InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha In A Bottle ❯ ~Kat Attack! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It was a totally different story upstairs in Amimi's room. Inuyasha sat down in his bottle while Onami stared constantly at him, amazed at what a great job she did.
 
Onami noticed that Amimi left the door open. In front of her stood Amimi's black cat, Katsu, staring right at her. Katsu jumped on the desk and saw the o-so-little Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha was startled by the size of Katsu. “K-Katsu!?” Katsu pounced on the bottle, sending it flying and landing on the ground, on its side.
 
Inuyasha quickly tried to roll himself away from Katsu, but she was a fast cat and quickly ran after him.
 
Onami was too busy laughing on the bed. Even if she stopped, Amimi would have to “command” (wish) her to help him (poor Inu… T_T).
 
Inuyasha tried to run faster, but the rug on Amimi's floor kept him from going any further. This is it, thought Inuyasha, bracing himself.
 
“Kyaaaaaaaaaa! Katsu!” yelled Amimi as she appeared at the door with Mussu-chan right beside her. All that did was delay Katsu from getting the bottle.
 
“I-I wish that Katsu was outside!” cried Amimi. “As you wish,” said Onami as she clapped her hands again. The blue smoke covered the room. Amimi ran to the window. Outside, was a confused Katsu, wondering how she got there.