InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha In A Bottle ❯ ~The Wish ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Where did Inuyasha go?!” said Amimi as she started to panic. Onami pointed to Amimi's desk. “There.”
 
On her desk was a little bottle. It was about the size of her thumb. Inside, was a little Inuyasha, banging on the glass with his fists.
 
Amimi picked up the bottle, which caused him to fall down. “Sorry Inuyasha!” she said as she stared at him, amazed at his size.
 
He was too busy trying to get out to hear. He pulled out his Tetsaiga and tried to use his Wind Scar. Instead of breaking the glass, his Wind Scar bounced off the walls of the bottle and made some sort of “pinball effect,” leaving Inuyasha to dodge it.
 
All of a sudden, the doorbell rang again. “Who's that? It better not be him again!” she said as she got up. “Inuyasha. Onami. Please stay out of trouble,” said Amimi as she ran to the door.
 
“Hi Mussu-chan!” How are you?” Mussu was one of Amimi's best friends, like Sakura-sama, Sakeko-sama, Riri-sama, Tira-chan, Kimo- well, you get the picture- she has a LOT of friends.
 
Anyway… Mussu decided to come over to help with homework. “I totally forgot!” cried Amimi as she took a seat on the porch. She acted stupid and forgetful again. “I've been through a lot today.” “Like what?” asked Mussu as she took a seat beside her. “Well….”