InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Turns Into A Girl?!? ❯ Naraku's Appearance and Koga's Confession ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jenna: Hey people I hope you enjoy this chapter… (Smiles) it's called "Naraku's Appearance and Koga's Confession"
 
Koga: hey wait a minute….what the hell do you mean Koga's Confession? What the hell am I going to confess?
 
Jenna: *gets nervous* uhh…well you're going to confess your love to Kyasha…
 
Koga: there is no way I'm going to confess my love to Kyasha…'cause in reality she's really that mutt Inuyasha!
 
Inuyasha: Hey! Say that to my face you mangy wolf!
 
Jenna: shut up!*throws a rock at Inuyasha's head and turns him into Kyasha* thank god…he shut up…*sighs*
 
Kyasha: Koga!*runs towards Koga and hugs him*
 
Koga: ah…crap…what is this feeling?*hugs Kyasha back*
 
Jenna: you're in love with her…or him…whatever…
 
Koga: *glares at Jenna* I hate you…
 
Jenna: yeah…but you love her…*starts to laugh* anyway back to the story…
 
 
---Naraku's Appearance and Koga's Confession---
 
 
 
Koga: what the hell have you done to her?!
 
Naraku: I didn't do anything…how can I possibly do something horrible to my bride to be?
 
Naraku chuckled as Koga got furious. Koga lunged himself towards Naraku, he couldn't bare the thought of having his love being taken by a disgusting demon like the one in front of him.
 
Naraku dodged Koga's attack and sent his tentacles towards him successfully trapping him. Koga struggled but couldn't seem to move.
 
Naraku: hehehehe…Koga, did you actually believe that you can defeat me?!
 
Naraku walked over to where Kyasha was laying and picked her up, his hand stroking her neck.
 
Koga: stop! Don't touch her! I'll kill you!
 
Naraku: *gives Koga an evil smile* I wonder if she taste as good as she looks…?
 
Naraku leaned down and trailed his tongue from Kyasha's neck to her cheek.
 
Naraku: Mmm…just as I thought…tasty…*looks back at Koga* no wonder you want her so bad…to bad she's mine now…
 
Koga couldn't hold his anger anymore; he started to scream and broke through Naraku's tentacles before it had the chance to absorb him completely. He used his speed and punched Naraku in the face and took Kyasha from his grasp.
 
Koga: You bastard I told you not to touch her! Now you'll pay!
 
Koga started walking towards Naraku with a deadly look on his face while cracking his knuckles.
 
Naraku: Damn you!...don't worry we will continue this and that woman will be mine one way or another…I can't wait to absorb you into my body…then I will take that woman and have my way with her and make her scream out your name in pain…
 
After that said Naraku started to chuckle and disappeared in to thin air leaving no trace to where he had gone to.
 
Koga: Damn…he got away…well when he comes back…I'll be waiting for him…
 
Koga walked back towards Kyasha's unconscious body and kneeled besides her.
 
Koga: Kyasha…please…please wake up… (Sad tone of voice)
 
Koga grabbed and pulled Kyasha into a hug and cried softly.
 
Koga: P-please Kyasha…wake up…
 
At that moment Kyasha's eyes started to slowly open.
 
Kyasha: huh…? W-what happened…?
 
Koga: Kyasha you're awake! I'm sorry Kyasha…I will never do that again…that was disrespectful and stupid…I'm sorry…please forgive…
 
Kyasha: (smiles lightly) its okay Koga…I forgive you…
 
Koga: Kyasha…I need to tell you something…
 
Kyasha: what is it?
 
Koga shifted her body so she would be looking straight into his eyes.
 
Koga: Kyasha I know that we don't know each other very well, but from the first time I laid eyes on you...I-I felt things that I had never felt before…
 
Kyasha: *blushes* Koga what are you trying to say?
 
Koga: (took a deep breath) Kyasha I…I love you!*blushes*
 
Kyasha was shocked at Koga's sudden confession, her eyes got soft and she placed her hand on his cheek.
 
Kyasha: y-you do?
 
Koga: yes…I always have…
 
Kyasha: *blushed* I love you too Koga…*smiles*
 
Koga: Kyasha…
 
Kyasha: Koga…
 
Kyasha and Koga both leaned in and closed the gap between them. They kissed passionately; Kyasha wrapped her arms around Koga's neck and pulled him closer. Koga licked her bottom lip for entrance, Kyasha knew what he wanted so she parted her mouth, and Koga slipped his tongue. He started exploring and tasting every inch of her sweet mouth, and Kyasha did the same with him.
 
Fireflies started to fly and surround them with their bright lights. The moon was full and bright, it was shinning its light upon them like a spot light from heaven.
 
Koga pushed Kyasha back so he can be on top of her, but pushed her a little to hard and didn't noticed that she banged her head on the ground by accident.
 
 
 
(N/A Switching Kyasha to Inuyasha, but Koga doesn't know that. Please don't get confused)
 
 
~~Inuyasha's P.O.V~~
 
I moaned in pain and felt something weird. It was weird but it felt good at the same time. That's when I realized that I'm kissing someone!
 
Inuyasha in though: I guess I'm having one of those dreams where Kagome and I are making out again…
 
I didn't hold back so I started kissing back. I heard the person moan so I deepened the kiss.
 
