InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mother Nature Rock ❯ Mother Nature Rock ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is what happens on Saturdays when there is nothing to do, no books to read, nothing on TV and my imagination hasn't been controlled by those funny pink, white and purple pills the doc's insist I take.

Format: Song Lyrics – Bold

Format:
Thoughts - Italics

Apology: Joss Stone who sings "You Had Me" and of course to RT.

Standard Disclaimer: All the songs in this fic belong to the respective writers and singers not me. RT owns all of these wonderful characters. I, in a moment of un-medicated madness, simply chose to form them in such warped OOC pretzels, that I don't know if we'll ever be able to bend 'em back. I am not making any money, nada, zip, zilch, zero. My only reward is the utter joy I receive in playing the dev…er… demon with your minds! Enjoy!


Mother Nature Rock – Chapter 1

A sigh born deep within her soul slipped upward escaping through ruby lips as she leaned back against the red fire rat robe of the hanyou behind her thinking '.. But, I love him and there is nothing I can do.'

A smile filled with wonder slipped across Inuyasha's lips and he begins to lean forward...
….just as the sound of a record player's needle dragged a long scratch across vinyl, and romantic notes turn into what sounded like claws on a chalkboard from hell.

'Oh No, honey!" cold wind whips around the couple causing even the trees to shudder, as dark clouds gather overhead, "You did not just think that!" an angry, horrified voice boomed.

Startled Inuyasha froze staring in amazement at the obviously very angry woman standing before them. Kagome gaped at the approaching woman; long brown hair streaked with the magenta and gold of autumn fell to thighs covered in soft denim blue jeans the knees ripped and slightly muddied with dirt, coupled with a dark green wife beater's shirt tied in a knot beneath some rather impressive breasts that were at the moment heaving in anger. Pink tipped toes peeked from beneath the hem of her jeans, and dirt stained hands grasped womanly curves at the hip. Dark green eyes flashed at the couple as she drew near.

"Where's your pride, your sense of woman?" The rather scary figure leaned down and got in Inuyasha's face and snarled "Your god given right as a female to make him grab his balls and hope to Kami to save at least one?"

Kagome swallowed, 'Ummm, I don't mean to be rude but ", she bit her lip at the hanyou's low whimper while he quickly covered the aforementioned part of his anatomy, "Who are you?"

Her smile softened as she looked at the petite woman-child, "Why I'm Mother Nature dear.. ", her eyes snapped back at the hanyou with a snarl "I'm going to fix this mess" her voice softened returning to Kagome patting her on the cheek "and make all the bad things" back to the hanyou with an evil growl "go a-way!"

"Oi" finally cluing in that he's the bad thing, Inuyasha jumped up with Kagome and pushed her behind him his face on level with the angered woman "I'm not going anywhere and neither is Kagome!"

Mother Nature's face darkened further as wind began whipping tendrils of the woman's multi-hued hair in a frenzied dance "Say again?" the voice was low, cold, and devoid of emotion.

Inuyasha swallowed, then drew Tessaiga tightening his suddenly wet palms around the hilt, "Kagome is staying right here with me um... us, I…er... we need her"

Mother Nature glared, drawing closer to him till they were nose to nose: "You had her. You lost her. You're wasted. You cost her. I don't want you here messing with her mind." She flicked his nose, hard. "Spitting in her eyes and she still sees. Tried to keep her down, she's breaking free. She don't want no part in your next fix. Someone needs to tell you, this is it!"

Inuyasha's eyes widened. Sango, Kagura, and Ayame dressed as Harajuku girls pop-up half way out of the surrounding bushes and began to sing pointedly to Inuyasha."You had her. You lost her. You're wasted. You cost her. I don't want you here messing with her mind."

The three girls disappear again as Mother Nature caught Kagome's eyes and sang "She will realize in time that her eyes have been blind. I've seen it before; I'm taking back her life"

The girls stepped from behind the bushes and lined up behind Mother Nature, Inuyasha's brows jumped up beneath his bangs as he glanced back at Kagome peering over his shoulder: "What. The. Hell!"

Biting her lip Kagome caught Inuyasha's angry glare, and shrugged her shoulders, her interested gaze returning to the girls, their outfits, and their choreographed dance.

Inuyasha jerked back to the angry woman, gripping the sword hilt tighter.

"You tried to trade on her naiveté, but the things you do and say embarrass even me." He blushed "See once upon a time she was your fool, but the one she'll leave behind - he is you"

"Hey" Inuyasha jumped "Listen you'll be missin' all of her love and her kissing. Make your mistakes on your own time. When you come down you're just no good to have around, instead of making her happy you took her time."

The three girls lean in tandem and chorused, "You had her. You lost her. You're wasted. You cost her. I don't want you here messing with her mind. She'll realize in time that her eyes have been blind. I've seen it before, I'm taking back her life"

Mother Nature's finger poked Inuyasha's chest as she snarled at him "Naraku and a of jewel of purity, that's all it used to be but now you're sniffing on Kikyo when you're feeling low" He heard Kagome's gasp "Suffocating dreams that could have maybe for a minute she'd be down with that but it didn't take long for her to see the light. You swore you had control of it but when she stepped back you slipped into the night."

Kagome's eyes snapped to the woman, Mother Nature simply nodded "Uh hmmmm"

Kagome's eyes filled with tears as Tessaiga's blade dropped to rest on the ground. Sango, Kagura and Ayame whirled around the couple as Mother Nature stopped before Inuyasha.

"You had her. You lost her. You're wasted. You cost her. I don't want you here messing with her mind. She will realize in time that her eyes have been blind. I've seen it before; I'm taking back her life"

Mother Nature reached around Inuyasha "Taking it back I'm taking it back, taking back her life. Taking it back I'm taking it back, taking back her life. ", and pulled Kagome around and beside her. "Ain't nobody got no business stressing all the time. Taking it back I'm taking it back, taking back her life"

Mother Nature sneered disgusted at the hanyou's lack of comeback. "You had her. You lost her. You're wasted. You cost her. I don't want you here messing with her mind. She will realize in time that her eyes have been blind. I've seen it before; I'm taking back her life"

Sango, Kagura and Ayame each moved to the side of a near by tree, leaning as Mother Nature began pulling Kagome away from the glen. "Taking it back I'm taking it back, taking back her life. Taking it back I'm taking it back, taking back her life. Ain't nobody got no business"

Not to be outdone, Miroku trilled from the bushes "stressing all the time. Taking it back I'm taking it back, taking back her life"

"Inu…'

His head snapped up at the sudden silence.

"KAAA… GOOOO... MEEEE!" Inuyasha's desperate scream filled the silence as he dropped to his knees.


xx
Converting /tmp/phpGQ4SXn to /dev/stdout