InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuErotica ❯ Quickie #1 - Her Scent (Inu/Kag) ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Quickie Series #1
(rule for Quickie Challenge: 500 word max & must include “are you sure” in first sentence)
 
Title: Her Scent
Rating: R
Pairing: Inu+Kag
Word Count: 500
 
“Inuyasha…” Kagome's voice cracked with emotion as they knelt in the grass by the well. “Are you sure about this?”
 
His lips stopped their decent, only an inch from their goal. His breath was warm on her skin, the moisture in his mouth wasting itself on the air.
 
“I just want a taste,” he said quietly. “Sometimes you come out of the well smelling so good, it makes me crazy.” He lifted his golden eyes to hers with a pleading look. “Just a taste?”
 
Somewhere in the pit of her stomach she knew this was a really good bad idea. “What if the others come?” she asked.
 
“We've got a few minutes,” he whispered, his eyes back on his target and his nostrils flaring with her sweet scent.
 
Her heart thudded in her chest as she saw his tongue peek out from between his lips and come closer.
 
“Okay,” she said tentatively.
 
He opened his mouth, wrapping her finger - until recently covered in peanut butter when she made lunch - in his warm tongue and closing his lips to suck at that enticing flavor.
 
They both moaned in pleasure and his ears stood straight up in surprise on hearing her join in his peanut butter ecstasy. That was not the reaction I expected. He stilled his tongue and a moment later scented another tempting aroma.
 
She held her breath, wondering what he would do.
 
Experimentally, he licked harder at the fleshy pad rolling it over his tongue in the slick skin of his mouth, changing the tempo and pressure of his motions to elicit little noises from her throat and more of that heady scent from between her legs.
 
So that's what she was worried about. A smile teased his lips. Doesn't seem to mind it though…Her new scent had overcome the other in its attraction and even though he'd promised himself a thousand times he wouldn't even think about doing this until Naraku was dead - and they weren't - her soft sigh as he took her middle finger into his mouth quickly overcame his resolve.
 
Just another little taste…
 
Drawing her hard against him in one quick motion, he buried his mouth into the curve of her neck, working his way up to her lips with a burning kiss. She groaned against him as he pressed her into the unforgiving wood and her arms around his neck pulled him deeper into the kiss. Mouths opening, their hearts sped when their tongues touched, fueling the urgency of their hands seeking skin over and under cloth… fingers twining through hair…
 
“Hello?” Sango's voice came out from the woods.
 
“Fuck, Kagome…” he breathed against her ear with an adorable whine and his body writhed once more against hers, sending shivers all through them.
 
“Not this time,” she lamented as they parted, hair mussed and breath short. A new barrier down, she poked him playfully, “Not even time for a quickie.”
 
He winked at her. “Next time,” and her heart skipped a beat.