InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Firebreather Trilogy: The First Generation ❯ The Interesting Dream...and its Effects ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I went down to the bathroom to clean myself up when I saw Alex.
"Hannah, your breath smells like graveyard soil and blood," she said.
"So does yours," I replied, smiling.Then I headed back to Renkotsu, holding a blanket and a pillow in my hand.
~~~~
I set my blanket and pillow 1 foot away from Renkotsu. Then I laid down and sighed. "You know, I couldn't imagine my love life would be like with generous, caring Hiro. Or brave but protective Koga..."
"Maybe it's because you fell for a fire-breathing pyromaniac and that was all that would do for you," said Renkotsu.
I smiled. "Good night, Renkotsu," then I kissed him on the cheek, but I didn't go to sleep until Renkotsu closed his eyes.
~~~~
While I was sleeping, I had a dream (duh!): I was making out with Renkotsu. Doing so, I looked up, realizing that his face had morphed into the famous succubus Yuki-Onna!
~~~~
I jerked myself awake, just in time to find out it was morning. I remembered my dream. Then, realizing what it meant, I rushed to the bathroom for the pregnancy tests.
I took about 5 or 6 pregnancy tests, with all of them being positive. At that point I knew that the tests were working fine. "Oh, how am I gonna tell Renkotsu?!" I thought to myself.
I walked outside the bathroom when Alex saw me holding the pregnancy test in my hand. I stopped dead in my tracks. "It's Renkotsu's baby," I said.
"I take it that you had an interesting dream last night," Alex remarked.
"Yes," I replied cynically.
~Renkotsu's POV~
"Renkotsu, I'm pregnant," I heard Hannah say.
I stared at her, wide-eyed in shock. "Howdidthishappen? Howdidthishappen?" I said, all too fast. Then, Hannah reached up and hugged me gently.
"You're not to blame for this," she assured. "It was Yuki-Onna's doing."
"I'm so scared," I whispered to her.
"Don't be," Hannah whispered back. "Everything will be alright."
I wasn't completely reassured. "But what if something happens? What if the--" Then Hannah put her middle finger over my lips.
"I said everything will be alright,"
~Hannah's POV~ (3 months later)
"Bankotsu, could you please open up a portal to feudal Japan?" I heard Alex ask Bankotsu.
"No problem," he replied. Then, he swung his banryu towards the sky, creating a black swirl--above his banryu--consuming us inside like a black hole would.
It was also as crowded as a full elevator.
"You know, you're stepping on my foot," Renkotsu said to me.
At last we were in feudal Japan, surronded by cherry blossoms and bonsai bushes. But we didn't stay to enjoy those--we had to catch up with the rest of the Shichinintai!
"You two go to the castle over there," Bankotsu ordered Alex and I, ponting to a giant castle in the distance. "And take care of the samurai general and the warlord."
"That's fine with me!" I exclaimed contently. "I have a thing or two to say to the murderer of my beloved Renkotsu!"
~~~~
"You're the samurai general, the executor of Renkotsu, the second in command of the Shichinintai?" I asked the general.
"Yes, that is me," he replied, nodding.
"Well," I said, patting my stomach. "This is his baby."
The samurai general stared at me in horror.
"I see you have also been going after the Band of Seven again," I continued. "But that would only upset my child. You wouldn't want to do that, would you?"
"No, not at all," the general answered, stuttering.
"Good, because I wouldn't have let you anyway," with that, I drew back a flaming arrow, and shot it in the general's chest, where the look of horror still remained on his face.
~~~~
When Alex and I came back home, Grace and Hayley rushed up to us.
"Hey, since you're back now, we decided to hold a baby shower for you two!" Grace said.
"Not now," Alex sighed. "Hannah and I are tired. Why don't you go play with Uncle Renkotsu for a while?"
"Ok!" Grace answered contently. And soon enough, I heard Renkotsu's dismayed cries as I crawled into my bed and went to sleep.
~~~~
After 2 hours of deep sleep, Renkotsu wook me up. "Are you ready for the baby shower?" he asked me.
I looked at Renkotsu closely, then laughed hysterically. Renkotsu had on a Barbie wig, a purple frilly dress, and green slippers which were many sizes too small. "What happened to you? Did Barbie give you a fashion makeover?"
"It was Grace and Hayley," Renkotsu replied.
I smiled. "You know, if our baby's a girl, you'll have to face this once she learns how to walk,"
Renkotsu nodded in agreement. "So, are you ready for the baby shower?"
"Once you take all of that off I am!" I answered, laughing.

Converting /tmp/phpOSyMXG to /dev/stdout