InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Turns Into A Girl?!? ❯ Dealing with Tampons and Cramps... ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jenna- Hi it's me again….I just had to get away from Inuyasha…
 
Kouga- Hey!!!! Why did you make me fall in love with that mutt in the story?!?!?!
 
Jenna- Uhh…well…because I felt like it?
 
Kouga- Wrong answer!
 
Jenna-(gets wide eye) umm…okay people I can't really talk right now because I'm about to be chased into what I like to call “Hell”…so bye!!!!(Ran away as fast as possible)
 
Now back to the story…
 
 
Kagome and Sango ran to her backpack and got out a box that read Tampons. Sango stayed at the camp site and Kagome quickly ran into the direction Inuyasha was in, she found him pacing back and fourth, she walked up to Inuyasha and gave him the box. Inuyasha looked at the box with confusion and just looked at it with a dumb look on his face.
 
Inuyasha- Uh…what the hell am I supposed to do with this box?
 
Kagome- Uh open the box…duh…
 
Inuyasha- Oh…
 
Inuyasha positions the box into his hand and rips the top off. Then he lightly pours the items into his hands and looks at Kagome with a weird look on his face.
 
Inuyasha- Uh, what the hell am I suppose to do with this tube thingy?
 
Kagome- Uh….Well you…..
 
Kagome started to whisper into Inuyasha's ear and explained to him what he had to do with the so tube thingy's. (A/N yeah right like I'm gonna explain that s***). Inuyasha's face got redder by the second with embarrassment. He looked like he was going to explode; he just couldn't take it anymore.
 
Inuyasha- SAY WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OH no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no and no!!!!!!
 
Inuyasha repeated the Word “no” so many times it was starting to annoy Kagome. She couldn't take it anymore she just exploded.
 
Kagome- Would you SHUT UP ALREADY!?! (She sighed) It's not a big deal…
 
Inuyasha- For you maybe but not me…it's a huge deal for me!
 
Kagome- If you need any help just ask…I'm going to be right here…(she turns her back to him) I'll just turn around and won't look…I mean you do have a woman's body now so whatever you have now I have it too…okay so don't feel embarrassed. The only time you should feel embarrassed is if you were walking around and blood was running down your legs.
 
At that point Inuyasha blushed at least 3 different shades of red took a deep breath and let it out.
 
Inuyasha- Fine….I need your help…
 
Kagome smiled at him finally admitting that he needed her help at something. She helped Inuyasha put the tampon on. After they finished the little “mission”, they both headed back to the campsite. On their way there Inuyasha started squirming around, to him it didn't feel right having a tube shaped cotton stuck up in there…it just didn't really feel right to him. Kagome saw his actions and smiled to him hoping it will make it better.
 
Kagome- I know it feels weird but don't worry you'll get used to it.
 
Inuyasha- Yeah right….I don't think I'll ever get used to this feeling.
 
Kagome and Inuyasha finally got to the campsite. Inuyasha's life sucked as it was now, but it made it even suckier when he saw Kouga still there. Inuyasha was gonna walk past Kouga that is until he stop right in front of him and hugged his stomach. He felt a sudden pain he couldn't take it. (A/N Wua wua wuaaaa cramps-_-)
 
Inuyasha- Ow….Ow …..OWW!!!!
 
Inuyasha's friends- What's wrong?
 
Kagome- Oh mo…cramps…he's got cramps…
 
Inuyasha's friends- Uh oh….you mean he's got…
 
Inuyasha was hurting so much that he fell back, and he didn't even notice that Kouga was sitting behind him. Inuyasha got dizzy, tumbled back and fell on sitting on Kouga's lap. Kouga got disgusted and was about to push him off until he caught his scent. The scent was lavender with roses; it was a very delicate, nice and beautiful scent.
 
(From now on every time Inuyasha has his old memory he will be referred as a he, when he gains his girly memory he will be referred to as a she…don't get confused)
 
Kouga- Hmmmm…
 
Inuyasha- What are you doing?
 
Kouga- Nothing… (Snapped out of thoughts)
 
 
Inuyasha- So why are you sniffing me?
 
Kouga- I wasn't sniffing…I-I was breathing…yeah that's right I was breathing very deeply…
 
Inuyasha- Wolf, you get weirder every time I see you…
 
Kouga- Whatever bitch!
 
