InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha In A Bottle ❯ ~Goodbye Onami! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inuyasha gave her a blank look. “What a stupid wish,” he said as he sat down. “What are you talking about?! I just saved your butt!!” yelled Amimi, threatening to flick the bottle to the other side of the room.
 
Onami giggled. She thought it was cute how they fought. “What are you giggling about Leprechaun Lady?” asked Inuyasha as he crossed his arms. “LEPRECHAUN LEADY?! Don't you EVER call me a Leprechaun!! You're lucky I didn't make your jar any smaller!” yelled Onami as she poked the glass.
 
“Humph…” Inuyasha turned the other way, knowing that she was right. “Enough of this! I wish Inuyasha was back to normal!” said Amimi as she put the bottle on her bed.
 
“As you wish,” sighed Onami, wishing that Amimi could have asked her to shut his big mouth. Instead of blue smoke, a light purple smoke filled the air.
 
“Inuyasha!” yelled Amimi as she hugged him tightly. She noticed what she was doing and she quickly let go, blushing, with Inuyasha blushing beside her.
 
“That was your third wish,” said Onami. “It was a pleasure serving you.” She bowed and turned into blue smoke. She then flew back into the Phoenix lamp. “Bye Leprechaun Lady!” said Inuyasha. “Don't call me a LEPRECHAUN!!” yelled Onami's voice as the lamp began to shake. Then, the Phoenix lamp disappeared out of thin air.
 
“I'm sorry Inuyasha…”said Amimi as tears filled her eyes. “D-Don't feel bad. I have been in worse situations than this, believe me,” said Inuyasha as he tried his best to comfort her.
 
Amimi quickly wiped away her tears and smiled at him. “How about I make us some ramen? Mussu-chan? Would you like to come?” she said as she stood up. Mussu-chan slowly nodded, kind of confused about what happened.
 
“Uh…sure!” said Inuyasha as he put a smile on his face (You don't see that too often, now do you?). As Amimi and Mussu-chan left the room, Inuyasha stood up with the jar in his hand. He took a long look at it and put it in his kimono.
 
As he was ready to leave and join the girls, h noticed a silver lamp on Amimi's desk. “Hmmmmm….”