InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha Turns Into A Girl?!? ❯ Slowly the truth begins to unwrap itself ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Jenna:  For those of you who have been waiting for the next chapter to this story…this is what I have to say….I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN’T BEEN WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTERS.  I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SO MANY THINGS THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN IMAGINE.  I ONLY WISH THAT THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR WHAT I HAVE MADE YOU ALL MISS OUT ON!!!!!! T-T

Inuyasha:  It’s about damn time you came back!  I thought you forgot about this stupid story!

Jenna:  *Sighs*  I didn’t…I was just busy! *pouts*

Koga:  You were busy for like 4-5 years or so???

Jenna:  *Glares at Koga*  Hey! Leave me the hell alone! Who the hell gave you permission to talk anyway?

Koga:  *Raised an eye brow*  Umm…I give myself permission I don’t need permission from yo- *trails off*

Jenna:  *Throws a big rock towards Koga’s head and actually hits him*

Inuyasha:  *Laughs his ass off*

Koga:  *Falls to the floor and twitches unconsciously*

Jenna:  *Walks over to Koga and pokes him with a stick*  …I think I forgot that the whole switching thing was for Inuyasha...and only Inuyasha…not for Koga…Hmm…Oh well! *Smiles and giggles*  At least I won’t hear any back talk for a while!!!!

Sesshoumaru:  *Appears at the scene and looks down towards Koga* …Pff, weakling…

Jenna:  *Glares over to Sesshoumaru*  Don’t start talking smack about you being better because I WILL throw a rock at you too…so watch yourself!

Sesshoumaru:  *Raises both of his hands in defense*  Alright, alright…geez.

Inuyasha:  *Continues to laugh his ass off*

Jenna:  Oh yeah…btw people, I have gotten better with my writing.  So in this chapter you will all figure it out by the style~

Sesshoumaru:  At least…because your writing kind of sucked when you were starting off.

Jenna:  *Throws a rock at Sesshoumaru and left him unconscious*  I warned you didn’t I…?

Sesshoumaru:  *Unconscious*…

Jenna:  Oh yeah…he can’t talk he’s unconscious…*laughs*…Oh well!  On with the story!!!

I DO NOT OWN THIS SERIES…RUMIKO TAKASHI DOES! But you all knew that! ^^


So it seems that Inuyasha or Kyasha if you will has fallen for Naraku…WRONG!  It is part of the spell which Goru has placed upon him or her since the very beginning.

Kyasha is now under a spell that cannot be broken so easily like snapping a twig in half.  This person will need to receive a kiss from the person whom she deeply loves.  At the moment, it is Koga…but it seems that they have gotten into a fight that only caused Kyasha certain emotional pain.  Let us continue this story to find out the rest~


Koga was running through the woods trying to find his beloved Kyasha but couldn’t find her at all!  He was growing irritated until…a familiar scent soon caught his nose.  His eyes widen with horror as he dropped to his knees.  

Koga:  N-no…It can’t be…That bastard took her?!  

The wolf demon began punch the ground repeatedly with anger as he winced with his eyes shut tightly.  

Koga:  I cannot believe that bastard Naraku took Kyasha with him! What the fuck is he going to do with her?!

He quickly stood up to his feet and tried to follow their scent to wherever the destination might be.  Koga wasn’t going to let anyone take his beloved Kyasha away…especially not Naraku.  The half wolf demon was too proud to let anyone take what rightfully belong to him!

Koga’s thoughts:  I will get her back…even if I have to kill you Naraku!

---------------------------------BACK TO KAGOME AND THE OTHERS------------------------------

Kagome couldn’t believe she had actually exploded like that.  She actually felt embarrassed for the fact that she made Kyasha feel so bad and basically made a fool out of Koga.  Never before had she ever done something like this before in her entire life!  The young woman just dropped down, she slumping her shoulders a little and sighed out with sadness.

Kagome:  *Whispers*  W-what have I done…?

Sango looked over towards her dear friend and sighed softly as she walked over towards Kagome and took a seat next to her.  She placed her hand over Kagome’s shoulder and tried to console her.  

Sango:  It’s not your fault Kagome…We all know that you were trying to open Koga’s eyes.  He knew that this type of…well, love cannot last forever for the one that he has fallen in love with is not who he thinks it is.

Kagome turned her head and hugged Sango for support as she nodded her head.  She felt the tears run down her cheeks as she shivered and gasped a little for air as she tried to calm herself down.  Sango patted her back gently and smiled.

Sango:  Shh, it’s alright Kagome…let it all out.

Kagome continued to cry as she nodded her head once again and stayed silent.  She didn’t want to speak to anyone at the moment.  All she wanted was to let out all of her anger, sadness, pain and anything else that she felt out through this one emotional cry.

Miroku watched as the two young women had their little moment and sighed.  He sat down and leaned his back up against a tree.  Shippo then jumped and landed on top of Miroku’s shoulder and began to look over to Kagome and Sango.

Shippo:  Hey Miroku…why is Kagome crying?  I mean, it’s not like she did it for a bad reason.  The way I see it…she was just trying to snap Koga out of his little trance.

The young monk nodded his head and shut his eyes while he crossed his arms and sighed.  

Miroku:  I know that Shippo and I couldn’t agree with you more.  But this is more of a woman’s problem.  So I guess I won’t be able to explain this sort of problem to you…besides, you are too young to be able to fully understand everything that is going on.

Miroku patted Shippo’s head and looked over to him with a soft smile and just tried to take his mind off of what happening before them.

Miroku:  Let’s just forget about what is going on for the moment.  Let them have their moment and let them be.  It is best if we leave this conversation for another rainy day.  Besides, like I said before, you are too young for these sort of explanations.  And until you fall in love you won’t understand the concept fully like everyone else does.

At that moment, Kirara whom was watching Sango and Kagome from a couple of feet away; decided to accompany Miroku and Shippo for a while since she could feel the sorrow that was emitting from the young women.  The cat demon laid next to the young monk and rested for a while until the moment was over.  Though, something told the cat demon that, that won’t be happening anytime soon.  For when it came towards human women and their emotions…they really did need their time.

Sometimes things are better left unsaid…but what if you can’t help but say them?  Well, the consequences might be big…or they might be little.  It all depends on whether you can handle them or not.  Everyone has a choice to really deal with them…

To find out more about this story stay tuned for the next chapter~ To be continued~


Jenna:  Hey I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!!

Inuyasha:  Pretty good…for a newbie~

Jenna:  I’m not a newbie…*pouts*

Inuyasha:  You’re not?! Then you suck…*snickers with a smirk*

Jenna: *Throws a rock at Inuyasha and smiles watching him switch in his unconscious state*…That’s what you get…hmm, this must really be bad for his ego.

Koga:  Yeah…this would be bad for any man’s ego.

Sesshoumaru:  Yes…yes it would indeed.

Jenna:  Hmm…*thinks for a while*  I wonder what would happen if I turn you two into females as well…?

Koga and Sesshoumaru in unison:  *Their eyes widen in horror and screamed out with terror*  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna:  *Laughs evilly and smirks*  MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  I shall make you all suffer!!!!!!!!

Sesshoumaru:  Y-you wouldn’t dare!

Jenna:  Oh…would I?

Koga:  *Watches in horror and in a state of shock*

Sesshoumaru:  ..*sighs and actually cries*…Yes, you would…I…I hate you

Jenna:  *Laughs* I love you too~ *looks over to the crowd* Anyway, hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Stay tuned for more of my fanfic Inuyasha turns into a girl?!?!
Converting /tmp/phpsQNE5n to /dev/stdout