Inuyasha- Watch it you fleabag!
 
Kouga and Inuyasha were head to head. They were ready to rumble until Kagome broke the fight.
 
Kagome- Now, now…don't start fighting, there's already one problem we don't need another one.
 
Inuyasha- Well, he started it…
 
Kouga- No I didn't! He…I mean she started it!
 
Kouga had a smirk on his face thinking he won the verbal fight.
 
Inuyasha got so pissed off at what Kouga referred to him as, he started cursing him out.
 
Inuyasha- Why you mother fucking, bastard, son of a b-
 
Kagome- STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!
 
At this point Inuyasha and Kouga were quiet with their mouths pin shut.
 
Kagome- Much better… (Sighed)
 
Inuyasha- (mumbles) He started it…
 
Kouga- No I didn't!
 
Inuyasha- Yes you did!
 
Kagome's thoughts- This is hopeless (Sighs)
 
Miroku- Hey Inuyasha…why are you sitting on Kouga's lap?
 
Inuyasha got red in the face for two reasons. One out of embarrassment and two he was mad as hell. He stood up from where he was sitting, went on the other side of the camp fire to get away from Kouga as far as possible.
 
Miroku- Inuyasha you didn't answer my question…
 
Inuyasha- I FELL DAMN IT!!!
 
Miroku- Okay…you didn't have to yell, I'm right besides you…
 
Inuyasha- well don't get me so mad damn it!
 
Miroku quickly runs over to Sango and hid behind her to hide from Inuyaha's wrath.
 
Miroku's thoughts- Man! and I thought Inuyasha was bad before…hmm… must be that time of the month…
 
At the thought of that Miroku started giggling and ended up laughing a little out loud. Sango was looking at him like he was crazy, but still was curious at what he was laughing about.
 
Sango- Umm…Miroku why are you laughing did something funny happened that I didn't get?
 
Miroku- N-no Sango…hehehe…you'll never understand…hehehe…
 
With that said Sango just shrugged it off and continued in looking at the fight between Inuyasha and Kouga. By this time they were yelling some more and Inuyasha was throwing punches while Kouga was dodging them.
 
Inuyasha- Go ahead and fight me! What are you scared?
 
Kouga- I'm not scared…I just don't hit women is all… (Smirking)
 
Inuyasha- (furious) why you, take that back right now!
 
Kouga- No way, I meant it!
 
Kouga said this while still smirking like the devilish wolf he claims to be.
 
Inuyasha- (screaming) why you good for nothing, wanna be but ain't all that, flirting, backstabbing asshole!
 
Inuyasha got a rock and threw it at Kouga. Kouga saw this coming and dodge the rock, which bounced off a tree and hit Inuyasha on the head.
 
Inuyasha- ahh!
 
Inuyasha fell onto the ground. Kagome ran to his side and checked Inuyasha's head.
 
Kagome- Inuyasha wake up! Inuyasha please…are you okay?
 
Inuyasha opened his eyes and blinked.
 
(Inuyasha's memory will be returned now he will be a she and the name will change to Kyasha. And the same will happen when Kyasha turns into Inuyasha. This is how it will be for the other chapters as well.)
 
Kyasha- W-what happened? Where's Kouga?
 
Kouga- I'm right here…
 
Kyasha- Kouga please don't leave me!
 
Everyone gasped at this point, even Kirara.
 
Kouga- W-w-what are you talking about? Why are you acting like this Inuyasha? Weren't we just fighting about now?
 
Kyasha- Inuyasha? That's not my name Kouga its Kyasha…did you forget?
 
Everyone- WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
 
Kyasha winced at the screaming.
 
Kyasha- Ow…my ears.
 
Kouga- I'm sorry Kyasha it's just that…never mind… (Sighs)
 
Kyasha- please don't leave me…
 
After Kyasha said that to Kouga she hugged him and set her head on his chest. Kouga hugged back and smiled.
 
Kouga- I won't…don't worry…
 
Kyasha- Thank you… (Smiles)
 
Right now everyone besides Kyasha and Kouga had dropped their jaws so down to the floor they can actually taste the dirt from the ground.
 
Kyasha yawned, Kouga saw this and picked her up bridal style and sat her on his lap and they both fell asleep. Kagome, Sango, Shippou, Miroku and Kirara saw their actions and did the same. They prepared their sleeping spots and fell asleep.