InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Turns Into A Girl?!? ❯ Memory Switch ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

On the last chapter…
 
Kyasha- Ouch…my head hurts.
 
Everyone heard her and huddled around her to see if she was okay.
 
Kagome- Are you okay Kyasha?
 
Kyasha- Kyasha? That's not my name Kagome…you know my name it's Inuyasha.
 
 
Continuing with the next chapter:
 
Everyone- WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
 

(A/N Kyasha will be switched back to Inuyasha but will be referred to as a he on the count that he was a man first, but will still have a woman's body. And every time he hits his head and transforms into Kyasha then he will be referred as a she.)
 
 
Inuyasha- Yeah…I mean what kind of name is Kya- ahhh!!!!! WHAT IN THE SEVEN HELLS IS HE DOING HERE?!?!?!?!!?
 
Inuyasha was pointing at Koga and is now getting madder by the minute.
 
Koga- Kyasha my sweet did you hit your head really hard? Because you think that your name is Inuyasha…
 
Inuyasha- I don't think, I know…you mangy wolf I'll slice you in half with my Tetsusaiga!
 
Koga- Wait a minute did you just say Tetsusaiga?
 
Inuyasha- Yeah…duh my fang, can you be more of an idiot? Oh wait scratch that you can…
 
Koga- Holy Sugar Honey Iced Tea!!!!!!!!!!! that means you're Inuyasha and that means I was flirting with…and I…and you look so differ- OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
 
Inuyasha- Say what?!?!?! You were flirting with me?!?!?! Why the HELL would you do some thing so stupid you mangy wolf… EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S DICUSTING!!!!
 
Koga and Inuyasha at the same time- OH MY GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
At that moment Inuyasha got up from where he was sitting so he can run for his life, but then he felt something sticky and wet coming down his legs. Inuyasha looked down saw that the color was red, and if he didn't know any better he would say it looked like blood. He also noticed that there was something lumpy on his chest, he thought that someone had put rocks down his shirt. When he pulled his shirt so he can looked down he almost fainted, he had a woman's chest, Inuyasha looked farther down and noticed his body was really well curved and had woman's features.
 
Inuyasha at this point was laughing that is until he caught the scent of blood. He did a double take from his body to the group that was staring at him, he was about to really faint but instead he started to scream in a high pitched voice that made everyone around him and even animals in the whole forest started to run because they got scared. Inuyasha started to panic and was running around like someone was trying to kill him.
 
Kagome- Calm down Inuyasha! What's wrong with you?
 
Inuyasha- I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S WRONG THERE IS BLOOD COMING DOWN MY LEGS AND I'M A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kagome and Sango- Uh oh….
 
Inuyasha- Uh oh? Uh oh?!?! What do you mean by Uh oh?!?!?!?!?!?!
 
Kagome- Should we tell him?
 
Sango- Yeah
 
Kagome and Sango- Inuyasha can we talk with you in private please?
 
Inuyasha- As long as you explain to me why the hell blood coming down my legs…
 
A couple of minutes have passed and then all of a sudden a high pitched voice was heard coming from the direction of where Sango and Kagome took Inuyasha to.
 
Inuyasha- I GOT WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!