InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Making History ❯ Kakyu the Demon Rat Creator, and His Evil Doings ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Making History
By Akira & Yuki

Disclaimer: Do not own Inuyasha.

Chapter Eleven – Kakyu the Demon Rat Creator, and His Evil Doings

Back in the Feudal era, we arrived in a room in the castle. We looked around, then peeked out of the room and looked down the hall, where Inuyasha and Kikyo stand.

"Shhhhh." Sam said.

"It won't really matter, he'll hear us with his dog ears anyways. Let's just look around in here for that Kakyu guy." I said, winking so that she'd get the hint and go along so Inuyasha won't know we went back. Sam nodded.

"Yeah. Though I don't see him. Just some cockroaches...Naraku is rich enough to have this castle, you'd think he'd be rich enough to get an exterminator." Sam said. All of a sudden, stomping came and Inuyasha was in the doorway growling. I looked at him with that look I had when I found out he went for Kikyo, and he looked a little nervous.

"Having fun with Kikyo?" I asked.

"Uhhh..." Inuyasha said. He pointed at us. "Whuh...What are you doing in here?! SPYING?!"

"No...we're looking for a man named Kakyu." I replied, then turned away from him. Sure enough from actually looking, there was no Kakyu in sight. I walked after Sam as we went to the next room, brushing past Inuyasha, I put a hand on his arm, to make it seem like it was hard getting through, then blasted him away. Kikyo instantly aimed an arrow at me. I shrugged and she shot it off. I held onto it with my powers. I grabbed it, then looked at Sam she shrugged as I shot the arrow back at Kikyo, and Sam engulfed the arrow in flames.

"KIKYO!" Inuyasha shouted, after getting some wood off of his head. It hit Kikyo's pant leg and her clothes started to burn. She gasped, and started to pat the fire away.

"Look what you've done you filthy vermin! I do not know how Inuyasha could possibly have feelings for you when you can be so cruel. My reincarnate didn't even do something as vile as this to me!" Kikyo said I looked at her as if it didn't really affect me. Though I was lying... I felt my eyes water up.

"Because she couldn't. You're an ancestor. It might've been the end of her if she killed you. Killing you for me, well, it's no big loss to me. I'd have a happier life without you...even though you rarely show up. You only show up so you can get some tongue from Inuyasha anyways, because no one else cared for you." I said. She gasped and stepped back. I narrowed my eyes at her, then looked at Inuyasha, and went into the room.

"Wow Andrea, that's a lot of drama." Sam said.

"I know...but someone had to say it sooner or later." I said. I looked out at the door, to hear muffled screams soon after from where Sam was. I turned and looked. A man with a small demon rat on his shoulder had hold of Sam.

"Are you Kakyu?" I asked.

"That I am." He replied. I stepped forward. "Nuh uh uh uh! Get any closer to Samantha and I'll slit her throat."

I looked at the predicament in front of me. A man had a hand on Sam's mouth, a hand around her wrists so that she couldn't flame him and a leg around the two of hers so she couldn't move. She looked like she was about to spazz out.

"What do you want from us?!" I asked. I glanced back and Inuyasha and Kikyo weren't paying attention to what was going on.

"I want...I want...I want to have her powers. The only way, is to drink her blood. Naraku wants the blood too, but I don't think that he'll have her..." Kakyu said coldly.

'I can't attack; otherwise I'll hit Sam...and if I get closer he'll hurt her. There has to be something I can do...but...what..." I thought. I was disturbed from my thoughts with a hand over my mouth and an arm around me to hold me still.

"Hmm hmm hmmm.." Kakyu chuckled. I looked up to see Naraku. I glared and blasted at him, but it didn't do anything.

"Let's get out of here Kakyu...I have no need to deal with Inuyasha at the moment." Naraku said. Kakyu nodded and he and Sam disappeared into the darkness of the shadows, and soon, I was with Naraku. Then I blacked out.

Inuyasha's Point of View...

I watched as she went into the room with Samantha, leaving Kikyo stunned. I walked over, and smelled an unusual scent, but ignored it. It was faint anyways. Then there was the scent of Naraku that bothered me soon after. I still ignored it. This was Naraku's castle, so of course I'd smell him. I rubbed the spot on Kikyo's leg that started to tan from cooking in the fire.

The scents began to mix. The unusual one with Sam's, and then Naraku's with Andrea's. It was odd. Kikyo pulled away and walked out of the castle through the back, storming off upset. I decided that I shouldn't go after her. Instead, I went to the room that Andrea and Sam went in, only to see nothing.

