a deep swallow of her drink

“Hey this tastes different” she said looking at her drink “Well its not too bad so...” and she took another sip.

That's right Kagome. It's time you loosened up a bit.

~***~

He traced her scent to a place called Heat. And jealousy clouded his mind. It was a nightclub. She had left him to go dance with unknown strangers. He walked to the entrance to which the bouncer tried to stop him. He gave such a threatening growl that as soon as the human saw his blood red eyes he stepped a side to let him in.

He knew that the music was loud. It would hurt his sensitive ears but he had long learned to adjust his hearing to accommodate the noise of a human world. He stepped in and froze as over the sweat her sweet scent attacked him. It was dark, smoky in there but he could find her anywhere. He walked towards her.

~***~

An intoxicated Kagome talked, hiccuped and giggled as she slouched in her comfy seat. She wasn't drunk per say but she felt warm and less concerned about rules. A Sean Paul Song “Get Busy” started to play and her eyes drew wide. “I love that song” she shouted over the roar of the music to which she pulled her girlfriends and rushed to the dance hall.

She started to dance.

She remembered dancing like this when she was a teenager. She was still fit so she could still move her body. She started to grind her hip in abundance in time with the song. Her hands roaming over her body as she danced to the song. She barely noticed the world around her. Lost in the song she did not notice the crowd part to admit a strikingly tall figure she was moving, her body froze as she felt a hand on her hips as a body pulled her back flush against a hard chest. Hot air touched her ears as a darkly seductive voice said, “You're mine,” she would know that voice anywhere. A thrill rushed through her as his lips took her ear in his mouth.

Her body was instantly on fire. She started to move her hips in a sway, rubbing up against him. He growled in her ear and it was like an invitation. She started to dance as he held her, his lips moving down her ear to her neck. He ran his fangs over her neck. She shivered. Turning around she draped her arms around his neck and said in a breathy voice “Dance with me,” melding her body against him she kissed him then.

He growled. He'd never done anything like this before but she was a temptress, a seductress. He wanted her. And so he did the one thing he never though he would do. He hooked his hands around her waist and pulled her body up flush with his. He spread her legs and pushed his thighs between them as she continued her wanton moves. They were driving him insane and he let her feel the bulge in his pants. He kept her lips captive as he danced with her. They were making love on the dance floor in plain sight. He did not care. It was dark enough that no one would notice unless they were actually looking and so he took great liberties with her body.

Running his hands over her butt he drifted lower as his hands trailed over her velvet black dress to meet her thighs. Pulling the dress up he pulled away from her lips to once again trail his hot mouth down her neck. . He felt her panties and so he moved his hands to her butt beneath the dress to find that she wore a thong. He growled as he felt his cock pulse at the though he could lift her up and take her right there. He grinded against her to ease the ache. He wasn't ready for that he wanted to touch her. Sooth the beast. His hot fingers trailed over an eagerly responsive body. Trailing his fingers to follow the hem of the underwear. It took him between her butt crack and to her pussy where he felt the wet heat.

~***~

Her body arched into his as she felt his hands drift under her panties. He was stroking the sensitive skin of her femininity and she felt hot and shivery. Se knew that she would come at any moment. She urged him on with her moans and pants. Arching into him as she held his head which had drifted down to her breasts.

“Please…” she begged him. She needed release. The song was driving her on and his touches were heating her blood

“Oh god…” she moaned as his finger slid into her. It was so bad yet it felt so good. They were out in the open around hundreds of people and he had his finger deep in her. His hands were moving in time with the music so to any who glanced at them they were merely dancing but Kagome was in heaven. She could feel her body clenching around his thrusting finger. She was so wet an slippery.

“That's it. Come for me here in front of everyone and I'll forgive you for not meeting me.” He penetrated her with a second finger and she grabbed hold of him pressing her lips to his as she came hard in his arms. A triumphant growl left his lips.

~***~

Shiori was watching it all she was shocked as she saw the scary man walk up to Kagome and she just let him touch her like he owned her body. Guilt was racking Shiori as she watched her friend allow this man to touch her so intimately. Maybe putting the alcohol in her drink wasn't such a great idea. She called the others to watch the carnal scene unfolding there on the dance floor as the unknown man brought their friend to orgasm. Blushes rode high on their cheeks.

“Oh my God that so did not happen!” one of them said in shock.

But they realised that the man was looking to doing even more and they refused to let this person have his way with her.

As a team they matched up to her “It's time to go,” they said as one of them tapped her on the shoulder.


Blinking, Kagome climbed off of her dark Youkai as she looked at her friends with a highly sexual look on her face. She didn't want to leave yet. She wanted to have more fun with her lover. “Do we have to?” she asked with an almost sad look.

“Yes we do. We may not have work but you do tomorrow remember?”

“Aww okay. Gimme a minute.” She turned to look up at him with regret. “I have to leave now.”

A moan left her lips as he slowly sucked his fingers tasting her essence. She moaned with longing and turned to her friends “You're sure?”

A unanimous yes came to her. She sighed and looked at him with longing again.
He growled at her friends but they did not stand down. He grabbed her to him again and kissed her. “Have dinner with me tomorrow,” he whispered into her ear. He didn't want anonymous anymore. He wanted to know who she was.

“I do not know…” she said to which he answered with a deep growl. “Okay,” she said with longing. “We can meet where we did before and we can leave from there,”

Shiori grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her away. Their fingers drifted apart.
 
 
 
Don't you just hate me? when I wrote this chapter i was having trouble figuring out how to write the meeting so I decided to just put in a filler to give me more time. But i bet it makes you want to see their meeting even more right? right? XD