InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Turns Into A Girl?!? ❯ Koga's New Love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Koga was walking towards the river when he sensed a half demon around. He ran into the direction to where it was coming from. Thinking it was Inuyasha (the boy version not the girl version, he doesn't know about that yet….*smiles*) so he ran even faster.
 
Koga got to the place, it was a clearing and there stood Inuyasha (the girl version). He started to drool all over himself and feel in love all over again. He forgot all about Kagome and his supposed love for her. The wolf demon started walking towards her.
 
(A/N= I am going to refer to Inuyasha as a girl so you don't get confused, even though you're probably already confused….but anyway back to the story)
 
Koga- Hey, what does a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this? And what is your name…if I
may ask?
 
Inuyasha looked at Koga with surprised eyes for she didn't even know the answer to his simple question.
 
Inuyasha- Huh? Uh….that's what I want to know…
 
Koga- Huh? What do you mean by that? You mean you don't have your own name?
 
Inuyasha- No… (Said while shaking her head) not that I remember of…
 
Koga- Well…give yourself a name, you know make one up!
 
Inuyasha- Hmmm, let's me see…how about Kyasha!
 
Koga- Wow, pretty name… (He starts to drool again)
 
At that moment Koga sensed two demons and three humans. It was Kagome and her companions.
 
Koga- Hey, I know! I can take you to Kagome, maybe she can help you find out where you come from and what's your real name.
 
(A/N Okay I will now call Inuyasha, Kyasha so don't get confused)
 
Kyasha- Okay fine…but do you even know where this person is?
 
Koga- Yeah, she's right passed those trees…so come on…
 
Kyasha- Okay…
 
Koga got a hold of her hand and took Kyasha a.k.a. Inuyasha to Kagome and her companions. He spotted Kagome and called out to her.
 
Koga- Kagome! Hey Kagome!
 
Kagome- Oh hey Koga! How are you?
 
Koga- I'm doing fine, umm hey Kagome…can you add a friend to your searching group?
 
Kagome- What? you want to be in our group?
 
Koga- No I don't want to be in your group with that dog breath, by the way where is that puppy anyway?
 
Kagome- Actually I don't know…you see he left to take care of some demon but he hasn't arrived yet….I hope he's okay…
 
Koga- Yeah…well as long as your safe, anyway I was wondering if you can add her to your group?(Koga sub-sided and to everyone's surprised they saw a pretty girl a.k.a. Kyasha) So can you?
 
Kagome smiled and so did everyone else, especially Miroku.
 
Kyasha- Uh…hi…
 
Together; Miroku, Sango, Shippou and Kagome- Hi!
 
Koga- Um…so do you think you can add her or what?
 
Kagome- Su-(Kagome was cut off by none other than…)
 
Miroku- Sure she can! She more than welcome to travel with us!!
 
Miroku by now had a really big smile on his face. He had never seen a girl that was so pretty like she was. But he always did prefer Sango no matter what people say, and he knew that Sango felt the same way even if she didn't say it out loud or showed it.
 
Kyasha- Uh…thank you very much…
 
Miroku- No problem but as beautiful as you are… will you do me the honor of bearing my child?
 
Kyasha- W-W-W-WHAT!!!!
 
Sango- Don't worry he always asks that question to every beautiful woman he meets…
 
After Sango explained Kyasha about his bad habit in asking every woman to bear his child, she got her Hiraikotsu and bonked Miroku's head with it and left him dizzy.
 
Miroku- Ouch! What was that for?
 
Sango- FOR BEING A LECH!!! (Turns her head) Humph pervert…
 
Kyasha was blushing very hard. Her whole face was tomato red if she got any redder she can make a tomato look white. She was so embarrassed of what Miroku just asked her in fact she couldn't believe it! Kyasha started to walk towards Koga when she tripped over a hand sized rock and hit her head really hard that she totally blacked out.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kyasha's head was wrapped around in a cloth. Then she woke up with a head ache.
 
Kyasha- Ouch my head hurts…
Everyone heard Kyasha and huddled around her just to see if she was okay.
 
Kagome- Are you okay Kyasha?
 
Kyasha- Kyasha? That's not my name…Kagome you know my name it's Inuyasha.
To be continued…