InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ InuErotica ❯ Quickie #2 - Accidental Voyeurs (Mir/San) ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Quickie Series #2
 
Title: Accidental Voyeurs
Rating: R
Pairing: Mir+San
Word Count: 500
 
“Are you sure you heard her over here?” Miroku asked, very distracted by the sight of Sango's smooth curves ahead of him on the path.
 
“Yes,” Sango fretted. “It sounded like she moaned or something; I'm afraid Kagome's hurt.” She picked up her pace a bit, as did Miroku, wanting to stay as close to her rear end as possible. “Hello?” Sango called out and then she came to an abrupt halt, so fast that Miroku plowed right into her from behind.
 
Several things happened at once.
 
Miroku dropped his staff and grabbed Sango's shoulders so she didn't pitch forward upon impact with his hips. For some reason, she let her knees weaken, which brought her full weight back against him and he crouched automatically, catching her so that in the space of a breath she was in his lap. Looking over her head, he saw why she'd wanted to get beneath the line of the bushes.
 
Against the well, InuYasha and Kagome were trying to end a most passionate kiss. Miroku watched as InuYasha pressed against Kagome with a telltale tilt of his hips and without any warning, his were trying to do the same against Sango's luscious curves, currently resting in his lap.
 
Sango looked away and her cheeks flushed pink. Miroku's heart thudded against the back of her head as he realized that it wasn't the sight before them that had her unnerved, it was the position of his hand over her breast. How did it get there? He was on the verge of saying something apologetic when his sensitive fingers felt her nipple harden under his touch. Another heartbeat went by.
 
When she didn't move, he did, tracing one finger delicately over the firm swell in his hand, testing her body's reaction. It was immediate, as was his own and he stifled a breathy sigh, feeling himself begin to stiffen against her rear. He forgot all about their friends by the well and raised his hand to tilt her chin up so that he could look into her eyes.
 
They were fathomless, her eyes - dark and deep, full of pain and love - and looking into their depths he became lost in her. Her eyes began to glisten as she looked back into him and his heart became so full of love for her that it threatened to tighten his throat so that words could not pass. She took his hand in hers and the touch of her fingers on his skin was like a lightening bolt all through him.
 
As his eyes fell to her lips and she did not pull away, he knew he had her permission. Miroku lowered his head, touching his lips softly to hers once, then twice. The third time, she kissed him back and a wave of excitement rose up from his groin, the heat of it burning his neck and cheeks.
 
“Hello?” An amused and puzzled voice sounded just above them.
 
“Crap,” came another. “Now look what we started.”