InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Turns Into A Girl?!? ❯ Sesshoumaru's Visit ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jenna- Hey people!!!! What do you think of the story so far?
 
Inuyasha- I think it sucks…
 
Jenna- Nobody asked you…(looks at Inuyasha annoyed)
 
Kouga- yeah I agree with Inuyasha it does suck
 
Jenna- well of course you will agree with her, she will be your future mate… hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Inuyasha- (blushes) that wasen't funny!!!!
 
Kouga- You are so dead!!!!!
 
Jenna- umm…okay well let's get on with the story…and Kouga you shoes are untied…
 
Kouga- what?(looks down) hey wait a minute I don't wa- huh?
 
Jenna- BYE!(runs in the speed of lighting)
 
 
Back to the story…
 
 
*Morning*
 
Kyasha was shifting in her sleep and accidentely hits her head with Koga's jaw really hard. With this action it caused Inuyasha's memory to come back and the new ones to disappear.
 
(N/A Kyasha will be turned into Inuyasha)
 
Inuyasha opened his sleepy eyes and saw the most horrific thing he has ever seen.
 
Inuyasha- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!
 
Everyone woke up to the screaming girls voice. (N/A Even though Inuyasha has his memory back he still has a girly voice, body and face)
 
Kouga- Why are you screaming Kyasha my dear?
 
Inuyasha- Kyasha my dear?!?!?!?! What the hell are you doing, you mangy wolf?!?!?! Get away from me!!!!
 
Kouga- What? What are you saying, do you not want me anymore?
 
Inuyasha by this point was trying to get away from Kouga's grip.
 
Inuyasha- Stop it! Let go of me!
 
Kouga- My love…please stop…I don't want you to get hurt.
 
Inuyasha started blushing really hard and couldn't believe what Kouga was saying.
 
Kouga pulled Inuyasha closer to his chest and hold him tight against it.
 
Inuyasha- What?
 
Kouga- hmm…my love…
 
Inuyasha- K-Kouga?
 
Kouga- Yes my darling?
 
Inuyasha- Can you please… LET ME GO?!?!?! I'm not Kyasha, I'm Inuyasha!!!
 
Kouga- Are you sure?
 
Kouga got really embarrassed everyone was looking at him in awe.
 
Inuyasha- Uh…if I wasen't I wouldn't be saying it now would I?
 
Kouga- Good point…Oh my god!!!
 
Kouga felt really bad at what he was about to d, but hey a man's got to do what a man's got to do to get his woman back. He formed a fist and punched Inuyasha on the head.
 
Inuyasha- OW!
 
Inuyasha closed his eyes and grabbed his head in pain.
 
Kouga- I'm sorry! Are you okay?
 
(N/A Inuyasha is Kyasha)
 
Kyasha- Yes Kouga I'm fine…
 
Kyasha smiled at Kouga, he saw the smile and grabbed Kyasha into a hug.
 
Kyasha- Hmm…you're really warm…
 
Kouga- So are you…
 
Kagome started looking at them in disbelief. She couldn't believe it, the one she loved has turned into a woman and was getting swept off his feet…by another man!
 
Kagome- (sighed) this is really weird…
 
Suddenly a silver light passed Kyasha and Kouga. Kyasha looked towards it and saw the most amazing sight she's ever seen.
 
A man was standing a feet away from her. This man had long shinny silver hair, a well formed body covered in a hakama and haori, two purple marks on each cheek and hand, a long and fluffy tail over his left shoulder and a very handsome face. He also had two swords hanging from his waist, and was looking at Kyasha with a serious face.
 
Kyasha started blushing and headed towards him.
 
Kyasha- Um…excuse me…what is your name?
 
The man- My name is Sesshoumaru…and who might you be?
 
Kyasha- My name is Kyasha, nice to meet you…
 
Kyasha looked at him in awe. She just got lost in his eyes and she felt like she's seen him before.
 
Sesshoumaru- What are you looking at?
 