"No...." I whispered. "Naraku must have them, with that Kakyu guy Sam and Andrea mentioned...it has to be."

I ran out to Miroku, and then we went off in search of Naraku's new castle.

After a while of going around, I found it. And his scent got stronger by the second.

Regular Point of View...

I slowly awoke. I was against a wall, I knew that. My arms were fastened somehow, into something, to where I couldn't move my hands, or my feet, because my feet were in the same way. I opened my eyes. My gosh...my neck is cramping. I must've pulled a muscle or something from having my head hanging for so long. How long was it anyways?

I ignored my thoughts and looked around. I looked to my right to see Sam, fastened against the wall the same way.

"Ow...my neck..." Sam muttered. I smirked. My smirk disappeared and was replaced with a worried look.

"Sam....where are we?" I asked.

"I...I don't know." Sam replied. A chuckling echo was heard. No one appeared.

"Let us go you...you..." I shouted.

"You..you..you.....you......come out with it child." The deep voice echoed. It was Naraku's.

"You...you...CHIKUSO!" I shouted.

"I am no beast....you are the beast....now shut your mouth before it gets you into anymore trouble.

"How am I the beast when I care if people die or not!" I shouted out.

"Andrea....?" Sam whispered. I ignored her. She got the hint.

"How come you don't call yourself a beast when you have two girls captive just for their powers? In my opinion, I say get the powers YOURSELF!" Sam shouted.

"That's just your opinion dear relative..." Another voice said. It was Kakyu.

"Kakyu! Shut your face! You just work for Naraku and pose no real threat while I'm around!" I shouted.

"Maybe we should fix that then..." Naraku's voice said, then electricity and stinging pain went through me.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed. It stopped, and my head hung as I tried to regain my breath and energy, groaning in pain when I had the breath.

"You relative will be next if you don't be quiet." Kakyu echoed.

"Bite me." Sam said. It electrocuted her...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa...ahhhhhhhhhh!!" She said, then moaned in pain...and catching her breath like I did.

"Inuyasha will come and get us!" I shouted. A giant boomerang went through the room and hit in between me and Sam. There was a large cracking dent now as it went back.

"Sango?" I called. No answer. Soon after, Sango came into view... a serious expression.

"What?! Inuyasha's human friend...the demon exterminator...die." Naraku said. Naraku ran with her hiraikotsu, dodging all of the attacks. She threw her hiraikotsu up, then ran forward towards me, and stood, her back against me as she held onto her weapon with a simple catch.

"Try to kill me now that I'm against the prisoner you need to keep alive!" Sango shouted. She turned around and then freed me, I fell to the ground.

"Come on Andrea. Let's go." Sango said, and ran off, dodging off more attacks.

"What about Sam?" I asked.

"Leave her...she'll be born in the future anyways." Sango said. I glared.

"No! We're going with Sam or we're not going at all!" I said. A wall collapsed with my anger. An attack from Naraku came closer, and instantly, my powers went up behind me as a shield. I turned around and put my hand up and blasted up there. The invisibility barrier on Naraku and Kakyu dissipated, and they were floating in the air. I ran for Sam, and then landed next to her, without stopping.

"Ow.." I muttered, then went and broke the fasteners on Sam. She leapt down, and ran out. Sango, who'd been waiting in safety, ran off and jumped onto Kirara.

"Follow me!" Sango said. We ran off to a safer zone. Inuyasha was lying down in front of the castle, a bloody wound going straight through him. I ran over, and Sam went by his side, where Miroku was, trying to heal. I turned around. Naraku and Kakyu were coming closer. I put both hands up.

"Sam!" I shouted. Sam turned around and stood. She brought up more lava than usual. I kept my hands position, then they got to the doorway.

"Die! Shi'ne!" Sam and I said in unison. Sam threw the lava at the doorway above them, and it collapsed. I sent out a larger blast than usual. "YAHHHH!" The old castle collapsed, and Miroku called Hatchi. We put Inuyasha on it, then we all hopped on ourselves, and flew off towards Kaede's village.

"You okay Andrea?" Sam asked.

"Yeah...I'm just pondering...why did that bakado try to save me?" I asked, referring to Inuyasha.

"The same reason that another certain bakado went for you instead of me." Sam replied, referring to Sango.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END CHAPTER!! Yay!! XP I suck at fight scenes but I try my best anyways. Love ya! Oh, and don't forget the drill!! R&R and read chapter 12!!