 
~~Koga's P.O.V~~
 
 
 
Koga in thought: Wow! She must really want me!*smiles into the kiss*
 
I moved on of my hands to the back of her neck and pulled her in. Then I started to slowly untie her haori.
 
 
~~Inuyasha's P.O.V~~
 
 
Inuyasha in thought: Wow! My dreams feel realistic!
 
I started to moan out of pleasure.
 
Inuyasha in thought: I want to open my eyes so I can see Kagome's beautiful face…
 
So I started to slowly open my eyes.
 
 
~~Koga's P.O.V~~
 
 
Koga in thought: Hey…she's opening her eyes…maybe she wants to me my face while we're doing this…*smiles and blushes*
 
I finished unbuttoning her haori and started tracing a finger around her jaw line down her neck and stopped on her stomach.
 
 
~~Inuyasha's P.O.V~~
 
 
I started to moan out of pleasure and I arched my back.
 
Inuyasha: you really know what you're doing…
 
Mystery person: Well I just know what you like babe…
 
I snapped my eyes open all the way and saw the most disgusting, horrifying, shocking thing ever… KOGA WAS MAKING OUT WITH ME!!!
 
Inuyasha: GET OFF OF ME YOU PERVERT!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!
 
 
~~Normal P.O.V~~
 
 
Inuyasha pushed Koga off of him and started to jump around, wiping his mouth and spitting at the same time.
 
Inuyasha: That was (wipes his tongue with the back of his hand) GROSS!!!
 
Koga: why are you doing that? Don't you love me?
 
Inuyasha: Love you?!?! I can't stand you!!! Why does this always happen to me?!?!
 
Koga: sweetheart why are you… (Trailed off) hold on…what's your name?
 
Inuyasha looks at Koga with a mad fuming face.
 
Inuyasha: MY NAME IS INUYASHA YOU IDIOT!!!
 
Koga: oh…well that explains a lot…
 
Inuyasha was now looking at him like he was crazy.
 
Inuyasha: what are you talking about you idiot?
 
Koga ran behind Inuyasha in a blink of an eye and grabbed Inuyasha around his now girly waist.
 
Inuyasha felt a pair of strong arms around his waist. He turned around and was facing Koga. They were half of an inch apart, Inuyasha started to blush.
 
Inuyasha: W-what are you doing?
 
Koga: I'm sorry…
 
Inuyasha: What…?
 
Before Inuyasha can finish his sentence, Koga Kissed him and knocked him out so he can transform into Kyasha. Inuyasha fell unconscious and switched to Kyasha in his sleep.
 
 
(N/A Inuyasha turns into Kyasha)
 
 
Koga felt really bad, he couldn't help it he wanted his lover back. He picked the sleeping girl up bridal style and walked back to the campsite.
 
On the way there Koga would gaze at Kyasha and admire her beautiful face. She was sleeping peacefully in his arms.
 
Koga in thought: I can't believe I've fallen in love with my rival…This has got to be the weirdest thing ever*sighed*
 
Koga looked at Kyasha once more and noticed that her haori was untied. He put her down real quick and started to tie her haori again, he really didn't want nobody to know what happened between them.
 
A couple of minutes had passed and they finally arrived at the campsite.
 
Kagome ran up to Koga worried.
 
Kagome: Koga what happened?
 
Koga: Huh…? Oh…nothing…she got hit in the head is all…
 
Koga felt bad for lying to Kagome but he didn't want to tell her what really happened, it was too embarrassing.
 
Shippou jumped on Kagome's shoulder and looked at Kyasha while giggling.
 
Shippou: Wow! Inuyasha looks pretty…hahahaha…*smiles*
 
Kirara walked up to Koga and meowed; he looked down and smiled at her.
 
Sango was sitting on the ground and was next to Miroku. He was trying to get as close as possible to her, so he casually look at her back side and fantasies about her. She would give cold glares at Miroku every time he moved closer
 
Sango: What are you doing?
 
Miroku: Umm…nothing?
 
Miroku moved even closer and reached out a hand to touch her butt.
 
 
Sango: I don't think so!!!
 
Sango punched Miroku so hard he went flying towards a tree.
 
Sesshoumaru was looking at them in annoyance and sighed.
 
Sesshoumaru in thought: Why am I still here around these idiots…? Oh yeah…I need to take Kyasha away from that despicable wolf demon.
 
Sesshoumaru looked towards the wolf demon that was carrying the beautiful half demon in his arms.
 
Koga walked towards the hut that they were using. He walked inside and set Kyasha on a mat and covered her body with a blanket. Koga sat down next to her and caressed her face.
 
Kyasha's hair was covering her face. Koga reached out and pushed the streaks of hair off of her face.
 
Looking at her one last time, Koga leaned down and kissed Kyasha sweetly on the lips. After the kiss he stood up and walked out side.
 
Everyone turned to the wolf demon that came out of the hut.
 
Kagome: Is she going to be okay?
 
Koga: (nodded) yeah… she just needs to rest...
 
They all nodded in concern, well except for Sesshoumaru. He was too busy thinking of a plan to take Kyasha from Koga.
 
Everyone in the group went to their spots to rest up. They had a rough and weird day; all they wanted to do was have a days rest.