Kyasha- Huh?(snaps out of her gaze) umm…n-nothing…(blushes)
 
Sesshoumaru's thought- This girl…I think I've seen her before, but that's impossible…
 
Then Sesshoumaru looks around and didn't find Inuyasha anywhere. At that moment it finally clicked, this girl is Inuyasha!!!
 
Sesshoumaru tried to hold his laughter, it was going to slip.
 
Sesshoumaru- (unknown smile) Inuyasha how can you let this happen?
 
Kyasha-Umm…I'm sorry, but who's Inuyasha?
 
Sesshoumaru-What? You of course…
 
Kyasha shook her head no.
 
Kyasha- My name is Kyasha not Inuyasha.
 
Sesshoumaru's thought- Maybe he or should I say she lost her memory. What kind of demon has the ability to transform someones appearance and make them lose their memory?
 
Sesshoumaru was in deep thought and didn't notice everyone was looking at him.
 
Sesshoumaru- Kyasha is it?
 
Kyasha nodded her head yes.
 
Sesshoumaru- I will take you to my castle and will teach you everything you need to know…
 
Kyasha- (blushes) W-what?!
 
Just then Kouga butted in.
 
Kouga- There is no way in hell she is going with you!!!
 
Sesshoumaru- You dare speak without permission?
 
Kouga- I speak whenever the hell I want, and you're not taking her!!!
 
After Kouga said that he took Kyasha by the hand and pulled her towards him.
 
Sesshoumaru- You little insignificant-
 
Sesshoumaru grabbed Kyasha and pulled her towards himself.
 
Sesshoumaru- She's coming with me!
 
Kouga- No she's not!!! She's my woman and I'm not letting you take her away from me!!!
 
Kouga pulled Kyasha into a hug and pressed her against his body. By this point Kyasha was redder than a tomato.
 
Sesshoumaru- Oh really well that's my brother you're hugging but because of this little spell that a demon put on him, now he's a she and you are really hugging a mean. (He smirked)
 
Kouga- Nu uhh (acting like a kid) He- I mean she's a woman…see-
 
At that moment Kouga turned Kyasha so she would be facing Sesshoumaru. Then puts one hand on each side of her breast and started pushing it in.
 
Kyasha started to blush really hard. She got mad at what Kouga was doing, so she turned around and slapped him across the face leaving a hand print on his face.
 
*Slap! It echoed through the forest*
 
Kyasha- You pervert!!! Humph…
 
Kyasha started to walk away from the group.
 
Kouga- Kyasha no wait!
 
Kyasha- Kouga, why don't you drop dead!?!?
 
Kyasha was furious with him, she was practically burning red with anger.
 
Kyasha- You are such a Jerk!!!!
 
(N/A Wow dejavu huh?^_^)
 
Kyasha started running into the woods.
 
Kouga- Kyasha!!!
 
Kouga stretched out a hand towards the direction she ran to. He wanted to go after her but he was to hurt to run.
 
~Night~
 
 
Kyasha still hasen't returned. She was sitting by a river.
 
Kyasha- Humph, stupid Kouga! I can't believe he did that!!! How dare he touch me like that…(mumbles)
 
 
-----Back to the group-----
 
 
Kouga's thought- Man, I really messed up…why the heck did I do that?!?!
 
Sesshoumaru- Hehehe…Kouga you really don't know how to treat a woman do you?(smirked)
 
Kouga- Shut up!
 
Kouga screamed at Sesshoumaru and ran off to find Kyasha.
 
Kouga's thought- When I find her I have to confess to her…I have to tell her that I-(cut off)
 
Up ahead- AHHH!!!!
 
Kouga- What hell is that? It sounds like Kyasha!!!
 
Kouga ran faster and got to the river where Kyasha is. Kouga's eyes opened wide at what he saw.
 
There was Kyasha unconscious on the floor. Over her stood the most hated half demon of all…Naraku!!!