InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Turns Into A Girl?!? ❯ Spell on Inuyasha ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N  I DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT OWN INUYASHA.  THIS SERIES BELONGS TO RUMIKO TAKAHASHI, WHO BY THE WAY IS THE MOST TALENTED WOMAN THAT ROAMS THE EARTH! PLEASE…LET US BOW DOWN BEFORE HER….*Bows a little bit then stands up, dusts myself off and smiles* OKAY ON WITH THE STORY!!!

It was morning.  The sun was coming over the horizon.  The birds were chirping and the Inu-gang was walking along the road.

**Inuyasha stops and turns to the road leading to the forest of Nowhere**

Kagome – What is it Inuyasha?  Do you smell something?

Inuyasha – Yeah, it smells like a demon; Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kirara…you all stay here.  I’m going to take care of this demon myself!

Inuyasha runs off into the forest to find the demon with a smirk across his lightly tanned skin face.

Kagome – But…Urg! I hate it when he runs off like that!

------------------------------------------------- Back to Inuyasha----------------------------------------------

Inuyasha ’s thoughts – Where is that demon! Damn it!

Inuyasha got to a clearing.  There was a demon standing there like if it were actually waiting for him.

Inuyasha – Who the hell are you?!

The demon – I am Goru, the demon of spells.  You must be Inuyasha I presume…

The demon named Goru smirked as he watched Inuyasha with somewhat playful eyes.  What is this demon up to?  No one knew~

Inuyasha – Yeah, what do you want with me?

Goru – I was sent to kill you.

Inuyasha – If you’re gonna kill me, you have to be strong and fast enough to do it!

Inuyasha grinned as he stood in position then he ran over towards the demon.  Goru took out his magic powder, jumped up and over the half demon’s head while pouring it.  A bright light that seemed to glow wrapped itself around Inuyasha.  The half demon seems to have been starting to transform of some sort.  His hair turned black with silver streaks, his silver dog like ears were now black as well.  And his body…well, it was now a lot curvier, his tanned skin was now soft and creamy, his lips were now red luscious ones.  The only feature that stayed the same was his brilliant eyes.

After the transformation was done, Inuyasha was a whole different person or in this case…different gender.  The demon disappeared and went back deep into the forest to look for the person whom hired him in the first place to complete such a wicked task..Naraku.

Inuyasha woke up, he or should I say she started to look around.  What happened was that after he had transformed, he lost his memory as well.  Inuyasha was a complete different person at the moment…he was basically reborn.

Inuyasha – H-huh?  W-where am I…? W-who am I…?

Inuyasha’s voice had also changed! He was now like the perfect woman…and he didn’t even know it himself! Oh what will become of our beloved half demon?!

Stay tuned for more~ To be continued~
Converting /tmp/php2GWQlR to /dev/stdout