InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha In A Bottle ❯ ~Onami, Genie of the Phoenix Lamp ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Inuyasha! You jerk!” yelled Amimi as she raised her voice. She was a little shocked up from what happened earlier. Inuyasha came to the house with an angry Amimi at the front door.
 
“What are you talking about?” said Inuyasha, trying to calm her down. “She just came to say `hi.' Anyway, who was that other guy that was at the front door earlier?” he asked, trying to also put up a good fight.
 
“None of your business!”
“How come?”
“Just stop it will ya!?”
“Are you jealous?”
 
Amimi stopped. Bull's eye. She looked at him in the eyes, her pink eyes staring at his yellow eyes. She quickly ran up to her room.
 
“What a JERK!!!” she yelled as she jumped on her bed. She noticed a shiny lamp on her desk. It hadn't been there before. It was made of pure gold and it looked almost like the one in `Aladdin', a movie she saw.
 
Amimi picked it up. She saw a smudge on it and tried to rub it away. Instead, blue smoke came out from the tip of the lamp. As it cleared out, a SHORT girl (as short as Ed) stood in front of her.
 
“A-Are you a leprechaun?” asked Amimi. “ I AM NOT A LEPRECHAUN!!!!!” yelled the girl. “ I am Onami, Genie of the Phoenix lamp! I can grant you any three wishes.” “Any?” asked Amimi as she looked out the window. Onami nodded. “Yes. Any three.”
 
Suddenly, a grin appeared on her face. “Onami,” said Amimi. “I wish Inuyasha was in a little jar!” “As you wish,” replied Onami as she clapped her hands. The blue smoke began to fill the air, swallowing anything in its way.
 
When it finally cleared up, Amimi looked out the window. Inuyasha wasn't there…