InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Turns Into A Girl?!? ❯ Shocking isn't it... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

------------------------Morning------------------------
 
 
The sun came from the horizon and everything was calm. The hut where Kyasha is staying was silent, only thing you can hear is her soft breathing.
 
Kyasha: Hmm…w-where am I?
 
Kyasha sits up from her bed and looks around.
 
Kyasha: What happened to me? The only thing I remember is…*Kyasha had a flash back about Koga fighting with Naraku* Koga!
 
 
-------------------Outside the hut---------------------
 
 
Koga was sitting out side the hut. He was talking with Kagome until he heard Kyasha scream his name.
 
Koga: Huh…Kyasha?
 
Koga stood up from his spot. He was about to run into the hut, but Kyasha was already outside with tears in her eyes.
 
Kyasha: Koga…Koga!
 
Kyasha ran into Koga's arms crying.
 
Koga: Kyasha…what's wrong?
 
Kyasha was crying into his chest, so when she answered it came out as muffled sounds.
 
Kyasha: dnnnk mmrr go ha amnm…
 
Koga: *smiles and chuckles* what? I didn't understand what you said…hehehe
 
Koga set his hand under Kyasha's chin and raised it up so she would look into his eyes.
 
Kyasha: I said, don't ever do that again…you could've gotten yourself killed Koga…if something happens to you…well I don't know what I'll do…
 
Koga: Kyasha I'd do anything to protect you…you know that…*smiles lightly*
 
Kyasha: But not if it means getting yourself killed!
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~With Kagome and Miroku~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Kagome was watching the whole thing and Miroku walks up to her.
 
Miroku: *whispers* Hey…what's going on?
 
Kagome: I really don't know…
 
They both continued to watch the whole love seen.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~Back with Koga and Kyasha~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Koga: Well that's a risk I'll have to take…
 
Kyasha: Oh Koga…
 
Kyasha leans up and closes the space between Koga and herself. She presses her lips to his and gives his a deep and romantic kiss. She pulls him even closer when Koga moans into her mouth, she smiled.
 
While this was happening everyone except the two that were making out had dropped their jaws.
 
Miroku: This is so totally unfair…
 
Miroku sighed, he looked at Sango and gets and idea. Sango blushes and looks at Miroku.
 
Sango: Don't you dare…*talks in a chill voice*
 
Miroku: *laughs nervously* hehehe…
 
Miroku steps a couple steps back. Sango was glaring at Miroku and turned on her heals and went to get breakfast.
 
Miroku in thought: Man, the things I go through just to get some action.
 
Miroku sighed and went after Sango.
 
Kagome kept staring at Kyasha and Koga with a blush.
 
Kagome: *whispers* Oh…my...God…
 
Kyasha and Koga pulled back from the kiss, and then they both hugged and stayed in each other's arms.
 
Kyasha: I love you Koga…
 
Koga: I love you too Kyasha…
 
Kagome's eyes grew wide and were shocked with the sudden confession of love.
 
Kagome: WHAT?!
 
Koga and Kyasha looked at Kagome with a blush and smiled.
 
Koga: That's right…we're in love…
 
Kyasha: Yep and I'm so happy! *smiles, leans up and kisses Koga on his cheek*
 
Koga: Me too…*holds Kyasha closer to himself*
 
Kagome: I can't believe what I'm hearing…*looks at Koga* Koga you can't fall in love with her `cause she's not really Kyasha…she's Inuyasha remember??? A male half demon, not a female half demon. He's under a spell.
 
Kyasha looked at Kagome in confusion and looked back at Koga.
 
Kyasha: Koga…what is she talking about?
 
Koga: Umm…n-nothing…
 
Kagome: Koga tell her the truth!
 
Miroku and Sango ran to where Kagome was worried about what was happening and why Kagome was screaming.
 
Sango: Kagome what's wrong?
 
Kagome: Kyasha doesn't know the truth…she doesn't know that she really is a man and that her real name is Inuyasha.
 
Kyasha: What…? Koga…is that true?
 
Koga: Y-yes…*he looks away*
 
Kyasha backed away and looked at everyone in disbelief.
 
Kyasha: You all knew who I was and didn't tell me anything…especially you…Koga
 
Koga: No wait…Kyasha let me explain
 
Kyasha: No! Get away from me you liar!
 
Kyasha ran away from the group and into the deep forest. She ran so deep into the she ended up lost. Kyasha stopped in the middle of the woods and fell to her knees crying.
 
Kyasha: He lied to me…he lied to me, I thought he loved me…
 
Suddenly a dark mist surrounds her and she felt the presence of another person.
 
Kyasha: Who's there?*said in a scared voice*
 
The person stepped out of the shadows and into the light where Kyasha can see its face. It was Naraku.
 
Naraku: Hello…Kyasha…*smiles*
 
Kyasha: W-what do you want?
 
Naraku: Nothing really…I just came by to check on you just to se how you were doing…
 
Kyasha: R-really? Why?
 
Naraku: Yes…because to me you are very precious.
 
Naraku walked over to her and stretched out his hand to caress Kyasha's cheek.
 
Naraku: You are so beautiful…
 
Naraku closed the gap between her and himself. Then leaned down and placed his lips over hers. Kyasha was surprised by Naraku's actions but didn't do anything to pull away. She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
Naraku: Will you come with me and be my wife?
 
Kyasha: But why would you want me to become your wife?
 
Naraku: Because you are beautiful, you have an angelic voice, you're graceful…you're everything I ever wanted.
 
Kyasha smiled and hugged Naraku tightly.
 
Naraku: So you accept?
 
Kyasha: Yes!
 
Naraku smiled and kissed her deeply on her full lips. Kyasha moaned into his mouth and smiled.
 
Naraku in Thought: Kukuku…that enchantment worked…now she will be mine forever…
 
Naraku continued to kiss her for a while and pulled back to look into her eyes.
 
Naraku: Come on…let's go to our castle so we can start making the arrangements for the wedding.
 
Kyasha: Yes my love… let us leave
 
Naraku and Kyasha left to his castle to get ready.